IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

As for where the baby is, I have a theory. They said the dogs sniffed through the woods and the babies scent ended by the CSX railroad tracks. What if they put him on one of the train cars?

I guess that wasn't a good theory. :(

Hey Lahoma! At this point any theory is viable. :( Delano hasn't been found despite LE search efforts and yes, the dogs lost the scent at the tracks.

Someone brought the same thought up earlier. The snag is that if Willie put Delano in a boxcar then his little body would have been found eventually. But you never know.

It's interesting that the tracks come into play yet another time with the truck driver spotting two people near them about 2 miles away who might have been Willie and his wife. What's weird is the timing of it all. LE has the phone searches on abducted children happening at close to the same time the trucker saw them coming up from the tracks near the overpass.

I can't quite put that together. I think that would mean that someone was doing phone searches as they walked along the tracks and for some reason that - to me - is a little off. Something that occurred to me just recently is the possibility that a third person did the phone searches while Willie and his wife walked down the tracks.

I dunno. Even with all the info we have from the probable cause document it makes no sense that Delano wasn't located nearby. Beats the heck out of me. So yes, one theory is as good as another.

I would only assume LE tracked which train was moving on that track that day and did in fact search the train cars and came up empty. I don't know this for a fact, it just seems like a logical move they'd make as part of the investigation, considering the dogs lost Delano's scent at the track.

As for the searches on the phone around the same time they were both seen, it actually does make sense to me. Trying to dispose of a little body, how convenient for them there's a passing train right where they're walking... ? It wouldn't take much to throw him into a passing, open train car. As much as it sickens me to even think that, let alone type it :(

You know, another thought just struck me. It's pretty far out and I like to keep things simple but, well, I'll break my own rule here anyway. ;)

If Willie put Delano in a boxcar is it possible that a transient boarded the train at some point, saw the body, panicked and threw it out of the moving train? I know, it's a wild idea, but for one thing it's less likely that a person doing something illegal in the first place would suddenly turn Good Samaritan and notify authorities and also unlikely he'd have Internet access so he might never learn about Delano's disappearance.

However, even in that scenario it doesn't make sense that Willie would risk Delano being found. He'd be much "safer" burying him or moving him further away. Another thought is that Delano was found - far, far away and LE in that area never connected it to Delano.

Argh. Nothing in this case is making sense. But I do believe other family members know way more than they told in the interviews with LE. Let enough time pass and I suspect they'll spill some more beans.

I just think that if the scent ended there, that's the only possibility. I would hope the police did check that. I'm not sure about that area, but my area sometimes those containers on the tracks sit there awhile. I'm curious if anyone even goes and checks those containers. I'm sure eventually they do. But here, those containers go to the terminal where they are then loaded and shipped by water.
The other thought, which is absolutely repulsive, is that the baby was ran over by train, but I am positive there would be evidence of that left behind.

I'm grasping at straws, I know, but it just breaks my heart.

Where is Delano???

And what is going on with the investigation? It's getting cold.

Anybody got anything?

Where is Delano???

And what is going on with the investigation? It's getting cold.

Anybody got anything?

:( I was excited to see this post pop up. I thought there was finally some news. Guess not. I'm with you....waiting.

:( I was excited to see this post pop up. I thought there was finally some news. Guess not. I'm with you....waiting.

Argh. Bah. :mad:

Wilson's pre-trial was supposed to be on April 7 and the trial was set for April 13 but both got delayed. His trial is now supposed to start in late September, no date given. Hopefully we'll start seeing news again at the end of summer.

http://wishtv.com/2015/02/05/dad-seeking-bail-in-baby-delano-case/
http://wishtv.com/2015/06/11/despite-dead-ends-impd-still-investigating-missing-children-cases/

I wonder who else got tricked by seeing it pop up? Sorry ladies, I was so hoping he was found😢

Please find this precious baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHERE IS BABY DELANO????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A whole year, and nobody's talking still. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics