NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ot: Did you ever go to make a healthy lunch then get caught up with websleuths and pressers and then run out of time and work more and then remember there's pasta boiling and then go check on it and you never actually turned it onto high from low so it's just sort of sitting there wet so you just grab a bag of miniature butterfinger candies and get back to work but stop in at websleuths first to post about it? Yeah, that just happened.)

pb&j!!!

I didn't know that one could tell how old a DNA sample was -- this is intriguing....and helpful information

I am thinking maybe someone was up there the day before and there was nothing amiss. Can you ID when DNA was left? Maybe it is from some other markers such as saliva or Hershey squirts? Hope you are all done with lunch

Can I post a twitter link and refer to something someone posted up here? Or do I need to do it downstairs? TIA

If its' a scanner tweet from MSM that talks about something they heard on the scanner, we can't post it up here. If its' a MSM tweet about the case though then we can. If it's a random dude tweeting about the case we can't. AFAIK. HTH.

I am thinking maybe someone was up there the day before and there was nothing amiss. Can you ID when DNA was left? Maybe it is from some other markers such as saliva or Hershey squirts? Hope you are all done with lunch

They said the DNA testing showed it was from within the previous 48 hours.

I'm trying to recall a time when law enforcement worked with the electric company to apprehend someone because of increased usage. I wonder if that is happening now that they are searching out something like that?

They do that with mj growers, but was it something else?

On same Facebook news channel page we've been discussing, another interesting post by CL about 22 minutes ago...

Just read another reference to Matt being well endowed, did this information come from Tillie, honestly I just read this today. Could this be the root to all of this?

Maybe that's why he didn't get very far away, dragging THAT thing around.....JMO

They said the DNA testing showed it was from within the previous 48 hours.

So can they time DNA or was it because someone had been there earlier. I will have to google

Yes, actually no need to prepare a healthy lunch...
just leave a water jug and peanut butter on the table for when you are hungry or thirsty.

don't forget the spoon. Heck, leave out some clean underwear too. No need to shower. Just change in the living room.

If it is deep in tbe woods with no road, it is highly unlikely there is electricity. The cost would be astronomical to bring in service. Maybe they had a propne frig and stove, but maybe no conveniences at all. Water?
Many have small solar panels now for a few lights, but would need some open property with southern exposure.

Just read another reference to Matt being well endowed, did this information come from Tillie, honestly I just read this today. Could this be the root to all of this?

It actually came from one of the detectives who helped get him locked up. :facepalm:

On same Facebook news channel page we've been discussing, another interesting post by CL about 22 minutes ago...

Anyone working the basement thread right now? If someone can confirm this from down there please come up and just tell us to come and join you please.

Sounds like Matt or Sweat were heeding Mother's advice to always wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident (or trying to elude LE) :D

LOL! I've been living on lunchmeat and cheese sandwiches the past week in fact... today thought I'd go a different route. Was like, I can boil pasta add sauce and cheese quick and voila, no time at all for a hot meal! Then promptly forgot. I actually did this with boiled eggs this morning as well. Now they're in the fridge waiting to be turned into egg salad later because I left htem to boil forever and realized only when it was time to make lunch, so I switched them out for pasta and then did it again.

I'm beyond the smell barrier or else I'd be on top of things but if I can't smell my cooking all bets are off.

Thanks - just made myself some egg salad. Yum!

Yes, actually no need to prepare a healthy lunch...
just leave a water jug and peanut butter on the table for when you are hungry or thirsty.

Has a websleuths cookbook been published? Sounds like there could be recipes related to cases. This is a nice simple one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson