Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, now we are back at square one or close enough to it. Contrary to what has been stated here, quite passionately at times, we really don't have many things that we can state and then say, "FACT." Or "Period. End of story."

We need to back out of the tunnel and look at things with a new, more open approach. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone recall what the taxi woman stated? I remember the story, just not the details.

I have another question. Did the ME do hair testing to see if AJ had used Heroin before?

Zach's very first theory was that she overdosed. I am thinking MAYBE people around her either know more or maybe suspected more than we know. We have seen it many times in many cases where we find out more about someone's life only after it is released by law enforcement. Until then, people are mad that it is even an option. I am curious if any of her friends or family knew she was likely doing some sort of drugs. It still remains to be seen if she took it herself, but I can definitely see a college kid back at home with her friends for Spring Break doing stuff a little wilder than anyone would suspect. (PS- this is no accusation, just a discussion of options since her death was due to drugs).

Can anyone recall what the taxi woman stated? I remember the story, just not the details.

have a look:

I drive taxi and she looks like the same little girl that got in with two guys n a girl she obviously was high outta her brain the other girl was saying you should have never gave that to her now what the guy was using bad language he got near shore and pleasure house rd I dropped them off at hotel on shore dr close to ocean ave I over heard them say something about PA the other guy lives all the way out Chesapeake he said something about close to Nc border in the boonies the other girl I don't know much about she was crying the whole time but I can't be for sure if it was her but it sure looks like her wow

http://www.cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/pdf/poison-issue-brief.pdf

Drug poisoning sounds the same as overdose. Accidental or intentional:
--------------------------------

A poisoning occurs when a person’s exposure to a natural or manmade substance has an
undesirable effect. A drug poisoning occurs when that substance is an illegal, prescription, or
over-the-counter drug. Most fatal poisonings in the United States result from drug poisoning.
Poisoning can be classified as:
self-harm or suicide when the person wants to harm himself;
•
assault or homicide when the person wants to harm another; and
•
unintentional, also known as “accidental,” when no harm is intended. Unintentional drug
•
poisoning includes drug overdoses resulting from drug misuse, drug abuse, and taking too
much of a drug for medical reasons.

Wow didn't really expect this out come, what a mixed up bag of emotions I feel

Those that were close to AJ would know if she used drugs or not,

RIP AJ

I am still suspicious of Wes though. Did she really meet up with him at lunch time? Did he give her 200 bucks? If so, he probably knew what it was for. Did he know the dealer too?

Why all the planted evidence by Wes if this was a simple OD? I still believe he is involved in some way. JMO

Zach's very first theory was that she overdosed. I am thinking MAYBE people around her either know more or maybe suspected more than we know. We have seen it many times in many cases where we find out more about someone's life only after it is released by law enforcement. Until then, people are mad that it is even an option. I am curious if any of her friends or family knew she was likely doing some sort of drugs. It still remains to be seen if she took it herself, but I can definitely see a college kid back at home with her friends for Spring Break doing stuff a little wilder than anyone would suspect. (PS- this is no accusation, just a discussion of options since her death was due to drugs).

Zach wondering if it could have been a drug overdose makes me think that people in AJ's life knew she did drugs, and hard ones. Maybe that's why Wes went crazy on that house and poor dog, because Wes knew what went on in that house as far as drug use and stuff.

If AJ and Wes were cool with one another he could have known that maybe that is the dude that first turned AJ onto drugs. Stammering around on the 200 bucks could have been because he wasn't suppossed to give AJ any money, and he did

I am still suspicious of Wes though. Did she really meet up with him at lunch time? Did he give her 200 bucks? If so, he probably knew what it was for. Did he know the dealer too?

Why all the planted evidence by Wes if this was a simple OD? I still believe he is involved in some way. JMO

I think we need to go back to what we KNOW, which isn't much, now. Do we know for a fact that Wes planted evidence or did it just appear that way? Thanks in advance for reminding me.

He very well may have known what it was for, which might explain his changing story and lying and looking uncomfortable about the money and the gas station meeting. That meeting always reeked to me. People meet at gas stations for shady reasons a lot of times. He may have felt guilty if he gave her money to buy heroin then she comes up missing. Might explain his b&e as well, if he knew that who lived there was involved in drugs with AJ but, with his record, and his guilt about knowing about the drugs and the money, couldn't just say, "hey cops, AJ was using and I knew and I gave her money to buy drugs." So he comes up with the Go Pro nonsense.

Zach wondering if it could have been a drug overdose makes me think that people in AJ's life knew she did drugs, and hard ones. Maybe that's why Wes went crazy on that house and poor dog, because Wes knew what went on in that house as far as drug use and stuff.

If AJ and Wes were cool with one another he could have known that maybe that is the dude that first turned AJ onto drugs. Stammering around on the 200 bucks could have been because he wasn't suppossed to give AJ any money, and he did

I just posted pretty much the same thoughts!

Has anyone checked to see if WH is out of jail?

So then why did she end up in Franklin? Makes me really believe she was somewhere else originally. We haven't heard that the neighbors in that area complained of folks frequenting the home have we? How would these buddies of hers know that house, in Franklin, where WH was working nearby was vacant then? If WH was not involved with the 'poisoning', somebody sure set it out to look that way.

I wonder what made them make this announcement today and when they may have further info?

Its weird how drew just mentioned 2 weeks ago that wh was involved with heroin as well as coke.

So was Wes speed balling and gave AJ the heroin so she could be past out while he partied with her without her knowing?

Was this heroin injected or sniffed. Or smoked?

Btw. Heroin users do not clean up the house nor do laundry while using. Jmo.

Maybe a coke user. But not a heroin user. Jmo

So then why did she end up in Franklin? Makes me really believe she was somewhere else originally. We haven't heard that the neighbors in that area complained of folks frequenting the home have we? How would these buddies of hers know that house, in Franklin, where WH was working nearby was vacant then? If WH was not involved with the 'poisoning', somebody sure set it out to look that way.

I wonder what made them make this announcement today and when they may have further info?

Surely she wasn't alone when she died...

Has anyone checked to see if WH is out of jail?

He has no bail. His court date isn't until next month. How do you figure he would get out of jail?

have a look:

Thanks, luckyseven - I'm sure LE knows who was in this taxi and what hotel. Anyone know what hotel close to shore dr & ocean ave? Could it have been some guys from college? I feel like WH had a hand in this somehow. Zach just said be prepared to be sickened, so there's more to this. Poor little darling, why????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam