CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you members of the jury!!!!

I heard the first guilty and that was all I needed to hear.

There is justice for these victims! The evil one is going down!

Gary Grumbach ‏@GaryGrumbach · 29s29 seconds ago
#Breaking: James Holmes found guilty of 1st degree murder. #theatershooting

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Now we know how the verdicts with go. JH WAS NOT INSANE #theatershooting

KWCH Eyewitness News ‏@KWCH12 · 1m1 minute ago
Holmes found guilty of murder in the first degree - count 1
WATCH LIVE NOW: http://www.kwch.com/news/national/jury-reaches-verdict-in-james-holmes-murder-trial/34203318 …
#theatershooting

GUILTY!! X 165. And not a shred of emotion from the defendant. Justice was swiftly served.

Yessss! Seriously have tears running down my face!!

LOL..who here is surprised!! GUILTY Murder in 1st degree and it seems it will go on from there..

JUST to inject some humour and ignorance of TH's..Some lawyer just can't understand HOW jury could have gone thru all the reports from mental Health statement so fast...LOL Course she has ignorant..unaware..those reports and statements were never ENTERED INTO EVIDENCE..Boy did she ever embarrass herself!!! SMACK big time!!

Whew. I need another glass of wine now. This is going to take awhile but no need to worry anymore.

Thanks to all the great posters here on this thread!

You all were wonderfully helpful so Thank You

LOL..who here is surprised!! GUILTY Murder in 1st degree and it seems it will go on from there..

JUST to inject some humour and ignorance of TH's..Some lawyer just can't understand HOW jury could have gone thru all the reports from mental Health statement so fast...LOL Course she has ignorant..unaware..those reports and statements were never ENTERED INTO EVIDENCE..Boy did she ever embarrass herself!!! SMACK big time!!

FYI at count #25 is when we begin the "attempted murder" deliberation series for the wounded.

WOW! The jury foreman was a survivor of Columbine and was a friend of the shooters!!!!

I hope the defense doesnt try and use that as an appeal issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88