Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering if police do have info william is still alive, every appeal, and now from bravehearts, is to return him, facebook and other social media forums all seem to assume hes still alive and for the perp to just give him back.
if they thought he was dead surely they wouldnt be wasting money on all the billboards etc, so why not spend some money on a reward?
in other missing child cases where the child is missing for a year, is it normally assumed so strongly the child is alive?
when the property near bs was searched the headlines were police looking for a body, so wondering if there has been new info since that tip off, computer footage?, or witnesses?

I agree bear, it seemed to change after the news about the possible pedo ring. I was reading the news about an Aussie pedophile who was sentenced to 35 years for his vile crimes against children in his care.I can't link it from my phone. I was shocked to read that these disgusting creatures when they join their internet groups they are expected to upload a certain amount of material each month to retain membership and the more they post they more they move up the higherachy. IF those responsible for taking wt are also involved with this type of activity online then it's definitely possible they have seen something that they may think is wt. i really hope not. I just can't believe not only are these grubs abusing children for their own satisfaction they are also doing it to get more privileges on their sick sites. It makes me really angry. Just my oppinion.

Where's William?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't know about the flyers. How can there possibly be anyone in that area who hasn't heard of William? It would be the most talked about case. What is the point of this?

It concerns me a lot that it's nearly a year on and whoever is responsible for this is still out there walking the streets, is there the possibility 're offending? I mean do people who abduct children do it just do it once then stop? Where are you william?? Just my oppinion.

It concerns me a lot that it's nearly a year on and whoever is responsible for this is still out there walking the streets, is there the possibility 're offending? I mean do people who abduct children do it just do it once then stop? Where are you william?? Just my oppinion.

Totally agree but, I think the Police have a very close eye on the offender, and would be very suprised if he isn't in gaol on unrelated charges.

I don't know about the flyers. How can there possibly be anyone in that area who hasn't heard of William? It would be the most talked about case. What is the point of this?

Maybe their plan is to build pressure on someone with knowledge of Williams whereabouts?

i hope all the flyers and publicity etc help guilt someone into going to police with info but i think if they had a conscience they would have by now, but if you are involved with low lifes like this, paedophiles, you probably just dont care, or maybe scared, in which case if you had a conscience couldnt you just write something in an envelope and put it in a letter box addressed to local police or something anonymous?

So Wellington in nsw is known as the iceburb according to tonight's episode of a current affair - hometown to a few

Also from the article:

After receiving a complaint, the Council asked the publication to comment on whether such prominent treatment focusing on a single "person of interest" had breached the Standards of Practice relating to privacy and fairness, as Mr Spedding had not been arrested or charged and police said at the time it was "not a major breakthrough", "no person had been charged" and "a number of persons had been spoken to as part of this phase of the investigation".

Wow that's a long sentence! lol

It states "a" complaint. BS may have gotten a lawyer involved. JMO

He's the only POI the police have named so who else would the media report on though? It's not like the Daniel Morcombe case where there were a few POIs named.

Why has only the man deservedly being charged:

'Some of the alleged matters took place while his wife was in the residence,' Sgt Pearson told the court.

The court heard the man had berated some of his alleged victims in the past when they reported the abuse to their mother.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-granddaughters-30-years.html#ixzz3iSA8CDcV

Wichita man arrested as part of international child *advertiser censored* case

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-321302151.html

Wichita man arrested as part of international child *advertiser censored* case

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-321302151.html
A search warrant was obtained for the suspect's telephone, and forensic investigators recovered videos, and more than 27,000 images of child *advertiser censored*. Police say the suspect will probably face federal charges in connection to the crime.

27,000!!!!!!!!!!![emoji35]

ETA: could William be in one of those photos?

Why has only the man deservedly being charged:

'Some of the alleged matters took place while his wife was in the residence,' Sgt Pearson told the court.

The court heard the man had berated some of his alleged victims in the past when they reported the abuse to their mother.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-granddaughters-30-years.html#ixzz3iSA8CDcV

The berating part reminded me of MS where it was reported she contacted the alleged accusers about being disappointed in their actions. Very sad.

Maybe the wife was genuinely unaware of what had happened? Maybe she was asleep and it took place during the night when everyone was asleep or if she was watching tv or doing housework and the children were sleeping? I'm not defending her by any means but it is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa