CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this DT's teams constant objections only citing the US Constitution to be really irritating. They clearly have no basis for the objection other than "... judge, this is really bad for our side..." and I think the judge is getting tired of it as well.

I agree. They did this thru the whole trial! Yesterday's example of Brady objecting to the word "evil". It was overruled. Didn't matter, she still objected to it again. Then later the judge had to explain to them precedent, that the way it was used did not violate all those rights she cited!!!!

Then all the times when the judge overruled them and said, 'let's move on', defense went back & said 'we want to state our objections for the record under, then all the rules again. Judge would say, I've already ruled on them, you can't go back & challenge me after I made a ruling. They just didn't or wouldn't understand. It was very strange & I've never seen a defense team do that before.

So Friday afternoon.... Juries like to give verdicts during this time. 1:40 there... And they have to wait 3 hrs for victims before reading the verdict. Thinking soon or Monday....

Wondering what a weekend to mull over might mean for the verdict. Thinking people might lose the horror of the crime.

Verdict reached. Will be read at 7pm EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will someone post the different times please? I don't know what they are.

@rwmccallum: The jury has completed the verdict forms. Judge Samour will take the bench at 5 pm MDT #theatershooting

Whoops! Just posted my email address lol!!

I will try that again....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438978144.768487.jpg

Wondering what a weekend to mull over might mean for the verdict. Thinking people might lose the horror of the crime.

I think they will stay late if needed but if it goes over the weekend I don't like that.

Verdict will be announced at 5 pm! Just received a text notification from Denver News!

4pm PST
5pm MT
6pm CST
7pm EST

This quickly, I feel confident that the verdict is death. Especially as they reached a verdict so soon after watching the graphic crime scene video

Thanks for letting me be here with you all. Whatever happens, we have a good group here. Thank you all for the tweets and updates. Praying for the victims and their families.

I can't help but feel for his parents and sister right now. They must be so anxious :(

12 News retweeted
Kyle Clark ‏@KyleClark 12m12 minutes ago
Kyle Clark retweeted Brandon Rittiman
So if the judge says:
Part 1 is signed-> death
Part 2 is signed-> life
Part 3 is signed-> life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics