Identified! CA - Carlsbad, LIVING WhtFem, 50s, amnesia, Feb'15 - Ashley Menatta

Burberry tie. Does anyone else find this out of place with t-shirt and shorts and Sperry boat shoes? Was she actually wearing this?? or is it a clue that a man may have been wearing it?
Find the bloke or man who owned this tie.He is probably the key of finding out who she is.

Is she doing a second interview for the Today Show?
If she does this would give a bigger lead on the whole confusing way she talks.
The longer she talks the clearer it will be.

I agree with the post that said maybe she was traveling with a man and was 'left'. This could explain why no one seems to be looking for her. Perhaps, if she was traveling with someone other family and friends may have no idea she is missing.

It's just fishy to me.

Depends on how old they are, where their parents are from, how much tv they watch. Too many variables to be accurate.
Eta: quote function didn't work, this is in answer to WFGodot' s question

What I really find perplexing is the fact that she had an ovarian tumor that was the size of a small volleyball in her and she did not know until they told her. That is bizarre! I even thought, hey maybe she's making it all up so she could get medical care but would someone really go to this extreme? Also, the fact that she was dressed in expensive shoes and had this expensive tie makes me think this is not the case. You have to think, what does she have to gain if she's making up the accent and is not being truthful? I just can't see it with her.

I wonder what condition she was in when they found her.Maybe her bloke left her for dead.Where was the tie on her?Burberry tie.It's a man's tie? She was found I believe on Tamarak ave and Adams street. Where? outside? Near water? Where?

I wonder what condition she was in when they found her.Maybe her bloke left her for dead.Where was the tie on her?Burberry tie.It's a man's tie? She was found I believe on Tamarak ave and Adams street? where? outside? Near water? where?

So she was actually found in Carlsbad?

I can't believe no one has come forward that saw her before they found her. A cab driver? A bus driver? people who saw her wandering aimlessly and looked like she was going to pass out? or was she dumped there by a car driven by a man who has a like of Burberry ties that stopped long enough to put her out on the curb, abandoned by the man as Ms. Suzanne noted.

So she was actually found in Carlsbad?
Yes by firefighters.I think someone called 911 for her.
I read those addresses on one of the newspaper articles I think.I wrote it down.I can't remember were I saw it.A lot of things are getting deleted after they are said and posted everywhere.I don't know why.

in response to user who asked on FB for more pictures and was told to Respect her privacy? Holy Cow....she is asking the world to help her. For crying out loud she should be posting tons of pictures and doing lots of interviews. Do they have a donation page yet?

I wonder if they can trace where the tie was purchased. Burberry is expensive, I drooling over one of their purses right now, it "only" $1500.00, but they are also more exclusive and may keep records of where certain designs were sold.

Also as to why she has the tie, she has long hair, I have used men's ties in the past when pulling my hair back. There are some cute undos you can do with scarves and ties. Just a thought.

And like the rest, I'm really hoping this isn't a hoax.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did she write the word as "breakky". If so that is incorrect. The correst spelling is brekky.
No Aussie would write it as breakky. Ie we aussies would not say "break fast" but we would say brekfast.

On the "found woman" facebook page, a couple of posters asked if more pictures could be shown. The moderated asked for for people to respect Sam's privacy. It seems if they could post a profile pic it might be helpful.
:thinking: :waitasec: :dunno:

That is especially weird. She is asking the world to help her. Seems like she would be more than willing to post pictures. I'd like to see pictures with doctors, nurses and police that are supposed to be helping her. Seems fishy.

I don't know much about chemo baldness, but how would a bald chemo head look different to a bald shaved head? Because she has a shadow, and I'm not sure if the eyebrows and eyelashes are real. Anyone with insight?

My thoughts exactly.

Here is the San Diego NBC news interview. http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...sia-Relies-Faith-Social-Media--310911741.html

Some details on things that have been brought up in this thread:

If they found her with amnesia barely conscious wouldn't that have been a newsworthy story back in February? Has it been confirmed that was where, when and by who she was found? I can't seem to wrap my brain around this not being reported. Also, wouldn't she publicly want to thank the firefighter who found her? Seems like possibly she was so ill and left for dead by someone. Dumped? or Hoax? Have they set up a fundraising account yet?

I don't know much about chemo baldness, but how would a bald chemo head look different to a bald shaved head? Because she has a shadow, and I'm not sure if the eyebrows and eyelashes are real. Anyone with insight?

She sure does have a full set of lashes with mascara in the interview and her hair seems to be coming in.
Would hair grow with Stage 3 cancer treatments?

I may have missed it but have they tried to find her dental records.

Well she says the word "can't" in two different ways. Unusual.

She also says the short "O" vowel in more than one way. Also unusual.

I think they should look in the southern states of the USA. I have no explanation for the accent, it is an accent that I would make fun of if it were an actor in a movie. The inflections seem southern. That's all I got.

The first thing I thought was that the accent sounded southern, but Deep South. It made me think of someone trying to talk like they're from Savannah, Georgia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back