Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ, herself,JMO posted about alcohol and about 420, which is about pot. She seemed to have a 'normal' attitude towards that stuff for a college freshman.

I find it possible but not at all probable that AJ would ever have been tempted to try the harder illegal drugs. Alcohol, 420, possibly cigarettes now and then...maybe. However: she looked in prime health for her age, was respected and admired by her peers in sports and in the general community--seemed to enjoy a healthy and athletic lifestyle from an early age. To me: she seemed an unlikely candidate for drug experimentation beyond the 'normal,' relatively harmless things for someone her age. By all accounts from her teammates: she was an inspiration to them, a competitive player, but also a team player who encouraged her teammates--especially if the team was lagging in their performance.

She had a vibrant spirit, radiated a healthy glow, was optimistic and seemingly happy. She also had passions in her short life that by all accounts made her "feel alive" and very much at home on the ball fields. Was this demonstrative of the sort of young person who would want to jeopardize all of that, in any way?

Those closest to her seem adamantly convinced that she was not the cause--accidental or otherwise--of her own demise. Even if the family wanted to protect someone and allow the impression that hard drugs were a part of her life: they would have surely known weeks ago that there were plenty of people not within her close circle who could confirm that her behavior wasn't spiraling downward, that she wasn't showing changes in mood nor typical patterns and behaviors. Plus: she had no enemies according to her most intimate friends. Her ex-boyfriend and the fear some say she claimed? That was possibly a ruse to get LE distracted and hopefully aim them in his direction. If her ex, CF, did not have solid alibis prior to going into Army training just days after AJ went missing--wouldn't he be in NPD custody?

It simply appears strange to me that the family seems resigned to believing it was a murder, and from their lack of continuing to search for suspects: they also have appeared to believe for several weeks now that this was an "inside job." I know for a fact that slinging mud at family members and slandering one another wouldn't even cross my mind to do if I had recently lost a beloved family member--especially in such a horrific manner.

I just watched the 4pm version on Wtkr. Katherine was on. More made up than I have seen. She is concerned over not seeing the Grands and and I cant think of what else more she said that we dont already know. Though I am Sure she had a bunch more to say during the interview itself.

I just want to say if any of AJs family is reading here (which I personally think they are) we don't want to offend or hurt you. You are victims in our eyes as well and we want justice for sweet, beautiful Anjelica. If there are speculations that do offend you I would advise you to step away because it's not healthy and I worry about family reading it and getting upset. We're all here for AJ even if we didn't have the pleasure of knowing her. IDK, I hope that makes sense. And thatguybear if you still read here I hope you know we all welcome and support you as well. I know this is an extremely tough time for your family.

Katherine says on TV: @ 5pm WTKR
My life> Living hell- since AJ died, missing, and Wes in jail. Family torn apart. No longer allowed to visit. Public has deemed him guilty- when he is not even a poi.

Wes denies he was near that home, he gave them his phone voluntarily. He was in the township, not the home area.

More on website http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

Yes. I wonder if they still refer to each other as "brothers" or if that's out the window now...

I have to say that I had to step away from this case for a while because it was too crazy for me to continue following. I heard about her COD and returned only to find that developments are even crazier. I'm sorry, but I just don't get any of it. I followed this case from the beginning and thought it couldn't get any weirder but I was definitely wrong. It is unbelievable how much energy these people spend on social media spewing out crazy comments.

I would love to say, "Oh so-and-so, I feel so bad for you..." but honestly I don't know who of the bunch has ever told us the truth or the whole story. All I see are rants and twists and turns and actions that are so inappropriate. I never knew Anjelica, and I'm not even going to make a judgment call on whether she was living a drug free lifestyle or had gotten into using. I can't sit here and say she was sweet, or smart, or a role model, or anything, tbh because I never knew her. All I know is that she is no longer of this world and it appears to me that SOMEONE was involved in her death. No one deserves to get caught up in a situation like that. So I want to see justice being served, but I have the feeling even more things will surface. These people just seem to love the spotlight, as sad as that is.

You can't tell were the interviewer is sitting but does Katherine ever seem to look the interviewer in the eye? she seems to do a lot of roaming with her eyes or staring up towards the sky

eta= finished thought

My life> Living hell- since AJ died, missing, and Wes in jail. Family torn apart. No longer allowed to visit. Public has deemed him guilty- when he is not even a poi.

Wes denies he was near that home, he gave them his phone voluntarily. He was in the township, not the home area.

More on website http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

I just watched the 4pm version on Wtkr. Katherine was on. More made up than I have seen. She is concerned over not seeing the Grands and and I cant think of what else more she said that we dont already know. Though I am Sure she had a bunch more to say during the interview itself.

They're running it again. In case you miss it from the live feed you can catch the earlier one - click on about 08:21:36.

http://wtkr.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Mostly KH complaining, says no POI named, WH is scapegoat.

Short clip of WH being asked why he never mentioned the heroin texts until now. He says:

"My wife and I kept those intimate details intimate because... it was a slap in the face a little bit, the family, if it was an issue... we would try to cover it up. I would have protected my daughter at all cost... I would have."

Thanks! The updated video (from the above link) is about 7 minutes. I wish they'd just release the raw video with any names edited out.

ETA: watching now - wow, lots of stuff. He talked about the dark caravan, the texts and more. Worth watching.

So in all the commentary from her friends, not one has ever said that they had heard from her the days of the 2nd and 3rd, right? I recall that way in the beginning the guy, Collin I think (the one who is not her brother but always calls her his "sister") had said that he was aware that she took a walk to cool off. Since that statement, I believe it was said that actually she did not take a walk to cool off and that this was not true.

What the heck? First off, how did he supposedly know this info? Was he there? Had someone who was supposedly there with her tell him and he relayed that info? Had she texted him telling him that? Or did he just pull that out of thin air?

And if it wasn't true, who says it wasn't true? The person who was there with her? Would that be JH? Someone else? It was also said that all of these young people hanging around JH's house was not out of the ordinary and that they hung out there before, so had people been at the house the night before she went missing?

I find it very weird that her friends had no contact with her for so long, and yet JH was saying that, yes the texts did not seem like they were from her, but that she felt she was safe. If it were me, I'd be like: "Those texts don't sound like her! I haven't seen her since yesterday morning! Holy CRAP! Something's wrong!!"
But of course all of this is JMO.

If family dynamics are ever revealed in future: I'm sure they will be very telling (to put it mildly.)

Also: I can't help but continue to think that instilling fear and some ongoing threats were possible reasons why these families made certain choices to act (or not) as they did--especially when WH was not incarcerated.

Fear can be a powerful motivator.

I totally agree - they finally told LE that he intimidated them. Maybe they didn't know where she was or who she was with and Wes orchestrated all the ensuing drama. Wes didn't tell LE for 10 days that he supposedly met her at a gas station. He's crazy IMO. I think Drew believed him, too, for a while. Not sure when their knowledge of coke went to where recently he said Wes was doing heroin, too. That seemed to come out of the blue for me. I've never seen a case like this. Could she have gone off with a different group, maybe from college?

Can someone refresh my memory? (Pretty please :loveyou:)

When Wes went over to CF's house, broke in, punched the dog, and found the jacket, HOW did he get this "lead?" I mean, why did he think he would be finding AJ's jacket at CF's house?

So in all the commentary from her friends, not one has ever said that they had heard from her the days of the 2nd and 3rd, right? I recall that way in the beginning the guy, Collin I think (the one who is not her brother but always calls her his "sister") had said that he was aware that she took a walk to cool off. Since that statement, I believe it was said that actually she did not take a walk to cool off and that this was not true.

What the heck? First off, how did he supposedly know this info? Was he there? Had someone who was supposedly there with her tell him and he relayed that info? Had she texted him telling him that? Or did he just pull that out of thin air?

And if it wasn't true, who says it wasn't true? The person who was there with her? Would that be JH? Someone else? It was also said that all of these young people hanging around JH's house was not out of the ordinary and that they hung out there before, so had people been at the house the night before she went missing?

I find it very weird that her friends had no contact with her for so long, and yet JH was saying that, yes the texts did not seem like they were from her, but that she felt she was safe. If it were me, I'd be like: "Those texts don't sound like her! I haven't seen her since yesterday morning! Holy CRAP! Something's wrong!!"
But of course all of this is JMO.

I'm with you, esp on the texts not sounding like her, time to freak out! Actually, what I think on the "took a walk to cool off" (not 100% sure about this) but it seems Collin did have that conversation with a friend on fb but I don't think it turned out to be about AJ. Maybe another one in the group? And I'm very curious as to why Jen said she felt AJ was safe; did she say that to make herself feel better, wishful thinking, or did she think she knew where she was and who she was with. This is why I think she wasn't with her regular group, so to me JMO, she was either w/Wes or some other group? Was there a small white car, and if so, whose? The family is adamant WH is the monster, that's for sure.

Can someone refresh my memory? (Pretty please :loveyou:)

When Wes went over to CF's house, broke in, punched the dog, and found the jacket, HOW did he get this "lead?" I mean, why did he think he would be finding AJ's jacket at CF's house?

A portion of it was that the cousin last name "CZ" had said AJ had received uncomfortable emails from someone- and that they (?) were forwarding this info to him. Take the latter with a grain of salt.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

So when AJ supposedly text him saying that she used heroin 2 weeks ago. Did he text back and say. Hey don't be spending my $200 on that stuff. I truly thought that you needed it for your BFs GoPro.

Didn't he say the text said she had been using FOR the last two weeks of her life?? Did I not hear that right?

Honest question, for the ME to say it was COD, I would think that it would have been carried thru her system and in organs. Would it not? If it were injected postmortem it would be just at that area of injection, a high concentration of it there and no where else, due to heart not beating.

I think you hit something with this one. I'm sure by the drug in her system and how it travels the ME can determine if drugs were injected post mortem because I woudln't imagine it would travel through the blood stream since the heart isn't beating anymore to push the blood through your blood vessels/veins. I'm wonder if it would have just pooled or had a high concentration rate at the site of injection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong