Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klismet talks about trees, rocks and steep hills. I don't see were he talks about an overturned tree or rock shelf.

The small details caught me off guard. Sorry.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...me-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest

I went there and saw the flags. And got a tour with a local. Although I guess I can't be confirmed as a verified insider. But there really were fallen trees with flags, amongst the upright pines and spruces and firs, and a great precipice into the valley, due to the granite rocks.

Once someone sees the area, they understand how only someone extremely familiar with the topography would place Dylan there. I pray the prosecutors take the jury up there.

I went there and saw the flags. And got a tour with a local. Although I guess I can't be confirmed as a verified insider. But there really were fallen trees with flags, amongst the upright pines and spruces and firs, and a great precipice into the valley, due to the granite rocks.

Once someone sees the area, they understand how only someone extremely familiar with the topography would place Dylan there. I pray the prosecutors take the jury up there.

Thanks. I can understand your personal observations. The post I was responding to seemed to have specific information that I haven't heard of before. That's all I was concerned about.

So the "overturned tree" and "rock shelf" are just a generic type of description of the area where Dylan's remains were found.

JMO

Klismet talks about trees, rocks and steep hills. I don't see were he talks about an overturned tree or rock shelf.

The small details caught me off guard. Sorry.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...me-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest

That's why I said he "implied" but I think what I should have typed is "from what Klismet stated, I inferred".

Sorry to make it seem like there were concrete facts, when I was merely adding up what Klismet was saying with the video I had seen of the terrain.

That's why I said he "implied" but I think what I should have typed is "from what Klismet stated, I inferred".

Sorry to make it seem like there were concrete facts, when I was merely adding up what Klismet was saying with the video I had seen of the terrain.

It's okay. I assumed that you had information about the exact location where Dylan's remains where found when you made specific comments about the overturned tree and terrain.

Has anybody taken any pictures of the area you describe? I would like to see them.

The night after killing Dylan , the mind boggles how anybody can be that heartless .

If you have children then you should automatically love and protect them and put them first .

IMO

Yeah. And the first thing all of us would have done, when discovered that Dylan came without a coat, is to buy a coat for him. But ... why waste the money?

Mark played his little game of "winning" and actually did not sign the paper relinquishing his parental rights. This was after Betsy signed the forgiveness of about 40K in back cs. Thus, her new husband could not adopt the boys.

I recall Elaine, in one of the radio interviews, stated Dylan said Mark did not contact him between the Labor Day and TDay visits. I can't find the transcript now.

However, Mark told Tricia, June 2013: "Well, obviously I think that it was a stressful time for Dylan because, you know, in September we were in a court hearing. His mom had filed a motion for him to speak directly to the judge in judge’s chambers. You know that all took place. Um….for whatever reason from that point until the time that he got on the plane there was nnnnn…..little or no contact at all between the two of us, although I tried many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times to....text message him or communicate with him and open up to him about, you know, making plans for the holiday, whatever the case may be. So, I don’t know what was going on with him at that time frame, and, you know, again, I could sense that there was some…some…something going on there, but again, I’m not looking to make a big deal out of any of it. You know the bottom line is he and I never, you know, exchange words with each other or ever in any way had any kind or argument or any of that."

And to Melissa Blasius, Feb 2013: "So anyway, we dropped Dylan off – and then, you know I didn’t see him again I don’t think until the date of the court hearing in September. I always try at least once a week to contact him. You know I’m not going to nag him to death. I’m not going to call him every 5 minutes till he returns my calls. I can text him I can leave a voice mail I leave it up to him to respond to me when he wants to. But, I don’t think that his environment was very conducive to that."

Mark blames Elaine's home environment for Dylan not communicating with him, because he always has to blame Elaine. I tend to believe Mark didn't contact Dylan much, if at all, while he was scheming....

The blame lies with those photos on MR's laptop, discovered by Corey and Dylan. How horrific. I am sure that Dylan could not erase the indelibly-etched images from his own memory, and they colored his every thought of his father.

Has anybody taken any pictures of the area you describe? I would like to see them.

Yes but out of respect for the family and at their request, they are not being shared with a wide audience. From what I have seen, Cattlekate's assessments are quite correct.

No, honeybun. I did not take photos, except of Mark's house. I felt like I was on hallowed ground and was only there due to the courtesy of a kind searcher I met, while ironically looking at retirement houses. It was shocking to see how twisty and claustrophobic the area is - no one - NO ONE, coming off the highway would end up there.

Tricia Griffith received and email from Mark Redwine prior to the Levi Page show of 7/12/2015. Tricia offered a bit of the text - but can Tricia post it in its entirety? It's more evidence if it once again re-fights the "move" custody decision and blathers on what a great parent Mark was, and how neglectful Elaine was, and how she's "involved," as what he wrote Chelsea Hoffman a few months ago........

July 12, 2015: Mark Redwine text to Tricia Griffith: Thanks for asking, with all due respect I decline to participate. I don’t even know who Levi Page is, nor do I even know his guest.

Dylan is my son. Of course La Plata County has had an interest in talking to me. I’ve done that.

The blame lies with those photos on MR's laptop, discovered by Corey and Dylan. How horrific. I am sure that Dylan could not erase the indelibly-etched images from his own memory, and they colored his every thought of his father.

Sorry? What photos?

I have learned (sometimes the hard way) but when someone tells you and shows you who they are; believe them, don't make excuses. The statue on the lawn is chilling. How many excuses and co-incidences would it take when added together that Mark being an innocent and a grieving father to just defy logic? Unreal!

Layer upon layer, they appear to be building a case. I enjoyed both Tricia's & Levi's shows.

What statue? Everything is so cryptic. I thought I have read everything. Sorry.

X rated ones of himself in compromising attire, activities, and positions that MR had apparently saved on his computer, .

That is an understatement! Is it true that Dylan's mother did not report her findings to the judge?

What statue? Everything is so cryptic. I thought I have read everything. Sorry.

I am fairly certain this was never specified but it very well maybe part of the evidence for a potential trial. Anyone know otherwise???

That is an understatement! Is it true that Dylan's mother did not report her findings to the judge?

Well I was trying not to be indelicate ;)

And I don't know the answer to your question for sure but that does sound familiar. There're a lot of details that I don't have instant recall of like I used to.

Yeah. And the first thing all of us would have done, when discovered that Dylan came without a coat, is to buy a coat for him. But ... why waste the money?
^^ That. Right there. They were in Walmart. It was November. I would definitely have bought an oversize jacket, if nothing else to keep around for visits. I don't know of any non-custodial parents who don't have spare items around for visits.

I might have bought the whole "Dylan went out for a walk." if Dylan had taken one of Mark's jackets. The high was 54 degrees, according to historical weather.
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KDRO/2012/11/19/DailyHistory.html?req_city=Bayfield&req_state=CO&req_statename=Colorado&reqdb.zip=81122&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998