FL FL - Austin Stephanos & Perry Cohen, both 14, Jupiter, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news I wonder why CNN just said that?

I'm not sure. It's being reported all over the fb page and people are upset. At this point, I am trusting the CG updates more than the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think news channels want to be out with the first news, even if its not true. You heard it here first.

All I can think about are these boys. Going to the fb page is heart breaking.

This morning while listening to the scanner, I did hear that the search for the possible "object" in water off Tybee Island was suspended. That might possibly be what caused all this commotion. Media may have confused that with the entire search being called off.

Just a quick thank you to those who are updating.
People are following the search from all over the world (I'm in England) so it's so helpful to get media update.
The FB page is a complete zoo and I've had to stay off it for the last day or so, so I'm relying on the helpful people here at WS for info. Thanks again!
Thoughts with the boys' parents who must be going through unimaginable torment.

This morning while listening to the scanner, I did hear that the search for the possible "object" in water off Tybee Island was suspended. That might possibly be what caused all this commotion. Media may have confused that with the entire search being called off.

They need to get their facts straight before reporting anything. This is so upsetting and I am not even a family member!

:pullhair: I want the days of old when we could trust the media. Fox News has not done a correction yet

The USCG is at the homes... Cross your fingers.

It's one of three things...
31146cb20aaa409309cb56a8df29c751.jpg

found alive, found deceased or stopping the search is my guess.

So so so so so sad.

My heart is heavy

((((((Family and friends )))))

the FB page is a train wreck so much misinformation, I feel sorry for those admins on that page.

News conference on now... Watching live.

All they said was that the search has not been called off..... Ugh.

Want. More. News!!

Not much of a PC. CG just confirmed search has not been suspended. That was it.

I don't know, it was literally 2 seconds. I live in the area, I was watching local news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member