Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question?

Why would the person that saw the clothes on the side of the road call WES?
How did they know Wesleys number?

Why not OMG maybe that's the missing girls clothes lets call the police!
Makes no sense to me.

I also believe AJ was gone after her SM stopped.

Id like to know who the last person that saw her was outside of family members and the minions living in her home that say they are her friend.
I think these guys are Wesleys go-fers! They do his bidding!
I also believe they are in a world of trouble here.

All JMO

Question?

Makes no sense to me.

Id like to know who the last person that saw her was outside of family members and the minions living in her home that say they are her friend.

All JMO
Not only how did they know his number, but how did she know the number to his secret second phone that was not listed on flyers or social media?

Random question, does anyone know what happened in the case of the two woman who were found murdered in their home in IOW? Maybe not IOW, but it was near one of the out of town search locations. Does anyone else remember that?

Question?

Makes no sense to me.

All JMO

I am tending to agree with the AJ being gone when her social media stopped BUT I can't get fully on board because her sisters told Zach they seen her in the morning. Perhaps that's when things started I just don't know. I also think LE would charge these people who helped Wesley if they hadn't agreed to give evidence against him. I do not believe any of those boys were involved in AJs death.
Why are they living at JHs home though? Why aren't their parents pulling them the heck out of there. I just do not know what to think.
When LE get AJs autopsy results do they have to share with the family? Or can they keep the results under wraps?
JMO

Has anybody from this house been to see WH in jail? I know his sister Wendy did and Pa$tor T tried to; WH said he talked to his wife on the phone in that jailhouse interview, but I'm now thinking he is on his own and has been abandoned by everybody.

The two women were killed in the Deep Creek section of Chesapeake.

ETA: This was in response to Mountaingazer's question.
Thanks for this! I remember it being mentioned when it first happened and I have wondered how things turned out from time to time.

Has anybody from this house been to see WH in jail? I know his sister Wendy did and Pa$tor T tried to; WH said he talked to his wife on the phone in that jailhouse interview, but I'm now thinking he is on his own and has been abandoned by everybody.

Or they don't go because everything is recorded.

Who (if anyone) spoke to AJ that morning?

I know they said they SAW her at the door. Where were they when they saw her? Driving away?
Did they all see her or just the one sister?

Who last spoke to this girl? Besides family and the ppl that live in this house.

all we have heard has come out of Wesley Hadsell's mouth.

I do believe there is a lot more to this story.

All JMO

Who (if anyone) spoke to AJ that morning?

I know they said they SAW her at the door. Where were they when they saw her? Driving away?
Did they all see her or just the one sister?

Who last spoke to this girl? Besides family and the ppl that live in this house.

all we have heard has come out of Wesley Hadsell's mouth.

I do believe there is a lot more to this story.

All JMO

I don't recall reading before that anyone saw AJ at the door. Maybe I've missed something, so could you tell me where you read that?

I don't recall reading before that anyone saw AJ at the door. Maybe I've missed something, so could you tell me where you read that?

I think Zach said it!
I might be mistaken but I remember reading this.

and I think it was one sister.

she saw her at the door!

Im on my way to work and if I have a chance ill see if I can find it again.

I believe the way it was said was "She came to the door" as they were leaving. I'm not sure I've ever gotten a satisfying answer to whether she was inside or outside. There was also something about going back to be because in pjs, but I don't know if the witnesses can really be trusted on these points. Heck, kids around this city are wandering around in pjs all the time.

I believe the way it was said was "She came to the door" as they were leaving. I'm not sure I've ever gotten a satisfying answer to whether she was inside or outside. There was also something about going back to be because in pjs, but I don't know if the witnesses can really be trusted on these points. Heck, kids around this city are wandering around in pjs all the time.
BBM

I never thought of that angle. If she really did go out for a walk in the early morning hours, maybe she was just coming home as they were leaving for school?

(I've been following forever, but rarely have anything to say bc someone else always says it first!)

Everything is very VAGUE. Isn't it?

I can't even try to figure in that "going for a walk" story, because there is absolutely nothing to verify it. Just as there's really nothing to verify the 2 neighbor sightings. I've just had to leave them out altogether. Better to have less information to work with than inaccurate information to work with, imo.

I can't even try to figure in that "going for a walk" story, because there is absolutely nothing to verify it. Just as there's really nothing to verify the 2 neighbor sightings. I've just had to leave them out altogether. Better to have less information to work with than inaccurate information to work with, imo.

Because this is the last eye-witness sighting of her, I would like to have as much information about it as possible. Everything surrounding this "last seen" is odd. It is a small house. Did the sisters not see her while getting ready for school? Did three girls stay in one room so AJ could have her own? That seems so unlikely. Did she sleep on the couch when she was home because someone already had her room, or share a room? If one of those were true, she had to have been seen before she 'came to the door' even if she was sleeping. However, if she was just coming home, it would explain why she wasn't seen while the girls were getting ready.

Sorry to change topics, but when are the Toxicology Medical reports due? They said 9 weeks. :gaah:

I don't see anything or any updates.

What was the cause of death? I am sure the parents and the public want closure and answers.

Sorry to change topics, but when are the Toxicology Medical reports due? They said 9 weeks. :gaah:

I don't see anything or any updates.

What was the cause of death? I am sure the parents and the public want closure and answers.

AJ would have probably been home from college by now. I wonder what she planning for the summer? Team sports, maybe a job, or going away, even? Someday we may know.

Prayers that she is at peace and for those who loved her truly without harm, for them to persevere, and especially to her sisters and Zach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa