CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

EMBER GRAHAM, Age Now: 7 Month(s), Missing: 07/02/2015. Missing From HAPPY VALLEY, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Shasta County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-530-245-6025.

More...

My thought is that he wouldn't have just randomly tossed the pacifier out the window (but this assumes rational thought). It would be perfectly normal for a pacifier to be dropped on the floor of the truck, for instance.

I think his extreme reaction to the discovery was that it was dropped, unbeknownst to him, as he was going to dispose of the body.

I think something specific led LE to the pacifier location (cell phone pings?). Otherwise, how in the world did they find it?

I think/hope she is near the pacifier location. JMO.

:goodpost:

Yes, this. I totally agree!

This is a repeat question....I didn't see an answer when I asked before. Do we know if Ember's car seat was found at MG's house? Is it missing?

See BBM3:
This story has been updated:

Deputies: Pacifier found in Ono belonged to Baby Ember
https://shar.es/1s5m6o via @BreakingNews_RS
[...]
A forensic examination of the handgun used by Matthew Graham is also pending further analysis, Siskiyou investigators said.

[...]
Sheriff's officials have said the baby's pacifier was found on the road, though they have not provided the specific location.

A week ago today, searchers had been combing a sparsely populated area roughly surrounding Platina Road north of Highway 36, some 20 to 25 miles due southwest of central Redding.
-----

That narrows it down, a BIT... :sigh: that is one of the more detailed MSM descriptions I've seen though, GigTu.

IIRC, LE has been purposely keeping the exact location of the site the pacifier was located under wraps. In the beginning, when searches were underway, MG was a fugitive and we were being told it was to keep JG safe (in case he showed up). Later, I recall reading somewhere that they did it to preserve the investigation. :dunno:

Remember, you have LE searches, and people out doing their own searches for Baby Ember, especially after the announcement came that searches were suspended.

I could be wrong, and if there's an official (or MSM) statement with a pinpoint location and/or a map, I must have missed it.

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point what would the purpose be for LE to not release the exact location the paci was found? Does LE think anyone beside MG was involved? I can't imagine any other reason to not release the location.

Another thing I haven't seen mentioned, when exactly did JG drop Ember off with her dad? How long had she been with him prior to being reported missing? It's hard to fathom how he could have lost it on her within a short amount of time. If that is what happened.......

I thought it could have been outside the truck but when I read the post about the bed being down - I outlined the frame and it seemed to have to be inside. Then I thought maybe a reflection. If I let my imagination go I think - blanket, bag?

Maybe it was the cooler that the police took as evidence. Don't have the link handy but it was rumored that one of the dogs hit on it but the Sheriff said it didn't.

About the car seat, we know nothing. Haven't heard a description to be looking for, and haven't heard if it was in the truck or camper. Nada. Zip. Zilch. We don't know.

. I wish he had left a clue for the mother as to where to find Ember.

Me too. I'm holding out a tiny bit of hope that he did say something to someone before he ran, or sent a message to someone who hasn't checked it yet or the person hasn't come forward yet. And I honestly believe if he had confessed to someone like his father, that he would never admit that or go to LE with it. There appears to be a lot of dishonesty all around this case.

About the car seat, we know nothing. Haven't heard a description to be looking for, and haven't heard if it was in the truck or camper. Nada. Zip. Zilch. We don't know.

Thanks so much 2H4!! I don't know why, but keep coming back to that one question. Where is Ember's car seat?! It just bothers me for some reason. Thanks again :)

Maybe it was the cooler that the police took as evidence. Don't have the link handy but it was rumored that one of the dogs hit on it but the Sheriff said it didn't.

Here's the excerpt from the article about the cooler:

The Sheriff’s Office also was asked about a comment on a local Facebook crime watch group in which someone said a cadaver dog hit on an ice chest that belonged to Graham.

Sgt. Pat Kropholler confirmed detectives did take an ice chest from the Noosha Lane property, where Graham lived in a 25-foot trailer. This is where he brought his daughter as part of visitation arrangements he had with the child’s mother and his estranged wife, Jamie Lee Graham.

Kropholler said he did not know whether the ice chest belonged to Matthew Graham, but so far there is no evidence that it is related to the case. He also noted that no cadaver dogs from the Sheriff’s Office hit the ice chest.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...y-ember-grahams-body-found-are-false_00079725

I went through the "first" video (from Ember's Residence and Cloverdale Rd.), so I could capture as many images as possible of the Happy Stop gas pump and storefront:
b2ed3586e65ddc3d2e538bd9ef8b9ca1.jpg

af580adb8120843b73a90e9e6f4d9d0a.jpg

288821855c0114f03dc07787c12ffb3b.jpg

4e6530ca5b8047ebeecb28dea5369d69.jpg

The second image is timestamped, so you can follow the driver as they pull into the Happy Stop (IMO on a similar path MG took on the surveillance images posted upthread).

Via
[video=youtube;a6plpWzw_rE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6plpWzw_rE&sns=em[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually the propane pump, the gasoline pump is visible where MG parked his truck but I'm not technologically inclined enough to screen capture it:dunno::iamashamed: With many trailers in that area propane is used for heat, cooking, water heaters in them (I lived in a 30 ft trailer for 6 years) so that's probally why its such a large pumping station.

Was he driving that fast? That's not a drive to calm a fussy baby. That trip has a mission.

But nobody knows if MG drove that fast, or even along that route. The person who made the video was speeding to make the trip fit into the one hour window as far as I can tell.

Well, there's three options for the car seat (bucket seats....I call them.)

A. Ember is in the car seat. LE was on to that beginning because who takes a baby from a crib and also grabs their car seat? When MG couldn't produce the car seat, it cast suspicion immediately.

B. Ember is out of the car seat, and MG either brought it back home empty. In this scenario, knowing that we have Ember on surveillance in the seat, surely LE has it and has run tests on it. He could have also tossed it, and then that would also be suspicious when he couldn't produce it for LE.

C. I can't count and there was really only two reasons.

Well, there's three options for the car seat (bucket seats....I call them.)

A. Ember is in the car seat. LE was on to that beginning because who takes a baby from a crib and also grabs their car seat? When MG couldn't produce the car seat, it cast suspicion immediately.

B. Ember is out of the car seat, and MG either brought it back home empty. In this scenario, knowing that we have Ember on surveillance in the seat, surely LE has it and has run tests on it. He could have also tossed it, and then that would also be suspicious when he couldn't produce it for LE.

C. I can't count and there was really only two reasons.

A possible third one I thought of is LE has the car seat but hasn't released that information for some reason.

ETA: if it actually hasn't been found I would think LE would be asking people to keep an eye out for it, and JG should be able to provide a description.

Trenton Duckette was probably the first missing toddler case that I followed on websleuths. His mom, Melinda also committed suicide without telling where Trenton is. To this day his whereabouts are unknown. Trenton's father was active in his short life, and the pain of losing Trenton was evident.

I don't want Ember to go unfounded. That anguish just shouldn't be felt. Please let someone find her soon!!!! Please if anyone knows anything about the last time Ember was seen, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant... come forward to police. It might be a huge clue they need. We don't know what information police have, so that piece of information could be the exact one needed to bridge the other clues. Finding Ember is what's important!!! She's just a tiny baby who's voice has been silenced. Be her voice. Please!!!

Just a few thoughts after catching up.

In regards to being at the store, the comment was made above that babies sleep. Sorry, but at 7 months, that could be questionable as to how much they sleep. The medicine she took for her seizure disorder may have had a calming effect on her and made her sleep more or be more passive. I just don't think he would go into the store with a dead baby.

Was she crying continuously that night in a strange place, her mother had left, and she was not familiar with MG? At her age, babies are well aware of all these things. Add to it the trailer was hot, she was miserably uncomfortable, MG was high, so he overdosed her with her medicine to get her to be quite? Perhaps not on purpose, but in his frame of mind, nothing was clear to him.

IMO, LE needs to take cadaver dogs to the spot the pacifier was found and go from there. Is it too late? Would the scent still be there? Maybe LE has already done that and nothing was found.

... edited.

never mind. I can't keep track any more of what is allowed and what isn't. not worth getting a big fat "how dare you" just to share info even if it IS info that you all are wondering about, and that is probably allowed (but maybe not). Don't PM me for it, I still have to turn off javascript to run this website and it makes me unable to receive notifications so I won't know I got a message anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back