AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys....Just saw on the news a bit more.....I am sure you have probably discussed this but I'll repeat it just in case.....my husband is rushing me out the door so I don't have time to read any previous posts. They have just said they don't know the gender of the child, they showed a black ballerina type dress, had tulle around the bottom, with pink ballet shoes but don't know if these are associated, and I am sure they said that the child had injuries that had been substained a couple of months ago!!! My husband thought that two...so if that is the case it is not a cold case, and if it is a girl (IF clothes are the childs) then it has to be a case of some form of hush up by a few people as there are no current missing children apart from William................there are kids that are missing but these are supposed family aductions.

That's another question. Wouldn't they been some gross bodily material soup in this suit case as well if the whole body was dumped in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have also said the suitcase was definitely not there during the roadworks that finished at the end of march, it was only there for about 2 months.....and that they had about 90 phone calls from the public!!!!

That's another question. Wouldn't they been some gross bodily material soup in this suit case as well if the whole body was dumped in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. The child's body might have already gone through decomposition before being placed in the suitcase.

Also, a child's body that is just bones going to be pretty light.
As to being just bones . . . I'm not sure if that's consistent with what's been said about a horrible, violent death. How would you know whether damage to a mere skeleton had happened before or after death?

As to being just bones . . . I'm not sure if that's consistent with what's been said about a horrible, violent death. How would you know whether damage to a mere skeleton had happened before or after death?

There can be bullet holes, evidence of fractures, dismemberment, knife injuries that got down to bone, evidence of burning, that sort of thing. I think of young Peter Stogneff as an example, likely victim of Von Einem.

Oh and I checked in case I was wrong about the child being a skeleton. It's frequently been described that way. I guess we'll find out more in time.

Most of those things could have been attempts to destroy the body after death. Bullet holes probably not, but (forgive me for saying this) that's a less horrible way to be murdered? If I was to be executed and had a choice, I think I'd prefer gunshot.

Madeleine McCann, UK 2007

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=...ved=0CHYQrQMwGmoVChMI5YaSi5jkxgIVTDoUCh0MZAlR

Police said they now have 41 people of interest in the case, 15 of whom are British.

Wanted man:

MadeleineWantedMan.jpeg

Is this man perhaps similar to the clean shaven, well dressed man with suitcase?
(What a pity, if the women who have seen him aren't looking here ...!)

If I google Madeleine McCann UK and click on pics, I see many many photos of her, mostly always dressed in pink and also there are pics with her in little gowns like evening gowns (much too stylish for little girls - sorry, my German fashion taste). If I remember well, she was dressed several times with little patterned shorts in pink during the Portugal holidays (less seen on Google). She was 3 years old, near to 4, I think.

I've wondered if the skull was missing, hence why people who rummaged in suitcase were unaware that it was a body, especially if the body/ bones was dressed.

SBM

Maybe the reason he avoided contact with the locals is that he wasn't really as old as he was made to appear. It occurred to me today that he may have made himself so noticeable because he wanted everyone looking for a well-dressed, elderly man, when he's actually a normally casually dressed man in his 30's or 40's. I just can't think of any other logical reason to walk down the street carrying the suitcase and then leaving it in an easy to see location; especially when he probably had a vehicle if he wasn't local, which means he could have driven and kept the suitcase concealed.

MOO

....And is the suitcase being carried about town and seen by others, the same one dumped by the roadside? Or was he a decoy in full view while someone else was 'busy' elsewhere? Why would this POI be careless about being seen then and possibly later identified, but now in hiding?

Is this man perhaps similar to the clean shaven, well dressed man with suitcase?
Just a small point: I think the description was 'neatly dressed' rather than 'well dressed'. Or perhaps we've heard both at different times. But it's interesting, because those descriptions can conjure quite different images. Just as an example, think of BS (who to the best of our knowledge could not have been the man with the suitcase.) Neatly dressed, not well dressed. I'm also thinking that a description of how a person is dressed is going to vary depending on the perspective, situation, wealth of the describer. Do we know anything about the women who gave this evidence? I get the impression that they weren't very well-off, but perhaps that's just me?

I keep getting this funny feeling looking at the suitcase that perhaps it was buried in someone's yard for a while and then brought out an dumped.

I found out that Lanza brand didn't exist before 1995 & was then trademarked for exclusive sale to Strandbags. They've changed their logo a few times since then from round to oval to now rectangle.

http://tmarque.com.au/browse/twitte...ademark-owned-by-strandbags-group-pty-limited

http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/...sp=D&p_detail=DETAILED&p_rec_no=1&p_rec_all=5

In regards to the man not using its wheels, could they be broken?

Not sure - as that was more than a year ago and I think older children and all in care .

I also think but if a stretch to think there is a connection with Madeline McCann - usually children killed by parents rather than abducted by stranger - actually quite rare .

Just my thoughts however - and early days

Taken 02 November 2012. I think it's pretty new here. Think it looks the same?
021112.jpg

"In regards to the man not using its wheels, could they be broken?"

If the man carrying the suitcase is identified, there will then be a question whether the suitcase he was carrying is the same one as the suitcase that was found. It might look the same, but many suitcases look the same. If the suitcase that was found has broken wheels . . . that might be evidence tending to prove that the two suitcases were one and the same. And therefore that the man carrying the suitcase had something to do with the crime.

There was an article I quoted yesterday, said the remains were put in the case up to one month before it was placed at the highway. How they knew this so quickly I have no idea.

It sounds to me like the remains were sitting somewhere else and someone had to move them.

Still baffled as to how they knew so quickly that the child died a horrible death. I get that the autopsy finds those answers but the police were saying it upon finding the bones.

....And is the suitcase being carried about town and seen by others, the same one dumped by the roadside? Or was he a decoy in full view while someone else was 'busy' elsewhere? iWhy would this POI be careless about being seen then and possibly later identified, but now in hidng?
BBM

Maybe he isn't in hiding, but isn't in disguise anymore either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff