MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I wish I hadn't read that. That poor child.

Out of sheer desperation I'm going to throw this in the mix:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3068992/Police-fear-never-discover-body-murdered-four-year-old-father-chopped-look-like-food-leftovers-dumped-bins-Athens.html

On April 21 this year a Bulgarian woman, living in Athens, Greece, reported her four year old daughter, Ani Borisova, missing.

anny-.jpg

Her hair, long, as you can see, is dyed blonde, the natural color is brown. Ani's drug addicted father admitted later to killing her (and getting rid of the body in a truly nightmarish fashion), but her body hasn't been found. Greece is where the Albanian and Kosovar gangs operate, making cash mostly on drug dealing, prostitution and human trafficking. They do export the women from the Balkan Penninsula even to US.

Taking into consideration the father's confession, the probability that Ani is our Doe is rather slim, nevertheless, well, I couldn't put her face out of my mind. I just had to write about her, ya know.

Height and weight from children missing longer times have to be taken with a grain of salt...hair grows and weight and height is subjective.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just saw on the noon news that they are amending the composite picture to include earrings. So her ears were pierced. Also the pic has now been viewed over 40 million times.

I came here just to share that same post. When I saw it, I honestly thought they had identified this beautiful little girl.

Maggie Brown in not the girl in the picture. Police ruled her out. Maggie is safe in Mexico and I posted picture from mom that has her holding a sign dated July 7, 2015. NOT Maggie and mom talked to her.

If this little girl was wrapped in a blanket, then placed in a plastic bag, then taken to a place not very commonly known, as she couldn't have been there long, then why place her there? The place may have meant something to them or be of a vantage where the person who placed her could see from far in the unnoticeable distance across the water somewhere?

That this little girl hasn't been reported missing leads me to think that she may have been too young to register in schools, too poor to report or treat perhaps, or lost by accident. If that is the case and considering the populations who would reside across the water, is there some town around there that has a high density of blue collar workers? And if such places exist, than I imagine it would be the focus of where LE would be canvasing with her picture, the parks, stores, doctors, churches in those areas.

A little girl by the name of Bowdish was abducted by her non custodial mother in 2012 . She would be 5 years old today. She has brown hair brown eyes and her picture from the missing persons website is eerily similar. I am having difficulty uploading the photo.

Bumping..April Isobel Bowdish. She fits within the known parameters and we cant rule her out. I have forwarded the info to Nampa pd.

If this little girl was wrapped in a blanket, then placed in a plastic bag, then taken to a place not very commonly known, as she couldn't have been there long, then why place her there? The place may have meant something to them or be of a vantage where the person who placed her could see from far in the unnoticeable distance across the water somewhere?

That this little girl hasn't been reported missing leads me to think that she may have been too young to register in schools, too poor to report or treat perhaps, or lost by accident. If that is the case and considering the populations who would reside across the water, is there some town around there that has a high density of blue collar workers? And if such places exist, than I imagine it would be the focus of where LE would be canvasing with her picture, the parks, stores, doctors, churches in those areas.

I agree. I think whoever placed her there wanted her to be found and it is quite possible they would be located in a place that they could see any activity that went on around her. Wonder if there are places with non English speakers who could see the place the baby was left?

Just saw on the noon news that they are amending the composite picture to include earrings. So her ears were pierced. Also the pic has now been viewed over 40 million times.

Odd. Why wouldn't they have included the earrings first time around. I think that would be a very important detail.

April Bowdish missing since 2012

I don't think it's April. Although they have similar features, hair texture and color as well as length.
Do you think they are close enough match?
Can't see ears. Any other pictures of April?
If you have them or other missing matches, I'll be happy to do the side by side.
Aprilmissing.jpg

Odd. Why wouldn't they have included the earrings first time around. I think that would be a very important detail.
police often leave out small details like that so they can rule out possibilities without reducing the number of tips coming in.

police often leave out small details like that so they can rule out possibilities without reducing the number of tips coming in.

Personally, I don't feel that was a small detail. It's an important one that may rule out many of little girls without piercings. IMO it may or may have not reduced the number of tips.

I wish I was smarter or knew someone who was capable of charting the current/tides in that area. I think that might be the key to solving this case.

I've come across a number of sites that chart tides for boaters and fishermen. I have no idea how to read the info myself though. You might try these sites:

http://ma.usharbors.com/monthly-tides/global/Boston%20Harbor

http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/noaatidepredictions/NOAATidesFacade.jsp?Stationid=8443970

http://tides.mobilegeographics.com/locations/1085.html

Wow .. thanks nece .. i have no other pictures but this is great. Much easier to compare this way. The jane doe pic is computer rendered so it may not be perfectly accurate and April was younger and im sure she has changed a bit too. Should be simple for pd to get fathers dna for comparison.

Yes, the pants were from Target and were Circo brand. That has been established.

Even given the other discussions on the Target pants it is STILL possible the polka dot pants to could be linked with a lot number (as most clothing items do) and this could give police and idea of where they were originally purchased. I realize this lead has been discussed at length but I still think it has merit and potential. IMO

I agree. I think whoever placed her there wanted her to be found and it is quite possible they would be located in a place that they could see any activity that went on around her. Wonder if there are places with non English speakers who could see the place the baby was left?

LE still has not confirmed whether she washed up or was placed there.

They also have not said that she was wrapped in the blanket.

"The child was wearing white leggings with black polka dots. Inside the bag with her remains was a zebra-print blanket."

http://www.wcvb.com/news/new-image-of-girl-found-dead-on-deer-island-released/34070880

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77