VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

I keep checking in on this thread to see if there has been any new news. Still thinking of James.

Tips are still coming in, people are hearing things and people are starting to talk, not to LE but to others. I've gotten messages and calls about rumors and chit chat that's floating around. Somebody is definitely getting nervous!

I love the way our WS members show support! <3 Bumping for James!

Bedford County has proven they mean business in the Lyon sisters' case...now it's time for them to show that same fierceness in yours, James!!!!

Things are going on give it a little more time I have faith things will come out soon

Active crime scene on Taylor's Mountain.

8412339_G.jpg
8412341_G.jpg8412341_G.jpg

Bedford Co., VA - Heavy equipment operators broke ground on Taylor's Mountain Monday morning as part of a criminal investigation.

The dig site is beside 2790 Cool Springs Road. Sheriff Mike Brown called the spot a crime scene, but declined to comment on whether the dig is connected to either the Walker cold case or the Lyon sisters case.

missingjameswalker has asked me to tell you guys what is going down. They are digging at James last known address. Please keep him & his family in your prayers. He and his family are at the dig site now.

If I am not mistaken, is that also right by Elizabeth Welch Parker's property?

This case and the Lyon Sisters' case MAY VERY WELL BE CONNECTED!!!

DID JAMES WALKER PERHAPS KNOW SOMETHING AND WAS ABOUT TO TELL??!!

If I am not mistaken, is that also right by Elizabeth Welch Parker's property?

This case and the Lyon Sisters' case MAY VERY WELL BE CONNECTED!!!

DID JAMES WALKER PERHAPS KNOW SOMETHING AND WAS ABOUT TO TELL??!!

This is not on the same road as Lizzie and Allen's house. This is on Cool Springs Road and Lizzie and Allen's house is on Taylor Mountain Road. These two places are not that far from each other but not on the same road. James Walker's disappearance has nothing to do with the Lyon sisters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back