GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO 5m5 minutes ago
#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE - Anyone who has seen this vehicle since 8:00 p.m. last night, contact police immediately.

CKrk0mpWwAE_kkv.jpg

https://twitter.com/JSOPIO

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO 5m5 minutes ago
#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE - Anyone who has seen this vehicle since 8:00 p.m. last night, contact police immediately.

CKrk0mpWwAE_kkv.jpg

https://twitter.com/JSOPIO

And this is the police appeal I've been waiting for, and dreading.

My hopes for a good outcome here just crashed. :(

If it was his only phone I could see why he would have to charge it for a couple of minutes to be able to use it. Just enough to get it started up and then he could still use it while plugged in.

Or.......use a friend's phone????

This is about 5 minutes from where I work. Helicopters up! I am waiting to hear if there are any organized (public) searches going to happen soon. So afraid this one is not going to end well. Praying for this beautiful child!

This is about 5 minutes from where I work. Helicopters up! I am waiting to hear if there are any organized (public) searches going to happen soon. So afraid this one is not going to end well. Praying for this beautiful child!

Police are appealing for anyone in the area to check outside property etc. Maybe worth just taking a peek around your area?

Or.......use a friend's phone????

Or bang on a neighbor's door? You allegedly just had your car stolen with a baby inside....and you're really going to take time to go charge your phone instead of immediately finding someone to help?

I think this story is fishy, could be wrong and certainly hope not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That car is pretty distinctive, hopefully that will help. I'm hoping CCTV may be able to help pinpoint it's activity too, I mean it should be easy enough to spot being bright orange with a black hood, right?

The 5 yr old sister makes a great witness to what happened. Even if shes' fuzzy on the details, the major parts of the story she should be able to confiirm or deny. So sad for her. She's got to be terrified.

Or bang on a neighbor's door? You allegedly just had your car stolen with a baby inside....and you're really going to take time to go charge your phone instead of immediately finding someone to help?

with my phone if the battery's dead all I have to do is plug it in, then I can call right out. That would be faster than trying to wake someone at 2:30 in the morning wait for them to get to the door, then ask to use the phone.

News4jax.com reporting about 12 police cars rushing to another area near scene? Heard the tail end of it. Checking around for more info.

@WJXTvic: While mother's bf says car stolen overnight, neighbor says said car was in front of his house since yesterday afternoon. #FindLonzie

That car is pretty distinctive, hopefully that will help. I'm hoping CCTV may be able to help pinpoint it's activity too, I mean it should be easy enough to spot being bright orange with a black hood, right?

I live in north Jacksonville, I have a orange car with a black front but not a black hood, it also has dark rims. It's however a four door and not a Honda, there is also someone else in my area that has the same make and color of car but it doesn't have the black front or dark rims.

I do hope they find this little boy, I've been watching the news all morning and I hope by the noon news they will have found him safe.

The nearby St John River is loaded with gators. That's where Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Police are appealing for anyone in the area to check outside property etc. Maybe worth just taking a peek around your area?

We have/are. Work at a veterinary hospital and everyone that goes out with the pets, I have asked to look around. Just posted his picture at front desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck