MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to say the clan is/is not involved but we have close family in Tupelo and many years ago there was a Klan march and rally in downtown Tupelo....I only know this because one of our nephews at the time was big into hats and caps (lol) and he had no clue what the Klan was...but he happened to see them and told his mother he needed one of those "hats" as they were cool,lol.....ah such is youth!

I lived in MS for most of my life (and during the 1960s) about 60 miles south of Tupelo and never met a member of the KKK and knew no one that had ever met a member.
Would that have been right around Neshoba County and Philadelphia MS, the locale where members of the Klan and others shot, killed, and buried James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner in
June 1964?

HSVDawg is apparently a Mississippi State fan, at least based on his/her frequent posts on the www.elitedawgs.com website (MSU’s mascot is a bulldog). Not to be confused with "Ole Miss" at Oxford, a major rivalry. In addition to the Herpes Simplex Virus, HSV is also the international abbreviation for the airport at Huntsville, Alabama which is not that far from MS. So my guess is, HSVDawg is an MSU fan from Huntsville.

What was being quoting from WebSleuths in FB?

So, what was HSVDawg re-quoting from WebSleuths on FB, without attribution?

I lived in MS for most of my life (and during the 1960s) about 60 miles south of Tupelo and never met a member of the KKK and knew no one that had ever met a member.
I never met or knew any KKK members either......hahah......until I shockingly (and sickeningly) discovered in my 50s that my own father had been KKK all my life, along with many of his closest lifelong friends. Trust me on this; they wouldn't announce this affiliation to you. Why do you think they historically only appeared in public shrouded in robes and hoods? Secrecy was their protection for their cowardly deeds.

Some KKK and other racist folks were outted online by Anon after the Ferguson, MO debacle. Their pics, vehicle license plates, names, employers, and more were published. It certainly turned the tides of power around when the hunters became the hunted.

I don't think so either but not for this reason. The Klan indeed murdered visibly.

True. They certainly did that in the past, but I don't know about the present. I am sure it does happen still. I was told awhile back by someone in LE (who had a reason to know, had the authority to have the information, and many years experience) that things still happen but secretively. He said common folk would be shocked to know what goes on in the deep woods.

Going in a new direction--

What direction have they been? What direction are they going?

I would think they have traveled through the local avenues...enemies and Ali's, jealous lover, jealous girls, hentz, boones, misters and parents (scratch that, Ben has never been a suspect)...

Before they were saying this is local and someone she knows....Now they are saying not 100% sure if she knew the killer(s) ...And if she did not know them...was it a hired hand?...Are they giving the crazies and loonies like the hotel tip another look....

Classito

Would that have been right around Neshoba County and Philadelphia MS, the locale where members of the Klan and others shot, killed, and buried James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner in June 1964?

Philadelphia -- now that's pretty ironic:

The name of a city in Asia Minor mentioned in Revelation in the New Testament. The name of the city meant "brotherly love" from Greek φιλεω (phileo) "to love" and αδελφος (adelphos) "brother".

I am thrilled with BThompson, the lead detective's words. LEO just moved their Rook.

<snip>

Looks like the Major could use a little sleep; probably won't get much until this case is over. But if I were the perp(s) and knew he was after me, I would be losing some sleep, too. I thought the Deputy had a great first TV interview. I hope he's got some good solid leads, and still getting help from the state and feds. Good pick by Sheriff Darby.

Batesville shooting spree leaves 2 dead, 3 injured

Updated: Mar 30, 2012 4:22 PM CDT

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/1729...atesville-ms-leaves-2-dead-and-3-hospitalized

Darby said violence is on the rise... because area departments are putting a dent in gang activity. Huh? Busting gang members causes violence to rise?

"When the police get out there and start doing their job, ..." Why haven't the Police been getting out there and doing their jobs?

Darby ...snip... knows of at least three gangs operating inside Batesville, and two in the county.

"We've made several good arrests ...snip... on some higher echelon gang members ...snip... That's had an association with the lower echelon and they don't function as well." Who doesn't function well?

The sheriff said gang violence is splitting apart the community ...snip... That's not what he said about the community after JC was burned alive.

Moving on along, perhaps the wealthiest person, obtained from hard work from Panola Co. is Soulja Boy. He went to live with his father in Batesville, MS at age 14. His net worth is $24million. Interesting article at link.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/soulja-boy-net-worth/

He might have been instructed by LE not to talk about the case. That might be why he didn't.

Wondering why the Met Life policy won't pay... sometimes life insurance policies will not cover suicides but I never knew they wouldn't pay off on a murder victim when the policy owner has been ruled out as a suspect.

The lead investigator stated that it was because her case had not been solved.

Tish Clark &#8207;@local24tish 23m23 minutes ago
New info in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation. Details @LocalMemphis at 5.

https://twitter.com/local24tish

Investigators Making Progress On Chambers Case 5PM Local News 24
June 12
<snipped>
...hasn't been covered as hard and as much, people have started to talk," Thompson said. "We have gone back and started looking back at things that we you know went through in the beginning and we're looking at new aspects"
<snipped>

http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...on-chambers-case/35460/5VrECZjg50aBHjrWIwc35w
MOO

6PM Lisa (Jessica mom will speak with reporter)

Investigators Making Progress On Chambers Case 5PM Local News 24
June 12
<snipped>
...hasn't been covered as hard and as much, people have started to talk," Thompson said. "We have gone back and started looking back at things that we you know went through in the beginning and we're looking at new aspects"
<snipped>

http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...on-chambers-case/35460/5VrECZjg50aBHjrWIwc35w
MOO

6PM Lisa (Jessica mom will speak with reporter)

Thanks for the link, MizStery:

"I knew this girl personally. I watched her grow up. And I have a personal interest in the case as well as I have my job to do," Thompson said. Friday is supposed to be Thompson’s day off, but since the murder of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers he has worked around the clock following tips and chasing down leads.​

:jail:

<snip>

Moving on along, perhaps the wealthiest person, obtained from hard work from Panola Co. is Soulja Boy. He went to live with his father in Batesville, MS at age 14. His net worth is $24million. Interesting article at link.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/soulja-boy-net-worth/

Hmm, looks like Soulja Boy, O My Little Soulja Boy could afford to kick $100k or even $200k into the Jessica Chambers reward money, just to make things interesting. But then, maybe it is to his benefit to seem to be surrounded by gang and drug violence, to sell more (C)Rap, don't you know.

Hmm, looks like Soulja Boy, O My Little Soulja Boy could afford to kick $100k or even $200k into the Jessica Chambers reward money, just to make things interesting. But then, maybe it is to his benefit to seem to be surrounded by gang and drug violence, to sell more (C)Rap, don't you know.

To be fair, with as little national attention as this case has received, there is very little reason to believe that Soulja Boy has ever heard of Jessica Chambers or what happened to her. Perhaps someone should tweet him and let him know about her. Maybe he would contribute to the reward fund, though I am not at all convinced at this point that any amount of money is going to make someone talk if they haven't already. JMO

To be fair, with as little national attention as this case has received, there is very little reason to believe that Soulja Boy has ever heard of Jessica Chambers or what happened to her. Perhaps someone should tweet him and let him know about her. Maybe he would contribute to the reward fund, though I am not at all convinced at this point that any amount of money is going to make someone talk if they haven't already. JMO

What about asking SB to perform a benefit concert in Batesville? Nah, all those F-bombs in his musical rants might cause most of the older church ladies to pass out right on the lawn. That, plus there would probably be some more unsolved murders as rival gangs mixed it up in the crowd - counterproductive.

I'll try to give his booking agent a call on Mon to see if Soulja Boy might want to make a contribution to the reward fund - (212) 645-0555.
http://www.bookingentertainment.com/artists/hiphop/Soulja-Boy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member