GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GigTu, Good point. I also spent some time thinking about the police saying she was likely killed near the location of her body...which is why I speculated Chelsea and 1-2 other people may have left the abandoned building by car or foot...and eventually had an altercation in the woods.

If and when LE reveals more information on the condition of her body, and the suspected cause of death, it could definitely cause me to alter my thinking about what happened. (If, for example, the method of murder showed some sort of expertise and/or there was specific gang/cult insignia involved, it could change our ideas about motives. Of, say, if evidence turned up that the body was carried in a vehicle etc., it might impact how many people we suspect are involved.)

It would also alter my thinking if I were to find out any of the witnesses lied.

Right now, like most here, I'm factoring in information from the girls who drove Chelsea to the party, as well as information from the vendor and from others (the party host, other friends etc.) whose testimony was reported in the media. If any source proves to be dishonest, it could quickly alter how all of us think about this. I was trying to get at the most likely scenario. But I do recognize that sometimes deaths also occur due to rare and unlikely scenarios.

LE said they think Chelsea was killed near the location she was found. We have never been privvy to the reasons why, but we do know that they collected a decent amount of evidence from the area around the tracks. I suspect they found DNA evidence or some other form of evidence of a struggle. There are homes nearby that no doubt had their front doors knocked on, and it hasn't been reported that there was screaming or any other type of annoyance, although that doesn't mean much to us because we aren't being told. I simply can't fathom why they'd be down at those tracks in such an uncomfortable location (outside of the vehicle I mean), unless they were parked near the trees and whatever happened began in the vehicle right there.

Could be she was killed in that area and then the killer(s) moved the body deeper into the wooded area away from the tracks. Didnt they say the area wasnt easy to get to cause it is swampy?

Could be she was killed in that area and then the killer(s) moved the body deeper into the wooded area away from the tracks. Didnt they say the area wasnt easy to get to cause it is swampy?
I am thinking that in April it probably was, but October had been relatively dry and cool, I would guess it would not have been that bad at the time of her disappearance. The tracks are stone lined on both sides so again an automobile would have had little difficulty driving up along the tracks. IMO

Thank you so much, monster12. I will try to make the viewing, but I don't think I can attend on Saturday.

Any idea why they won't release the cause of death? Could it be something only the perp would know? Do you think they have an idea of who they are looking for?

Any idea why they won't release the cause of death? Could it be something only the perp would know? Do you think they have an idea of who they are looking for?

I was curious to see if they would release it when they did her body. Sheriff says its bc they're still investigating. Hmmmm.... So in my mind I'm thinking what you posted. Keeping quiet until they continue gathering and getting who they need. I sure hope so. This is way too close to home for it to go unsolved and I just want everyone having closure. [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not releasing COD? Does that mean to anyone even her parents? I hate for them to have to wait for more answers.

Speculating, I would guess they aren't releasing COD because they are lining things up to review with the DA prior to arrest. They want to insure conviction. There will be justice, I'm sure of it.

I was curious to see if they would release it when they did her body. Sheriff says its bc they're still investigating. Hmmmm.... So in my mind I'm thinking what you posted. Keeping quiet until they continue gathering and getting who they need. I sure hope so. This is way too close to home for it to go unsolved and I just want everyone having closure. [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe LE is getting all of it's ducks in a row, so to speak. Now, we wait.

Maybe they dont have the murder weapon

It's probably just to keep whack-a-doos from confessing. As an example, if some nutball says he strangled her and she actually died of blunt force trauma, they'd know he wasn't the real perp. I'm given to understand they get a lot of false confessions in high profile cases sometimes.

Ghostwheel, I bet you are right. Thank you for adding that.

My stomach is churning so much today, thinking about the funeral days coming. I can only barely imagine how the family is doing. They are on my mind all the time now.

Thank you for the news, dmc 'n' all. It's been strange thinking about sweet Chelsea since I saw monster's link. Every time I think I come close to trying to understand what the Brucks may feel as the investigation progresses, it amazes me the pain that must persists through the process for them, it seems to me, and when you think it can't get worse for them. To have to go through this funeral, to lay to rest, your beautiful sister, daughter, family member and friend, as you continue to seek justice, seems especially cruel. I have no doubt the Brucks will get through, just why should they have to though go through this, when people, it seems to me, certainly know more they should share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects