UK UK - Martin Allen, 15, London England, 1979

I recently learnt about this case and ever since I felt frustrated and sad that this case has never been solved. Since reading this previous reddit post and various articles about the case it strikes me as odd that a body was never found.
I have come up with a few theories of my own. This abduction was not spontaneous, but well planned out in advance. It may have been that the abductor stalked Martin for awhile to work out his routine. According to the witness account the man that was with Martin appeared to be in control. This would suggest that he knew exactly what to do; that he had done it before and had planned it out carefully. Also, believe that the time of day was another significant factor. This person knew that Martin would take that line going home from school. Given that it was between peak and off peak times means that there would be enough people around for it not to be suspicious and not too many for Martin to easily get help or lose his assailant. Police later suggested a connection between the abduction and the Elm guest house on Rocks Lane. The pair was said to get off at Earl’s Court. The house could have been walked to, but they would have aroused too much suspicion. Therefore, it is possible that the man would have had a car somewhere nearby to transport Martin to the house, or elsewhere. It is also possible that Martin was killed on the 5th or a few days after. The amount of noise generated would have drowned out any screams (or gunshots), though I feel that strangulation was the most likely cause of death. The case was high profile at the time, so they would not have wanted to keep him for very long. As for the body, I believe it is highly probable that Martin was dumped into the Thames which isn't far from the house. Likewise his bag (which was never found) could have been weighted with stones and thrown into the Thames along with the body. There was no mention of the Thames being searched or even the back yard (if there was one) of the house being excavated in search of evidence.

40 Detectives Are Looking Into Claim That Conservative MP Killed A Boy At A Child Sex Party
November 26, 2014

Home Secretary Theresa May has warned that allegations surrounding historical cases of child abuse linked to Westminster could be merely "the tip of the iceberg" on the issue. She spoke after fresh allegations surrounding the*murder of an 8-year-old boy by a paedophile ring, which included politicians, emerged in recent weeks. The ring organized a series of parties attended by two Conservative MPs, according to a man who claims to have been victimized at the gatherings. As many as three boys were killed by the ring's members, he alleges.

In an interview with the BBC, May said there were serious questions still remaining about how "the very institutions of the state that should be protecting children were not doing so".

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/40-detectives-looking-claim-conservative-161300816.html

Everywhere was searched, I believe the man did have a car, but he would have parked it at Gloucester Road Station? Why would he go by train to Earls Court if he had his car?

Gloucester Road Station where Martin Allen went missing had a mens toilet that was a very busy gay meeting place.

Always felt this case was linked to the elm guest house scandel.Martins brother Kevin was even threatened by a senior police officer.

This is a case i would really like to see solved. But i fear an establishment cover up will probably prevent the truth from ever being known.

It is now established as a real possibility that this case and several of the others mentioned are connected to the Westminster ring centred on Dolphin Square and the Elm Guest House. There is a huge amount online about these matters but much of it is from nutters. Those who want a reasonably balanced discussion should probably start with the articles on two sites;
http://www.exaronews.com/content/child-sex-abuse-fernbridge-and-fairbank-exaro-story-thread
https://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/
The first is the main investigative site run by serious journalists (ex-Guardian). The second can be a bit more speculative (and some of the comments are in the nutter category) but the blog owner tries to strike a proper balance.

The most worrying feature of these cases is the recent election in the UK. The Conservative Party is desperate to put a lid on these cases due to it's involvement. This has already been established with (for instance) Edwina Currie (ex-minister of state) confirming that the likes of Thatcher and Tebbit were warned about the activities of some MPs in the 1980s. As they now have a majority in parliament they are in a position to close down effective enquiries. On the other hand several police, including a current Chief Constable (equivalent to Chief of Police in the USA) have come forward to say they were ordered to close investigations in the period from 1979 all the way into the current century. The future of these cases (and hope for the families of ever finding the truth) relies on these police officers being sufficiently vocal to overcome the attempts to shut down further enquiries.

An interesting article from the London Evening Standard. Lots of padding but the material information is about the link between the Australian High Commission and notorious offenders (who have also been linked to the Westminster ring) via their employment by a company used by the Commission. I have not seen this before. It should be treated with some caution but if true is a significant addition to the evidence that Allen was a victim of abduction for abuse.

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...o-the-elm-house-paedophile-ring-10249285.html

missing files,threats from police officers. Seems there has been and still is a conspiracy to keep the truth from ever coming out.

I don't know why, but this case weighs heavily on my heart. I'm sure someone knows something more- guilty or innocent.
I'm toying with idea of doing a write up, as an update or a revision to the Aton Gill book.

There MUST have been premeditation. Most of the boys abused were (to the abusers) nobodies from children's homes or children from low income families, so they were pretty brazen to abduct a child from a family who had political connections. It seems like such a random, yet targeted case. I wonder if the family has any of their own suspicions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back