Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

ADMIN WARNING:

DO NOT post phone #'s, email addresses, or any other contact info.

You guys are free to do what you want and feel necessary, HOWEVER you are not permitted to post about it on WS. Very strict policies about that.

I looked up NBC's policy for paying for interviews, etc., just out of curiosity. NBC definitely pays- directly- for interviews. For example, they paid in the "mid to high $100,000's of dollars" to the police officer involved in Ferguson shooting death.

The news chief Zimmerman first reported to was clear that her primary interest was in landing the "big" interviews before her competitors did, whatever it took to land them. That chief was moved out of her position because of NBC scandals...but if they're paying FCA for her lies looks like not much has changed.

ABC admittedly paid Cindy & George for their interviews on GMA. If this report is accurate, I've lost all respect for NBC and will no longer find them credible. I miss the old days of REAL journalism when ratings were based on who viewers found believable and respected. Sad state of affairs. MSM has become nothing more than tabloid journalism - just pretentious, wanting to fool viewers into thinking they're more credible. Clearly, none of them are anymore.

I'm not an advocate for stealing but I hope whatever money she does make off of this does get stolen.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that NBC actually wants to interview her......... And I guess they think she will tell the truth or something?????

jmo

I'm sure she'l do some poor poor pitiful me I can't go out and enjoy my life etc. act.

According to Page Six, Casey was flown first class by NBC. They also hired a limo.

:gaah:

Cathy retweeted
NY Justice Seeker ‏@NYJusticeSeeker 42m42 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ @courtchatter @CourtPencil @kinseyschofield No #CaseyAnthony interview on horizon: NBC sources http://nydn.us/1JkXKMk

i have no idea?

Hello my Friend! (Responding to Jane the Dood)

Sigh...didn't we all know this day was coming one day? And I think the price would be based on how "honest" she is prepared to be. I thought I read that NBC was who brought her to New York. Can they really think a banal interview with "the poor wronged mother" would fly even after six years - when the verdict six years ago made a deep cut of pain and horror right across North America?

Maybe justice in her case is always to be an outcast, always marked as a child killer, and for a lifetime banished from the life she wanted in the spotlight so much that she destroyed the life of the only precious person she had in her life - thinking that was the way she'd be free. Would that be justice?

Maybe.....

And love to all the peeps I call friends here at web sleuths...I'm here - even when I'm not here....:loveyou:

ABC admittedly paid Cindy & George for their interviews on GMA. If this report is accurate, I've lost all respect for NBC and will no longer find them credible. I miss the old days of REAL journalism when ratings were based on who viewers found believable and respected. Sad state of affairs. MSM has become nothing more than tabloid journalism - just pretentious, wanting to fool viewers into thinking their more credible. Clearly, none of them are anymore.
I'm very very disappointed in NBC if this is true--and it is sounding that way. All they are paying for are lies upon lies. Shame on them.....what network did Brian Williams work at??????

I'm very very disappointed in NBC if this is true--and it is sounding that way. All they are paying for are lies upon lies. Shame on them.....what network did Brian Williams work at??????

NBC

Ha! Like they didn't already have serious credibility issues? Wonder how TPTB think giving Casey Anthony air time is supposed to help rectify that big ol problem?

#whataflippinjoke

Will she throw George under the bus?

I am looking forward to watching this.

NBC

Ha! Like they didn't already have serious credibility issues? Wonder how TPTB think giving Casey Anthony air time is supposed to help rectify that big ol problem?

#whataflippinjoke

Ratings? Fill in the blanks until the next sociopath woman murderess?

Hello my Friend! (Responding to Jane the Dood)

Sigh...didn't we all know this day was coming one day? And I think the price would be based on how "honest" she is prepared to be. I thought I read that NBC was who brought her to New York. Can they really think a banal interview with "the poor wronged mother" would fly even after six years - when the verdict six years ago made a deep cut of pain and horror right across North America?

Maybe justice in her case is always to be an outcast, always marked as a child killer, and for a lifetime banished from the life she wanted in the spotlight so much that she destroyed the life of the only precious person she had in her life - thinking that was the way she'd be free. Would that be justice?

Maybe.....

And love to all the peeps I call friends here at web sleuths...I'm here - even when I'm not here....:loveyou:

I always feel better when my buddy logicalgirl is in the house. :loveyou:

:happydance: Hey Jane the Dood! I slide in and out pretty often but this case y'know....still hurts...even after all this time. Now she's had a bit of exposure, let's see if the nonsense starts up again, like the post-it "scary guy" who "threatened her life".....:scared: and all that other stuff we actually had fun with.

I keep thinking when I see that face of hers it won't feel like someone just ripped a scab off....please media folks....no media interviews - nobody needs to hear her lies....and why would you pay for them?

That was so her in the TMZ video. When they tried to get a shot of her she'd turn around so they couldn't get her face.
I agree it is her in the video. If some unknown was to be filmed that way they would of reacted a lot differently IMO. To me she looked different than the ones from mother's day. Makes me think the mother's day ones are from way back when she did the Ohio strut. Just with less *advertiser censored*.
I think it was staged. If she didn't want to be filmed like that she could of just about faced and went right back into the terminal. Also the guy with her would of tried to shield her if they didn't want her filmed. IMO.

Oh she wants to be filmed. She's been waiting years for this. Remember her comments about the helicopters and her little MEDIA notebook? Oh right, lol and as our other poster said, her strut.
She's gonna be a stah darling a stah!
She always knew she was a special snowflake now is her time!
Waiting for the makeover.

I bet the interview (if it comes to frutation) will air around July 4th.

I'm sure she'l do some poor poor pitiful me I can't go out and enjoy my life etc. act.

Oh yah, every chance they've had post acquittal they've been setting her up to play the poor victim card... This interview is 4 years in the making. Every move she's made will be spun in her favor, especially this self-imposed hideout... Most don't follow the case like we do, and don't know about all the ongoing manipulation, lies, and deceit, nor do they know the entire truth behind her hiding out, making it that much more aggravating for me when she gives some song and dance about what she's been doing with her life since the acquittal... Rather than the truth, that her exile has been for pure monetary gain, she will twist it into a time out to grieve, deal with her own trauma :)sick:), and to find herself, etc... Anyone who thinks they might learn any truth to what really happened will be sorely mistaken. ChMason has already made it perfectly clear that they fully intend on controlling this interview. If fca doesn't like it, fca stomps off. Period... I'm just baffled that anyone is interested in hearing from this girl... Count. Me. Out.

All lies.

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998