GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww wvsoccermom, what a cutie, he is adorable and very like Noah.
I bet he was spoilt rotten on his birthday, and rightly so.

Happy birthday little guy.

I have not gone a day without thinking about Noah. My own little red headed boy just turned 6 last week. We had his party and he was so excited about everything. Couldn't help but think how Noah should also be turning 6 in a few weeks and how much that was stolen from him. It breaks my heart. Here's my boy...he and Noah could have passed for brothers.View attachment 75162 (hope y'all don't mind me sharing)

He is ADORABLE!!

And you're so right... I thought he was Noah when I first saw his picture.

Thank you for sharing; he is absolutely precious. :)

Have been busy with my daughter's wedding and plenty of company staying here and missed any news that may have come out. Are the forensics back yet on Noah? Thanks for any help.

Have been busy with my daughter's wedding and plenty of company staying here and missed any news that may have come out. Are the forensics back yet on Noah? Thanks for any help.
afraid not lonetraveler......we are as frustrated as ever :(.....
no tox results and 8/12 next hearing for the "parents"

congratulations on the wedding :loveyou:

Surely, the testing will be back before 8/12. By then it'll be almost five months. Is there any way it could take that long?

It sure is hard waiting for answers to why little Noah ended up in the septic tank...

I have a feeling that they are not going to release the cause of death or the toxicology results until more charges are laid, or the next scheduled court date. Them being held in jail makes me think that there are more charges to come.

Thank you ladies :) And I also believe we probably won't hear anything more until additional charges are filed. I feel certain that a murder case is being constructed and we won't hear a cause of death or any more info until LE is ready to tell us. What I don't know is...are they waiting till August or is it possible that more info will be released before then?

In the ninth week now. Noah, we're still here for you...waiting and we will be however long it takes!

Noah was on the 3rd page....So sad. Hate it when there is no news and the case is just sitting...

Noah was on the 3rd page....So sad. Hate it when there is no news and the case is just sitting...
and this is the 6th thread :( poor baby boy :rose:

attachment.php

You're like me...I don't like it either when Noah's tread starts moving back. Sometimes, I just wish I had something new to keep the discussion going 'For Noah'!

we need news... an update.... a tox report anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is OT, but we have a WS friend who needs our help in Virginia. Please visit this thread for our friend.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...le-31-May-2015

The link doesn't seem to work, Pink. What's this about?!

Found it! Just came back to post the link. Thanks Queenie!

THIS. This is just a great example of why I love you WS'ers. THANK YOU. Bob Pippin was FOUND SAFE TODAY! My heart is so full and happy for Bob and his family and so full of gratitude for you all here.

Now...seriously, it's time for an update on Noah's case. I fully believe LE and CA (DA) are hard at work and I know patience is a virtue but seeing firsthand how Bob Pippin's family and community rallied makes me heartbroken and sick for Noah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288