Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

I think if this thread is representative at all of people who still follow information regarding her, there isnt much of an audience for her. The people who followed the case and championed Caylee are here and on other blogs. If this prospective interview hasnt created more of a buzz, certainly in MSM, there is almost no point to the network moving forward with it. jmvho.

Casey's been Kardashianed. There are biggest stories now. Kim is preggo, Bruce is no longer named Bruce... Casey is a nonheadliner now.

Casey's been Kardashianed. There are biggest stories now. Kim is preggo, Bruce is no longer named Bruce... Casey is a nonheadliner now.
BBM - She was also Duggared. :laugh:

You will note that I didn't state that the TMZ poll was scientfically accurate or anything like that. I was encouraged that an overwhelming majority agree she is yesterday's news, that's all. Next time I will post the statistical confidence interval if it will make people happy.
My apology if my post in any way upset you. I commented on it because I do believe that TMZ makes money every time they have new pics of her, and concern that anyone reading the poll might just watch, because hey with those type of numbers one more watching won't matter. It had nothing to do with anyone posting it, just my take on why TMZ did the poll.

Glad to be of help. Has anyone found a site that has her (KC) phone records from June 9-June 15th. and also any cell phone pings then?

Hi
We should have them here on Websleuths

We had many Threads dedicated to the Phone Records and Cell Phone Pings..we also had threads in the Resource Links Forum with detailed maps

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?233-Resource-Links-Case-Calendar-amp-Time-Lines
Forum: Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines

You can also do a Search in the Caylee Main forum page using the words CellPhone Records and Cellphone Pings

If she does do an interview, expect a feature in People magazine. MOO.

The people here are passionate about Caylee. This group was mentioned at trial-the defense was intimidated. Sleuthers discovered crucial information regarding Casey's actvities and mapped ping records. There are people here who will never be the same after the intensity of what went on in between Caylee's disappearance/murder and her mother's acquittal. At this moment we have 2 members and 9 lurkers.

If the Websleuthers arent invested in this interview, the network should simply fold up their tent. jmvho

I think if this thread is representative at all of people who still follow information regarding her, there isnt much of an audience for her. The people who followed the case and championed Caylee are here and on other blogs. If this prospective interview hasnt created more of a buzz, certainly in MSM, there is almost no point to the network moving forward with it. jmvho.

In the words of Beth Karas - "I mean, what's the point in an interview with Casey Anthony now ? She lied her way all through this case!".........

Hi
We should have them here on Websleuths

We had many Threads dedicated to the Phone Records and Cell Phone Pings..we also had threads in the Resource Links Forum with detailed maps

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?233-Resource-Links-Case-Calendar-amp-Time-Lines
Forum: Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines

You can also do a Search in the Caylee Main forum page using the words CellPhone Records and Cellphone Pings

I might not be searching correctly but I can't find it either. The ping maps are there under the "Ping map for June 14" but I can't find the logs. The logs must have been around though because the "Possible sleep patterns" document is based on them...I think.

BBM - Exactly, if it isn't going to generate high ratings (which makes advertisers happy) it's not going to be worth it for them. Especially since they will be competing with other networks that have more current news makers making headlines right now.

I might not be searching correctly but I can't find it either. The ping maps are there under the "Ping map for June 14" but I can't find the logs. The logs must have been around though because the "Possible sleep patterns" document is based on them...I think.

There are many Threads in the Main Forum that discussed what you seek but you would have to do a Keyword Search to try and locate what you want to read

OF NOTE...Not all evidence or discovery will be available because the Links provided could be from News Media and no longer available to view..

WOW! So if jb is teaching at Harvard does that mean we'll be seeing more attorneys defending their clients in jb's style. That's really sad. for our "justice" system.

WOW! So if jb is teaching at Harvard does that mean we'll be seeing more attorneys defending their clients in jb's style. That's really sad. for our "justice" system.

He is a Law Professor or one time Guest Lecturer????
He was invited to give a Lecture at Harvard Law after the trial was over but he is NOT listed on the Faculty list at Harvard
Kind of reminds me of him and his Cosmic Top Secret Security Clearance

He is a Law Professor or one time Guest Lecturer????
He was invited to give a Lecture at Harvard Law after the trial was over but he is NOT listed on the Faculty list at Harvard
Kind of reminds me of him and his Cosmic Top Secret Security Clearance
Baez will become a Law Professor when I graduate Summa *advertiser censored* Laude from Oxford with a degree in Astrophysics. :laughing: It took him 8 years to pass the bar! I think after any legal professional spends any time 'talking shop' with Baez, they soon realize he is all hat and no cattle. Thanks to Casey, he's a one-hit wonder and always will be. :happydance:

I had a thought about Casey and how she could get more attention that she craves. She can have a sex change operation and become Carl like Bruce became Cait.:thinking:

BBM - Exactly, if it isn't going to generate high ratings (which makes advertisers happy) it's not going to be worth it for them. Especially since they will be competing with other networks that have more current news makers making headlines right now.

Feels good to check here and not find any more news about an interview. :). Seems less and less likely she'll ever be able to cash in.

I wonder if Mason has finally realized chasing blood money was a bad investment? He's as much a user as is FCA. Somehow I doubt he'll continue to prop her up financially if he knows there's no return in doing so.

Maybe, just maybe, she will soon be genuinely on her own, and unprotected by keepers. Time for that long overdue Karma knockdown.

Feels good to check here and not find any more news about an interview. :). Seems less and less likely she'll ever be able to cash in.

I wonder if Mason has finally realized chasing blood money was a bad investment? He's as much a user as is FCA. Somehow I doubt he'll continue to prop her up financially if he knows there's no return in doing so.

Maybe, just maybe, she will soon be genuinely on her own, and unprotected by keepers. Time for that long overdue Karma knockdown.

One can only hope & pray she goes away--no money exchanged.

I'd rather sit and watch my dryer go round and round than watch Casey Anthony. Time will not change it.

You can call NBC directly and they will tell you that they are doing a casey anthony interview.

I do not have any desire or need to hear anything she has to say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back