MO MO - Tiffany Stubbs, 2, Belton, 30 May 1988

i lived in the same complex when this happened and thats what alot of us residents thought

The family didn't do this, they lived with my family the summer it happened and I never once seen them raise a hand to their son. They suffered much that year, there weren't many laughs in our home.

The family didn't do this, they lived with my family the summer it happened and I never once seen them raise a hand to their son. They suffered much that year, there weren't many laughs in our home.

Do the police ever stay in touch regarding the case?

I don't know, I haven't talked to them in years. My father doesn't talk to my uncle anymore but it doesn't have anything to do with Tiffany Robin. I have looked for the case in kc, but I can't find anything but a few news articles that don't really tell you anything. I can't even find it in the cold cases. All I wanted to know is if they caught the 'person' responsible.

The whole family was sleeping in the living room, and she was taken from there whith no one hearing anything? In my opinion that sounds a little suspicious.

The whole family was sleeping in the living room, and she was taken from there whith no one hearing anything? In my opinion that sounds a little suspicious.

I found a link where the parents sued the complex for faulty doors etc http://www.leagle.com/decision/19921373829SW2d544_11278.xml/STUBBS v. PANEK
It doesn't seem they were involved. This case has stuck with me and I've wondered why it wasn't followed up on.
I remember the case and lived in the area at the time.
I suspected family or family friend but that was just a feeling and based on lawsuit do not think they are involved wondering if this could now be solved with DNA?

In the court papers it says "Steve Owens, who is alleged to be the murderer of Tiffany Stubbs"
Can anyone help me find out about him or anything new on this case?

Can we alert a moderator, suggest sending any information about the OP to law enforcement?

Can we alert a moderator, suggest sending any information about the OP to law enforcement?

I did get in touch with moderator and police. Laughing -I sent you a Private Message a few minutes ago.

Based on what I was told today I think this case may be solved soon with DNA.
I was told by detective that the person named as killer in 1992 court papers by the parents, is deceased but they are still hoping to solve this case. I emailed the officer the information that I found. It is possible another person was involved?

So what the heck is going on? The opening posters name is Steve Owens and that just happens to be the person suspected of murdering Tiffany Stubbs? Is that poster still around? This is creeping me out.

TallCoolOne I sent you a private message but
to answer for others the person the parents named as the one responsible for Tiffany's death is deceased per detective with Belton PD.
Even so they asked for the info that was found and I emailed that to them.
Detective was very respectful and interested in the information.
I think this will be solved soon.

They moved seeking employment which indicates there could be money trouble. They were all sleeping in the living room together and no one heard a thing? She had bruises not associated with her kidnapping and death? Then the parents sue the apartment complex for faulty doors? Something doesn't sound legit.

I pray my suspicions are wrong. Wonder what happened with the DNA testing that was supposed to help solve this baby's murder.

Can't find anything on this case except the families lawsuit against S. Owens, so odd that he started the thread inquiring about the case. You think if you were sued about the death of a young girl even if you were innocent you would remember her name.

I'm guessing he wanted to know if anyone else remembered her. I highly doubt he really didn't remember.

Can anyone confirm if this case was solved and if the OP was in fact the steve owen that was the alleged murderer?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back