Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

http://www.wyff4.com/news/deputies-search-for-underway-for-missing-1yearold-toddler/33436546 The latest update at this link says that they searched up to 2 miles away and feel she couldn't of gotten any further. Also search is over, but not the investigation. It sounds like mom could of been not home since sometime yesterday :)moo:) because the article also stated that Leona could of went missing overnight or early Saturday morning. This just makes me sick.

The above article mentions she may have left late last night as well . So who saw this baby last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh this doesn't sound good.... Praying. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] its concerning that in the above article it states that she may have crawled away late Friday night/early Saturday morning. But police weren't called until after 9am.... What?!?!!!!!

Did the mother work an overnight shift and found the baby gone when she got home?

jmo

I almost didn't want to read this thread :(
How many more times can we take this!

A 1yr old baby crawls out the home and vanishes into thin air? Yeah right :(

Do we know when Leona was last seen? I hope the little 3yr old can help shed some light.

conflicting reports lillybell........at first it sounded like she had crawled away this morning right before it was reported which was 9:47 their local time (yeah, i know :facepalm:)

now it's being reported that she might have gone missing overnight or early this morning.........

just disgusting :mad:

The above article mentions she may have left late last night as well . So who saw this baby last.

Right so how do they know the 3 year old opened the door if they don't know when she got out???

And now they are saying that the 1-year-old can walk too. That may be true, but not very far. I have a lot more I could say but I don't really want to get into trouble, so I'll wait. Let's just say that if the 3-year-old sister didn't by chance really open the door, I'm sure they will get the truth from her if she knows anything.

It doesn't look like this is going to have a good ending. I wonder if the boyfriend was using drugs and left some around that the baby got into? Or if he just got tired of taking care of a baby that maybe was fussing or getting into things? I hope the comments after the news article aren't true.

They are asking us to believe a baby crawled out of an apartment and can't be found? Yeah right! When was the baby last seen by someone apart from mom and the boyfriend? Hinky meter going off big style here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back