Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian were you dead set at the start of this thread that it was ? What changed your mind?

...There's not even a button to push to alert the mods!...

Snipped by me
Hi Ian - there is a 'report post' button. It's the little triangle with an exclamation mark on it, in the bottom left hand corner of each post.

Also - what are the tables (hebrew matrices?) you have been posting? I've never seen anything like them before.

ADMIN NOTE: Arguing and insulting each other won't be tolerated. Learn to use the ALERT feature, or send a pm to a mod, then move on.

You'll also find the IGNORE feature to be a valuable tool. You'll find the option under your user Settings. Type in a member's name, and you'll no longer see his/her posts, nor receive his/her pm's.

O.k. here we go down the rabbit hole!.

Posting facts is different to "making allegations".

You mean like accusing another poster of being a cross-dresser and murderer?

Posting a fact available from the public record isn't "acusing" someone here of something - its re posting something THEY chose to leave in the public domain where a search engine could find it.

There's a difference!.

Don't want that to happen?

Easy - don't claim to be the unidentified man in the Jane Rimmer CCTV footage and don't leave ya gay cross dressing adverts with your email address attached up on a public bulletin board, like Dreaded Neds forum for a search engine to find!.

I've had it suggested to me that those somehow involved in some of the unsolved murders around Perth perhaps may have used this board for messages to meet up for their nefarious activities which MIGHT have included the abductions rapes murders?.

So the use of the board is Germaine to the topic at hand.

Next?

It wasn't me accused "Dr ". It was Gary Hughes blog article - to which I posted the publicly available link.

If they have DNA then when do you think we will have an arrest?

If they have DNA then when do you think we will have an arrest?

Arrest warrant issued over Hayley Dodd's murder

His DNA would have gone into Codis in 2007 most likely - 12 months after Macro stopped looking for it.

Now they have issued an arrest warrant which will get him here to be charged & grilled.

A real Sleuth would use his Google search engine to find the answers and not need to be spoon fed by someone else.

How about we focus on the case at hand rather than digging up baggage from previous forums and discussions? This isn't fair to any of the new contributors and you'll get this thread locked too.

I think everyone has made their point, it's time to move on.

Thanks for the report button detail - went searching for it & didn't see it - maybe I wasn't logged in at the time? Just assumed there wasn't one.

Also - what are the tables (hebrew matrices?) you have been posting? I've never seen anything like them before.

I have posted about them and how I use them on the Hayley Dodd thread in some detail if your at all interested.

It's not all i use - i use it to "confirm" (or "eliminate") facts from allegations, etc that I 'dig up' on the case.

Most police don't use it (yet) despite there being a published paper by 2 Hebrew university mathematician professors, however they do use 'mumbo jumbo' like "criminal profiling" for e.g. for which there is little peer reviewed scientific support go figure.

While Police don't (yet) use it - Mossad actually do, for things like finding Al Quaeda training camps in the Tora Bora caves areas of the tribal areas in Pakistan etc to send in drone strikes go figure.

It was that suggestion, that got me started working on finding GPS co-ordinates for missing persons remains, using the Hebrew gemmatria numerical values of the Hebrew matrix search results. (Same as how we convert letters to roman numerals, numerical values!).

Again search engine - sleuth out the info - its all there.

Which one is correct?

Why could only 1 be correct, and not the other?

The 2 of then couldn't have gone to Moora together in McConnels ute on the day?

Some facts...

1. Wark when questioned in the Qld coroners inquiry into Kathleen O'Sheah - about whether he abducted Hayley Dodd and put her in McConnels ute - answered under sworn oath - words to the effect "She wasn't in that ute when I was driving it".

This "COULD" be interpreted to mean - he was a passenger not the driver... he didn't lie - he just didn't tell the whole truth maybe!.

2. Smiler - while being claimed publicly in media by WAPOL isn't a suspect... actually WAS their (WAPOLS) prime suspect in back in 1999 & was interviewed 3 separate occasions by them.

Source for this?

When I interviewed Smiler in 2011 when i searched his property with the cadaver dog the Dodd family brought out from Qld told me so himself!.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/9692901/death-dog-hunts-for-missing-hayley/

Why was he interviewed 3 separate times as their prime suspect by WAPOL in Mid August 1999?

Because (he claimed), he left the country for 6 weeks shearing in Europe on 30 July 1999 - the day AFTER Hayley disappeared and the day she was reported missing by her parents after the farmer rang them and reported that she hadn't arrived as her message on the answering machine said she would after lunch - made from Badgingarra the morning she arrived from Dongara with the Scania truck driver around ~10a.m.

So riddle me this then.

