CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, Elisaa. Sharing info is the least I can do. This has gone on way too long, and Kelsie needs to be found and laid to rest.

Roselvr, tumbleweed is really annoying and an environmental nightmare, but I don't know about dangerous, per se. It can quickly pile up in spots and has trapped people in their homes.
Honestly, with Tommy's penchant for walking, there's no telling where he might be, or even if he wants to be found.

Roselvr, tumbleweed is really annoying and an environmental nightmare, but I don't know about dangerous, per se. It can quickly pile up in spots and has trapped people in their homes.
Honestly, with Tommy's penchant for walking, there's no telling where he might be, or even if he wants to be found.

It may not have been your state; but the tumbleweed came; blocked roads while people drove

Tumbleweeds invade Colorado towns, blocking roads and doors
ORDWAY, Colo. (AP) -- Mini-storms of tumbleweed have invaded the drought-stricken prairie of southern Colorado, blocking rural roads and irrigation canals, and briefly barricading homes and an elementary school

The latest drought, which began in 2010, has created tumbleweed trouble in parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. Desiccated Russian thistle and kochia, both invasive weeds from Eurasia, are the culprits.

In Colorado, herds of cattle would eat the tumbleweed, helping to keep it in check, but many ranchers in recent years have reduced or gotten rid of their animals because of the drought. After the first winter freezes in November, the plants broke loose and began rolling with the wind.

Just read the lawsuit and the details included for the first time. There are no words. It is incomprehensible.

While it would be too late to help Kelsie and Kadrie, it's a step in the right direction. I like that it wouldn't result in women being jailed for 20 years in case of a miscarriage, either. So far.

After a gruesome attack on a pregnant woman in March, Republican state lawmakers in Colorado have introduced a bill to permit murder charges against a person who causes a pregnant woman's fetus to die at any stage of its development.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/15/colorado-personhood-bill_n_7072448.html
SBM

:bump:
Thinking of Kelsie and Kadrie today and hoping justice is on the way!

Today marks 27 months since Kelsie and Kadrie went missing. I never thought this would go on for so long. It breaks my heart that Laura is no closer to justice than she was the day this began.
Justice for Kelsie!

Colorado law enforcement still hasn't moved this case forward?

This is still so infuriating. Justice for Kelsie and Kadrie!

News on Kelsie Schelling. Praying for justice for her and her family!
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...riend-pueblo-police-in-wrongful-death02062015

From the above link:

"The lawsuit accuses Pueblo police detectives of obstructing the investigation almost from the start. It says police failed to properly process Schelling's vehicle and submit evidence for analysis.

Detective Robinson "confessed that he had lied to Kelsie's family about evidence found in Kelsie's car" when he initially told them "the car was wiped clean, no evidence was recovered," the lawsuit states.

Private investigators hired by Schelling's parents say Robinson later admitted that suspected "dried bodily fluids" and two large palm prints off the front seat head rests of Kelsie's car had been recovered from the car, the lawsuit states. Ultimately, Detective Robinson said the "evidence did not return anything."

Yet, the family's private investigators three fingerprints from the driver's side visor mirror that police had missed. They also identified "undercarriage damage on the passenger side of the vehicle and obtained what appeared to be a human hair from the damaged area," the lawsuit states."

From the above link:

"The lawsuit accuses Pueblo police detectives of obstructing the investigation almost from the start. It says police failed to properly process Schelling's vehicle and submit evidence for analysis.

Detective Robinson "confessed that he had lied to Kelsie's family about evidence found in Kelsie's car" when he initially told them "the car was wiped clean, no evidence was recovered," the lawsuit states.

Private investigators hired by Schelling's parents say Robinson later admitted that suspected "dried bodily fluids" and two large palm prints off the front seat head rests of Kelsie's car had been recovered from the car, the lawsuit states. Ultimately, Detective Robinson said the "evidence did not return anything."

Yet, the family's private investigators three fingerprints from the driver's side visor mirror that police had missed. They also identified "undercarriage damage on the passenger side of the vehicle and obtained what appeared to be a human hair from the damaged area," the lawsuit states."

How infuriating! How heartbreaking for Kelsie's family. :(

I think this case is going to open up very soon. People in Pueblo are holding peaceful protests in front of the police station. It's gathering a lot of attention. Ready to see Kelsie and her baby return home and for those responsible for her disappearance to be held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn