DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the buckets?? Assuming they were the same 5 gallon buckets in the video. What would they be using with these buckets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Siphoning gas out of the vehicles and pouring the gasoline on PS's bed etc.

As gruesome as it sounds, we know blood was found under DW's shoe, which means he must have left a print on floor. If there were others, the police would know right away, and how many by matching shoe prints.
It depends on the type of shoe. By the time investigators arrived there were several firemen and first responders who had walked through that room fighting the blaze and recovering the bodies, leaving numerous footprints. Police probably zeroed in on one print that didn't match that typically worn by firemen. (Note they likely collected boots from firefighters at the scene.) Police then noticed that the print on the door was of the same type as the one outlier from the bedroom. Now roll the video of the arrest please. Look closely at the shoes worn by the perp. in the dark blue hoodie. To me they appear to be camel or beige in color. Could be Timberline brand which has a tread pattern similar to the foot print on the door but also similar to thousands of other popular boots. Probably not enough evidence to tie that man to the crime but adequate circumstance to follow his every move until he leads them to something big.

I suspect they would be able to separate out firefighter and first responder floor prints. They might even be able to distinguish gender. I'm not sure how much of the fire reached "that" room, so hopefully, the crime scene was fairly intact.

They could at least tell if there were other perps, not necessarily, who.

And used their mouth(s) on the 'beverage containers' listed in the warrant. I'd have to think they also left behind hairs and skin cells, being in the house as long as they were. I could never be a criminal for many reasons, but one reason would be that I would always leave some hair behind! My hair is everywhere...in my house, in my car, in my office, everywhere...no matter how diligent I am about it and no matter that most of the time it is pulled back.

I think the hair is how they will nail any female co-conspirators. I don't believe it was Amy who ordered the pizza simply because, as a mother, she would have blurted for help. No mother being held hostage with her child would calmly order pizza and give instructions. SS may have been cool and calm but a mother is wired differently.

JMO

I wonder why these warrants are coming out in dribs and drabs. Has there been a new ruling each time? A judge has told LE that they can hold the information for x days after execution? Anyone know how this works and what might be happening?

"Detectives believe the four victims were held captive inside the home for about four hours. They also believe Phillip Savopoulos was tortured as a means to force his dad to reveal where the money was."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-det...nside-d-c-mansion-after-murders/#postComments

Do you think this is a typo? I don't see how they could have been held for only four hours ~ seems like it had to be much longer...

"Detectives believe the four victims were held captive inside the home for about four hours. They also believe Phillip Savopoulos was tortured as a means to force his dad to reveal where the money was."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-det...nside-d-c-mansion-after-murders/#postComments

Do you think this is a typo? I don't see how they could have been held for only four hours ~ seems like it had to be much longer...

They were held captive much longer than 4 hours!

More than a typo - a mistake...this crime did not start at 9am on Thursday.

Ah, just hearing on CNN

Baseball bat used & ?? was strangled

Sooo cruel, wicked

CNN......PS was strangled!!!

I pray that's right and that he didn't bleed out or die in the fire because I think that would have been the more merciful death... do you know where you saw that?

I suspect they would be able to separate out firefighter and first responder floor prints. They might even be able to distinguish gender. I'm not sure how much of the fire reached "that" room, so hopefully, the crime scene was fairly intact.

They could at least tell if there were other perps, not necessarily, who.
Fire did not reach the bedroom where adults were killed.

CNN Live just reported the strangulation, but I didn't catch who was

I'm not seeing a link to read but it was just on live with Brooke Baldwin stating PS was strangeled. The headline is "women scrutinized in mansion murders"

Did CNN state how they obtained info re: PS alleged strangulation?

Knives, strangulation - that is all so personal.

I feel like I say this every day, but UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88