If you fly OUT of the country on 30 July 1999 and Hayley went missing on 29.7.1999... just how do you get OUT of the country on a plane without:-

Air Line Tickets?

Visa?

Passport?

Travelers checks / foreign currency?

Where do you get those in Badgingarra, a one horse town with a post office and tavern and servo?

Answer = you don't BUT you Do from the bank in Moora and the lady at the Ford Dealership office in Moora at the time, also ran a travel agency on the side.

We know Wark went to Moora in McConnels ute
We KNOW an item belonging to Hayley was recovered in a search of that ute!.
We know that Smiler bought the house from Wark in Dec 1999 - 6 months after Hyalye vanished without it going on the market - thus they were "mates" and it was a private treaty sale (I have a copy of the land title transfer).
We know Smiler needed to go to his bank and travel agent in Moora that morning to be able to fly out early hours the next morning from Perth Air Port.
We Know Wark says under oath he wasn't driving?

So...

Who was?

Wouldn't it seem "wise" for WAPOL detectives in Moora to check both the banking records for these 2 guys and the visa / air line tickets supplier for records of when they were paid for collected etc?

Might not Both men reasonably be considered to both be suspects in this death?

Just coz only one has a criminal record for such a crime (that we know of - did Smiler leave Kiwi land & never go back to see his family there coz he had a record there, that he was hiding from?

Has anyone checked?

Why can't both matrixe's be correct?

Why is there an assumption it has to only be 1 matrix result and not 2 that can be correct?

In 2013 - A lady from Moora ( I won't name her here) filed a report with Moora detectives that 6 weeks after Hayley vanished - she attended a party at Warks house where Smiler was in attendance and her drink was spiked and smiler attempted to rape her. (fact The lady who filed the report told me of it and she had a witness with her who attended and she confirmed such a report was made).

So facts are so much more fun.

No reason at all, that one matrix has to conflict with / disprove another! It's just that I set the search parameters to confirm Warks alleged involvement and knew enough facts about Smiler as my 2nd suspect (of 3 in total) to also set "search parameters" for Smiler to confirm his involvement as well as!

The question i am wondering is were there 3 of them?

I have a 3rd viable suspect.......

It's called web sleuthing, I believe.

Ian were you dead set at the start of this thread that it was ? What changed your mind?

My code searches etc and the M.O. suggest Wark for Jane Rimmer (And the others I listed above).

is the one suggested he was the man in the CCTV footage with Rimmer. For all I know he MAY well have been, and still Wark may have nabbed her after had exchanged pleasantries and moved on? He's a very personable chap is .

However, I am not 100% convinced that all 3 women were killed by the same man. I believe there could Possibly be 2 of them!.

I have Wark down for Rimmer.. so far!

Initially I thought Matusevich / Morey MAY have done the other 2, BUT subsequent "fact checking" reveals he didn't escape from Qld jail, until 1998, so because the 3 murders were committed in 1996 & 7 - while Morey Matusevish was banged up in Qld jail & before he moved to WA & changed his name, settling in Chidlow - he gets a pass on CSK (But not so for Sarah McMahon and Debbie Anderson - yet)

trouty - can you use your torah codes to find the location of SS, seeing as you seem to claim you've done it with HD?

cheers

if possible can you also run all the main CSK suspects through your matrix, rather than just the one that is already in prison for rape??

Yes and no!.

Sarah Spiers has been a "bug bear for me" for a long time in relation to the code searches.

Sah Rah (Hebrew) for (English) Sarah - is a really tough name to translate (the software I use has a automated translation capability).

The Hebrew alphabet only has 22 letters not 26.

There are no vowels (A E I O &U) in Hebrew. The vowels are "understood" and inserted by the reader based on the letters and words around them...

Also there is no equivalent letter "H"

Sarah's name in translation is just 2 hebrew consonants S & R (pronounced in Hebrew Sah and Rah)

The software I use for the searches is pre programmed to not search for just 2 individual hebrew letters at ELS (equidistant letter spacing).

It would be like looking for the letter T & H in english where every connecting word "THE" in say the novel war and peace would show up as a result.

If I over ride the program and force a search on "Sarah" (S & R) the results are some what misleading because it defaults after it finds the first 100,000 occurrences and won't search beyond those pre-programmed parameters. It gives a default message - "Name is too short select another".

So Sarah Spiers is one I have deliberately put on the back burner for a while for that reason... some of these searches run for 48 hours continuous...

Other suspects - yes, providing their names are actually in the code.

Often if they didn't do it their names simply aren't there!.

There are other limitations, I will explain in detail if anyone's that interested (Like peoples real name.. Hayley Dodds real name on her birth certificate from the UK is Stephenson not Dodd for e.g. - yet Dodd shows in the matrix and Stephenson not so, from memory go figure).

So getting peoples names right is also an issue.. people are adopted, change their name, use pseudonyms (Ian Moone / ) etc etc

It's a complicated thing to do well - you do have to spend some time learning about Hebrew language, which just to complicate things more is read right to left not left to right!

It can be done.. its far from easy and is VERY time consuming... to do well.

I went to Iona for 12 years and knew Julie Cutler and Ciara Glennon and still question if "the old psych" stems from there....not all is as it seems with many hypocritical characters lurking those hallways.... Lorrin Whitehead was also a school friend (I doubt Lorrin's disappearance is linked in any way... we also grew up with Sharon Mason in Mosman Park, which was a very seedy place back in those days..I feel Sharon's murder may well be linked to the CSK, perhaps Arthur Greer is innocent after all. Also very strange with the Mallard case.. stealing a challice from Iona then posing as a detective the following day... so saddened by all of these abductions and murders :-(

Ian Moon... you say However, I am not 100% convinced that all 3 women were killed by the same man. I believe there could Possibly be 2 of them!.

I agree... and was it even a man or men?

With regard to Jane, I don't think the Mystery Man was involved. She could have known him, she may not have. I think if he said to her that he was going to get his car and came back to get her, that seems too weird - she would have just walked with him. If he pulled up outside, then surely that footage would have shown her getting into a car? I could not understand why she would refuse a taxi with her friends and then wait outside the pub which was closing for another taxi. I think she was waiting for someone or had made plans to meet someone and she didn't want her friends to know about it. So she went back to the taxi rank and waited for a genuine taxi that turned out to be not genuine or caught a taxi somewhere and was dropped off and then that person was the CSK and the taxi driver didn't come forward for fear he would be implicated or he had something else to hide.

Agree! I think MM just said something amusing to Jane but I don't think she responded as though she knew him. And the detective in the CIA doco says that Jane didn't give any reason for not wanting to leave with her friends, so I agree with you that she was waiting for someone specific and didn't want her friends to know for some reason. She told her friends she wasn't ready to go home, but then all she did was stand in front of a pillar for half an hour; I doubt that was her idea of continuing a night of fun.

Has anyone got any credible sources to which the Police have said the "martial arts expert" SD, was a POI? Or has he only been thought to be a POI from just rumors on the forums?
That's an excellent question, and from what I can tell after viewing the documentary and reading this thread, and the one on the other board, it's conjecture based on a few similarities. And while some dots might seem to connect, it's not enough to open "sleuthing" on this individual, per the rules here on WS. If I'm mistaken, and someone can show me where LE has indicated the two individuals are one and the same, please let me know.

The thread is open again for posting.

No beating up on each other; and

No sleuthing individuals who have not been named as suspects, or who LE has publicly cleared.

Use the ALERT feature (triangle icon beneath each post) to report a problem, or send a pm to a mod (which in this thread would be yours truly).

If another poster consistently bugs the heck out of you, add his/her name to your IGNORE list so you won't see his/her posts, nor receive pm's from him/her.

Thanks.

The thread is open again for posting.

No beating up on each other; and

No sleuthing individuals who have not been named as suspects, or who LE has publicly cleared.

Use the ALERT feature (triangle icon beneath each post) to report a problem, of send a pm to a mod (which in thread would be yours truly).

If another poster consistently bugs the heck out of you, add his/her name to your IGNORE list so you won't see his/her posts, nor receive pm's from him/her.

Thanks.

Cheers Bessie :)

Having lost my copy of Debbie Marshalls book, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the chapter where she mention's a gold car may have been used by the csk in an earlier murder a few years before?

I went to Iona for 12 years and knew Julie Cutler and Ciara Glennon and still question if "the old psych" stems from there....not all is as it seems with many hypocritical characters lurking those hallways.... Lorrin Whitehead was also a school friend (I doubt Lorrin's disappearance is linked in any way... we also grew up with Sharon Mason in Mosman Park, which was a very seedy place back in those days..I feel Sharon's murder may well be linked to the CSK, perhaps Arthur Greer is innocent after all. Also very strange with the Mallard case.. stealing a challice from Iona then posing as a detective the following day... so saddened by all of these abductions and murders :-(

Hi Ionagirl, thanks for your input. You sound as though you think there could be a school connection?

Do you happen to remember anything about school bus runs when you were at school? Is it likely that students from Iona, MLC, Hollywood HS etc would have been on the same school runs?

I have been reading about Sharon Mason since I first saw your post- very sad, and there does seem to be some doubt around the original conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member