Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember that we may not sleuth his mother or post anything about her here. She is a victim here, too.

I told them never trust anyone ESPECIALLY friends, uncles, grandparents, neighbors, etc. It seems the people you know and SHOULD be able to trust, are the ones that end up responsible for 90% of the things that happen to children. I never wanted them to think "well he's my uncle, mom said I could trust him" I tried not to make them jaded or paranoid, just wanted them to be AWARE.
Exactly! It was my uncle who molested me. My mother-his sister trusted him around me and often tried to force me to be around him. When I was 4 or 5 he would rub up against me from behind on the pretext of getting my coat from the closet (and my parents were nearby!). After he molested me, I never let him near me or my baby daughter ever, even if it meant getting in trouble with my family.

So since his mom has a different last name I'm guessing her husband isn't his dad? Wonder where his dad is/what their relationship is like
He also said that he was with his brother somewhere. Where's his brother? Older, younger?

The urge to try and explain the 'whys' when there is no logical explanation for heinous actions, gets in the way more often than not. There are real experts who will probe the mind of this 15 yr old.

Why do these cretins kill their victims at the end of whatever other crime they were committing? Because they don't want to get caught, and a victim who is alive is someone who can point the finger back. It goes without saying the monster puts himself/herself above the needs of the victim.

The only way to prevent this kind of tragedy from hitting your own family is to never leave your child alone or unsupervised, or out of sight of a trusted adult or guardian. Put GPS tracking on your kid. Utilize technology where possible.
BBM. I so agree with this!:clap::clap::clap: I'm a proud helicopter mom (yes I adopt that label by choice). I volunteer to drive my daughter's friends places so they get where they are going safely. And my daughter is NOT lacking in independence, creativity, or intellligence.:goodpost:

At first, I thought maybe he was just a sad, lonely kid. Based on his Instagram posts he seemed to like a girl from school who didn't like him back. I thought maybe he went after a young girl because he didn't feel she could reject him. Then when she did, he raped her, panicked and dumped her body. (Still awful, of course. With the same outcome.)

But now...after the details...that scenario seems so wrong. Now, he seems like a sociopath. Not just because of the disgusting things he did. But because he seemed to just act like nothing happened. Didn't he join in the search? I thought I remembered reading something to that effect. And he kept asking the cops questions and stuff? That is so messed up. And it sounds like he must have really hidden this dark side from people around him. So creepy.

Just my opinions, of course.

The details in this link are disturbing. Apparently they are from the charging document. Things just keep getting worse and worse.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...en-charged-as-adult-in-homicide-of-8-year-old

Thanks for the link! I was having trouble with the "source" claiming Madyson was stabbed. It seems like that would leave an awful lot of blood. I'm more comfortable working off the charging documents. Which are gruesome enough. :(

ETA: There is a link on the left which opens the actual charging docs.

I really hope the community does not turn their backs on his parents. As devastating as the mom appeared that her son was involved with Madyson's death I feel for her.

I saw his IG account yesterday.... I wonder when that last video was made, before or after the murder? Was there a way to tell? I have an account but I do not post on it bc I never sat down and looked at it entirely.

His mother must be absolutely mortified. Such a sociable person with lots of friends in the community. Plus she seems to really care about appearances (she obviously takes good care of her looks).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

She is beautiful. And looked so happy. My heart breaks for her.

Since he has been named and charged as an adult, can someone link up his Facebook and Instagram accounts?

Thanks for the link! I was having trouble with the "source" claiming Madyson was stabbed. It seems like that would leave an awful lot of blood. I'm more comfortable working off the charging documents. Which are gruesome enough. :(

I haven't seen stabbing, SC Sentinal reported blunt force trauma to the head, as well as strangling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann