CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like saying "wow, I'm really hungry and I want to eat that chocolate cake so bad, but because I'm on a diet and I can't, I'll just think about someone else eating it instead."

I've been craving pecan pie for the past hour! I'll think about someone else eating it for me.

O.k. so what I got from today is, JH was a spoiled brat. Hit his sister 1 x parents go for family counseling.
He does stupid things to get attention, cuts himself with cardboard. Wants attention in jail, falls backward gingerly off his bunk
that is only 2 ft off the ground.
The most recent questions from King regarding, if the killing is morally wrong seems like he is in the Wrong
Trial. This isn't a war crime. The people in the Theater were not the enemy JH was.
Cant wait for the Prosecutor to get back up. This is crazy.

I knew it was break time when the Nuns were brought up.....

I've been craving pecan pie for the past hour! I'll think about someone else eating it for me.

images

If we feel this way about this witness/professional, what must the jury think about all of this? They may be lost. Is this showing what the future testimonies will be like?

Good! Defense messed up so evidence previously ruled inadmissible is now admissible.

You can tell how riveting this witness is by looking at our discussions about pie and vocabulary words.

"He opened the door..."

Rut roh.

:D

Good! Defense messed up so evidence previously ruled inadmissible is now admissible.
yeah, I had a feeling the way they were going on (read back our comments) they were going to yap on & mess up!

Chronic rule breaker..versus chronic rule follower...LOL THAT barn door got opened..Let the tractor's/horses/cows enter!!!

Tho...DId he actually get caught?? Didn't get caught??? Tho Questions asking if witness knew about breaking rules ( witness said NO except for hitting sister)...Surely indicates with huge spotlight that this witness has been manipulated with holding information in order to elicit positive testimony...ALA..Def. Hiding facts... SMH

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 1m1 minute ago
Bench conference after Woodcock says JH lacked the capacity to understand right from wrong. #theatershooting

Ohhhh No..Lacked Capacity question?? Yes by Woodcock...and immediate side bar..LOL..How the F' can he make such a leap given his testimony...I'm convinced he got bought and paid for testimony..credibility Zilch!! IMO

what did they say? we have to go by the mind of what the murderer thinks is right? can't base it on society moral thoughts?

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 7m7 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting Judge rules when defense brought up Holmes' lacking criminal history, they opened door to DA mentioning he ran a red light.

@larryryckman: Woodcock says psychotic delusion can interfere with judgment.Says JH lacked the capacity to form intent, deliberation.

For over a month? While he was going about his normal business? Paying his rent, credit card, emailing his parents and many other examples?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member