MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they speculated she was local because she was found on deer island, and LE probably knew she was not submerged. i think she was exposed to water where she was found but didnt wash up there, and they knew that.

So the analysis has only recently come back with results confirming she was local, at least for some time prior to being dumped on Deer island. So the test results confirm what LE has said from practically day one. Which makes me wonder about that initial statement that she was likely a local child. The test results were not what drove that original statement as the testing had not yet been done. So what DID drive that initial statement? Feels like something is still missing. How did they conclude so quickly she was likely local prior to these test results confirming that?

I think she will eventually be identified but it may take some time.

The best reason for LE to work from the premise that she was local is that she was found locally.

Nice to see confirmation, yes, but the possibility of other locations faced longer odds from Day One.

I'm thinking the pic provided isn't a accurate image. It's the best they can do. But between the swelling and decomp they did best they could. Hair makes a difference. Hair could be totally different... it was suggested maybe local photographers might would possibly recognize her. Anything anything...

I keep thinking this is going to be close to a Casey Anthony type case. Mom or guardian disposed of the child and is lying to family and friends asking questions. Eventually grandma or dad or a friend will stop buying the BS and go straight to LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are all children In The foster system or in state care fingerprinted? I assume all case workers have checked in with their clients to make sure this isn't a child in the system right???

LE needs to give us something else. I assume they will when they feel they have exhausted all efforts but it's hard feeling so helpless. A freckle, a mole, a birthmark, large/small feet for her age, recently trimmed hair, clean or dirty finger nails?

Had she eaten recently? What was in her stomach? Maybe McDonalds or pancakes or ice cream? It could help pinpoint when exactly she died and where she may have been.

Maybe LE should give the post mortem pics to another one or two reconstructive artists. A little artistic liberty could go a long way.

Could she be Canadian? Maybe dual citizenship visiting one parent in Boston for the summer?

I can't get this sweet girl off my min today, can you tell ;)

Want to make sure to invite everyone to tune into the radio show tomorrow night and log into chat at Tricia's True Crime Radio.

The guests are Director and Producer of Cropsey and Killer Legends Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills. They have been working closely with Websleuths members for the Docu-Series about the Long Island Serial Killer.

Websleuths very own bessie will be onhand as well.

CLICK HERE www.truecrimeradio.com/chat to join the live chat 8:30 PM Eastern on True Crime Radio. Then at 9 PM click on the blue "Listen Now" tab at the top of the chatroom page to hear the live show with these amazing guests.

Hope to see everyone in chat!

Edited to fix day. I am way ahead of myself as today is only Wednesday. DOH!

I really like the idea of trying a couple artists - not that I don't trust this one but sometimes people see things differently. Still curious about the lady on the bridge. I know police said no connection but you drive out to the middle of a bridge to throw a bag FULL of rotten produce over????

How many stores carry Cannon throws in the area? I know Kmart does. Just wondering if those sales could be tracked.
Looks like that throw is no longer available at Kmart, so when did they last sell it?

Ive been following but I guess I missed it [emoji1] thanks

MOO!!

News story from July 22;

Officials hope special DNA lab will help solve Deer Island case

"The process, which takes several months, could match the child to a close adult relative who may be in a national database like the FBI’s Combined DNA Index System, or CODIS."
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2015/07/22/deerisland/hdYNasQYyQsxh3FbjmrhSO/story.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ston-Harbor-Female-Toddler-June-2015-2/page20

Hmm I wonder if that DNA testing will be like the one that led to the Grim sleeper being caught (I hope this isn't OT)

Not so good at posting links but NECN just posted a story on twitter saying pollen analysis indicates she is a local girl but for some reason I'm having difficulty posting a link

I really like the idea of trying a couple artists - not that I don't trust this one but sometimes people see things differently. Still curious about the lady on the bridge. I know police said no connection but you drive out to the middle of a bridge to throw a bag FULL of rotten produce over????

I want to know more about fruit lady as well. Did LE retrieve the fruit. A bag of fruit unless it was a bag with one grape should be heavy and would sink.
Stopping ones car on a bridge to throw a bag of fruit off the bridge into a river is just not ordinary behavior. I want to know more.

I want to know more about fruit lady as well. Did LE retrieve the fruit. A bag of fruit unless it was a bag with one grape should be heavy and would sink.
Stopping ones car on a bridge to throw a bag of fruit off the bridge into a river is just not ordinary behavior. I want to know more.
People are strange creatures. It could have happened. Im sure they grilled her and realized no matter how odd she is, she's not tied to baby doe. Maybe the fruit had bugs or something on it and she was creeped out in the car. Maybe she left it in the car for days with the windows down. Who knows. Is there video of the bridge? A dead body would be quite heavy, watch how she throws the bag. If it sails with the greatest of ease, its not a body. Fruit, Body...different. If they ruled her out its good enough for me. They are very invested in this case.

How many stores carry Cannon throws in the area? I know Kmart does. Just wondering if those sales could be tracked.
Looks like that throw is no longer available at Kmart, so when did they last sell it?
I want to say a few because we picked up a couple from Kmart during Christmas. They were all stacked on a front shelf for a low price. All different patterns...including the one found with baby doe. Now, I remember going to other stores and saying ugh, there's that same exact throw, same pattern for a cheaper price. lol. I picked up some there too. So, apparently this item is stocked in several places in MA, New England area, and worldwide. I have not seen these throws since in any store. But maybe it's not the season for them yet. JMO

I agree. Need new artist. IMO - Doubtful she looks like that. I think they've made her 'super uber cute' to a fault. :facepalm:

yes, another reconstruct WITH TEETH.

LE needs to give us something else. I assume they will when they feel they have exhausted all efforts but it's hard feeling so helpless. A freckle, a mole, a birthmark, large/small feet for her age, recently trimmed hair, clean or dirty finger nails?

Had she eaten recently? What was in her stomach? Maybe McDonalds or pancakes or ice cream? It could help pinpoint when exactly she died and where she may have been.

Maybe LE should give the post mortem pics to another one or two reconstructive artists. A little artistic liberty could go a long way.

I know eh? Guess we will never know what was in the bag but my guess is it wasn't fruit,but something she didn't want found.Could be just about anything.....

I know eh? Guess we will never know what was in the bag but my guess is it wasn't fruit,but something she didn't want found.Could be just about anything.....

I worked under the Tobin Bridge for 12 years. Found a gun in the parking lot, Found some ammo on the roof, not to mention the guy I watched jump and then went shaking as he rolled off the fence. One guy landed in the road. Then there was the guy that jumped and swam to the dock. He made his way to the third floor to ask the 3rd shift employee there for help.

Not to mention Charles Stewart who jumped after killing his pregnant wife following their Lamaze class.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

I have driven many times over the Tobin Bridge - the traffic is crazy. Not a place you casually pull over and toss your trash out. You take your life in your hands. For fruit?

"Fruit". Okay fine. Im thhinkin LE is on top of her.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members