VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

There is a few things going on. Waiting for police to meet with me to figure what the next step is . I really hope they know where to look for dad . It kills me that I may never see dad again in my life I pray every day that something will come up and dad will have justice . I refuse to give up on dad I don't care who gets tire of hearing me or seeing my post. I love my dad and will fight for justice till my last breath. Thank you all for your kind words and support it means alot

There is a few things going on. Waiting for police to meet with me to figure what the next step is . I really hope they know where to look for dad . It kills me that I may never see dad again in my life I pray every day that something will come up and dad will have justice . I refuse to give up on dad I don't care who gets tire of hearing me or seeing my post. I love my dad and will fight for justice till my last breath. Thank you all for your kind words and support it means alot

:loveyou:

Never give up. You are your dads main advocate in being found. If things stall, be loud, be in the press and keep after LE. Sometimes the only way to get action is be annoying.

Things are quiet here, but that doesn't mean things ain't brewing! Some of us are quietly observing, some of us are quietly listening, and some of us are whispering our questions into the ears of others. Sometimes we have to be still just like the Good Book says in Exodus 14:14 "The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."

Judgement day is coming and it will be silent and swift!!!

Feels like things are dragging but I know things have to be done rite and all the evidence has to be put together correctly will keep you all posted thank you all for keeping up with dad's disappearance

Feels like things are dragging but I know things have to be done rite and all the evidence has to be put together correctly will keep you all posted thank you all for keeping up with dad's disappearance

We are not going anywhere. :) Bump!

This post breaks my heart, every time I read it. I know you loved your dad, and you continue to show it. He knows what you are doing, and I think he smiles at you, while you sleep . :)

Still here! Waiting to hear that LE has made progress for James.

They are working on it county city and state combined just gonna take a little more time thank you all for checking up on dad's story I have faith that things will come together soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back