Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

I think it's highly unlikely this is her (again, veering towards her true identity not being listed in any database, and the eye colour is different), but thought I'd throw this in for everyone's opinion:

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/601799/2

She disappeared with her sister. Is it possible they'd planned the identity switch together? Or perhaps it may be at least a similar situation for FLEK, in that she didn't plan it alone, and disappeared with someone else?

I think it's highly unlikely this is her (again, veering towards her true identity not being listed in any database, and the eye colour is different), but thought I'd throw this in for everyone's opinion:

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/601799/2

She disappeared with her sister. Is it possible they'd planned the identity switch together? Or perhaps it may be at least a similar situation for FLEK, in that she didn't plan it alone, and disappeared with someone else?

Sorry for quoting myself, but I found this particularly interesting as these girls went missing from Mesa, Arizona, which is basically part of the same metropolitan area as Scottsdale, where FLEK claimed she was from.

Now that I look at it again, it's apparent to me Jackie's jaw might be a bit too strong to be FLEK, and Jackie has blue eyes. However, Cynthia's chin is less pronounced and more similar to FLEK's, and Cynthia has hazel eyes. The heights could be about right...I'm taller than FLEK and was about the same height as these girls when I was 13 and 15.

Could wearing heavy earrings cause the earlobe to droop?

I've never had that to happen, and as for the hair pushing the ears out, I've never had that to happen either. I have to have my hair thinned, it's so heavy. But it doesn't push my ears out.

Just looks like LEK: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/245/161
timeline and age do not match

This goes to show that when looking for facial similarities, it is easy to find them!

My Doctoral dissertation has focused on geometric morphometrics of the face including after plastic surgery of the face, so I can see that they aren't the same person. BUT - they do share similar looking features, you are correct.

While there are some similarities between the two women, I'd say there are more dissimilarities. Like others have mentioned, eyes, jawline, brow structure, and ears are completely different, and the height is WAY off...

However, I suspect the Texas case may be similar to MLL's in that it's a missing person reported very late (or not at all).

I've posted Sheila Green's case before. Though this may not necessarily be Sheila, it got me thinking that this Texas woman might be a case of someone eloping and disappearing, and then later leaving the person they'd married to start a new life. She didn't want to go through with the divorce, so she became someone else.

This is a stretch, but maybe MLL and the Texas woman knew each other? Or gained tips, from similar sources, on how to disappear?

I agree. Besides, MLL had tattoos, while LEK had NONE. No tattoos, no piercings, no scars, no nothing.

FYI, Joe returned my call a couple of days ago. We discussed the differences between MLL and LEK. He is going to resubmit cases for comparison for a possible DNA match. I was told the results would be completed in approximately 2 weeks or so and that he would call me back to let me know. So, we shall see.

Any word back on this?

And maybe FLEK's mirror family never suspected her missing because she kept just enough contact to not be on LE's radar? Has anyone tried looking into missing person's files post-suicide?

Mona Lisa Lincoln is not a match-per Joe's call back. I'm fairly new to WS, so if this information needs to be posted on the rule out page for LEK, please advise. From what I gathered from our conversation, he verified that DNA was tested and completed for both women through the database. That was a good enough reason to believe the 2 women are not a match. There was not a retest of any sort, and that is fine with me. After researching in depth on how the testing is conducted, I agree. Something would have definitely triggered a computer match, if the 2 women were the same person. I will continue to research both cases. I pray we find answers one day.

Hmm!! I wonder if her eye color changed as she got older. Not uncommon in toddlers from blue to green!! The ears look similar eye shape too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My eyes were very blue/grey as a kid and now can look either blue, grey, or green depending on lighting. I have brown around the pupil also. I self-report as blue-eyed since 90% of the color in my eyes is blue, but what I am wearing and lighting can drastically affect how someone may see my eyes on any particular occasion. The only color one wouldn't think they could be is brown, even though there is brown in them it is hard to see it from a distance.

Has this girl made if here?

Possible if not probable runaway, from Canada so it would explain the need for a fake ID in the U.S. She looks similar, especially if she had dental work and lost a little weight as she got into her 20s. The age progression looks good too.

She's older than LEK claimed to be but young enough to have given birth in 2008 (just).

Oh and she's 5'11. And her name is Lori.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ri-Lee-Kasprick-15-Hilliard-AB-September-1976

Has this girl made if here?

Possible if not probable runaway, from Canada so it would explain the need for a fake ID in the U.S. She looks similar, especially if she had dental work and lost a little weight as she got into her 20s. The age progression looks good too.

She's older than LEK claimed to be but young enough to have given birth in 2008 (just).

Oh and she's 5'11. And her name is Lori.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ri-Lee-Kasprick-15-Hilliard-AB-September-1976

Seriously?

Sorry, I don't see any similarity whatsoever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back