AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have her hair so long as the hair wasn't sun bleached. With the body decomposing on the clothes, so much you can't even see the clothes in the luggage. I think they have enough. It's my opinion they have a foreign child and they are trying to place her by nationality. She doesn't yet match any of the missing children on database and they are searching for children not reported missing. There are about 256 children no one can verify is still living in Australia alone, and if that goes international ,no telling how many.

They haven't said the body decomposed on the clothes. although it may have, at least partially.
The have said the clothes and remains wee placed together later.

The 256 (need to check that number) children are not actually "missing" and it doesn't mean nobody can verify them. They are simply children whom the social services agencies have temporarily lost contact with.
That can be for all manner of innocent reasons, such as forgetting to notify a change of address, families doing seasonal work, holidays, staying with extended family etc, and most will be that simple to sort out.

News Adelaide retweetete
Stacey Lee ‏@Staceylee_ 8 Std.Vor 8 Stunden
Police say there were other items in the suitcase that didn't belong to a little girl but are keeping them "close to their chest" @Y7News

If the person who killed her got blood on themself, they might have put their own soiled clothes in with the girl's.

If the person who killed her got blood on themself, they might have put their own soiled clothes in with the girl's.

Wouldn't that be handy. Goodness knows some criminals aren't overly burdened with brains, so let's hope you are right!

Fingers crossed - and if they happen to have left their own DNA on the clothes some trace may still be there.
But when DNA is exposed to the elements it decays rapidly in the presence of heat, water, sunlight, and oxygen, potentially rendering DNA traces on clothing useless for analysis in a matter of weeks.

I think it must have had some sort of 'treatment' 'wax coated'(does that word exist?)? Something that makes is water resistant, heat resistant. Or just not pure cotton but something systhetic in it. I tend to believe it was some old kitchen item.

The houndstooth background reminds me of a plastic tablecloth my grandmother had in the land before time. ;) It was the astrological signs but had that background. That's all the common ground on that one.

Quoted from the video at the link below.

Denise Edwards: "
Not disheveled, nothing about him that would make me think that he was dirty, roughing it or in the scrub or anything and just really quite normal but just odd that he was in that place at that time.".

Reporter: "He had a dark suitcase and an eerie presence.".

Denise Edwards: "Absolutely. That's why I didn't acknowledge. And everyone will tell you that Denise is very friendly. (Referring to herself). Crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.".

BBM: So Mrs. Edwards says that the man she saw was really quite normal. Yet when the reporter suggests that the man had an "eerie presence", Mrs. Edwards agrees and says "That's why I didn't acknowledge." So this man that Mrs. Edwards saw was really quite normal with an eerie presence? Nup, not working for me.

So where did Mrs. Edwards see this man? She says that he "crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.". Looking at a map of Wynarka township, if you are heading out of town towards the highway, you would cross over the railway line before you get to the road, or did Mrs. Edwards see the man somewhere other than in town?

[video=youtube;ApwnPvxCXW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=155&v=ApwnPvxCXW0[/video]

I'm starting to think the locals are talking amongst themselves. Sort of subliminally getting the witness statements together. Not a judgment, but it does happen.

There were apparently about 50 items found with the suitcase and some of those could be described as pyjamas but we don't know if Angel was clothed or not. Some people have assumed that she was wrapped in the quilt but police haven't confirmed that either.

All along, I've been assuming they literally found a skeleton. I got that assumption from someone finding a "jawbone". My brain processed that as literally bones.

All along, I've been assuming they literally found a skeleton. I got that assumption from someone finding a "jawbone". My brain processed that as literally bones.

I don't think it looked anything like human remains. Because several people apparently had a look at the suitcase and its contents. And only because one person recognised a jawbone, the police got involved.

So I guess it's more like bone pieces. Or maybe it was all folded into the quilt and nobody unfolded that. But still there must have been fractures or the police wouldn't have been able to say she was beaten to death.

I do wonder however if something was done to the remains chemically. Cause I think they still haven't been able to get a full DNA profile. I'm beginning to think more and more that this killer might not have been some addict or stupid agressive idiot. But maybe indeed some pedofile (or more than one). Maybe even someone with a decent reputation/occupation.

You know, I think you could be right. What stands out to me is that it looks like the poor girl died in her most extravagant dress. The black tutu dress.

Was there some statement or indication somewhere that she was wearing the tutu when she died? I'm curious where that theory came from?

I don't think it looked anything like human remains. Because several people apparently had a look at the suitcase and its contents. And only because one person recognised a jawbone, the police got involved.

So I guess it's more like bone pieces. Or maybe it was all folded into the quilt and nobody unfolded that. But still there must have been fractures or the police wouldn't have been able to say she was beaten to death.

I do wonder however if something was done to the remains chemically. Cause I think they still haven't been able to get a full DNA profile. I'm beginning to think more and more that this killer might not have been some addict or stupid agressive idiot. But maybe indeed some pedofile (or more than one). Maybe even someone with a decent reputation/occupation.

I agree. Had there been a recognizable, dressed body I'm sure someone would have went screaming to the police right from the start.

I'm wondering about the remains as well. I don't see any way to get a 2-1/2 - 4 year old into a case that size along with 50 items of clothing or so, no matter how tiny they are.

[video=youtube;ApwnPvxCXW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApwnPvxCXW0[/video]

Can anyone tell where exactly the woman is walking at 0:17 ? It's not the same spot as where she apparently saw suitcase man.

Was there some statement or indication somewhere that she was wearing the tutu when she died? I'm curious where that theory came from?

I think we've all been assuming that from what appears to be such a large amount of damage (decomp) to the tutu.

I think it's just my opinion. I don't think I read it somewhere. But the tutu, the black t-shirt and the quilt are the only items that look like they have severe decomposition damage, or were ripped/torn manually (during the murder?). And the tutu was sold about 8 years ago.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...vestigators-fan-out-from-wynarka#.VdY98Pntmko

The posters feature the distinctive black tutu dress and quilt found with the remains. Of note, only 28 of the Cotton On Kids dresses were sold within South Australia about eight years ago. The quilt was handmade, but machine-stitched.

So my guess is that she was wearing it when she died.

The pumpkin fabric reminds me of those decorative mats people would put on their hot plates. Surely you wouldn't make them into a patch though?

So what is on the other side of the train tracks? He most curious thing for me about the Unidentified man is how he travelled in and out of the town.

I think we've all been assuming that from what appears to be such a large amount of damage (decomp) to the tutu.

Yeah, but if I recall correctly, police said there were other items of clothing that were unidentifiable. They may have been further exposed to decomp - or there could have been some chemical put on the clothes and/or the body.

I think blood typing is also another way of ruling out Madeleine McCann. DNA takes time, but I think blood typing is quite easy? For example, if Madeleine has type O and this little girl has type A, that would rule it out straight away. Plus there are dental records (if Madeleine went to a dentist), or maybe Madeleine had an undisclosed broken arm in the past. For example, if she fell off a swing, broke her arm, the break would then heal. This creates distinctive marks on the bone.

At any rate, the police say 100% that this child is not Madeleine. Because the police tend to keep things close to their chest, they must be certain to actually say it clearly to the media. So somehow they must know. I also think that, seeing as they are certain this little girl isn't MM, they are concerned that links to MM actually distract the public from providing helpful information. If the public fixates on MM, then they aren't thinking about the neighbour's child they once saw playing in her black tutu, or the grandparents who haven't seen their granddaughter in years.

PS. I don't really have much to add, I'm not creative like a lot of people here! But I love the theory that the pumpkin patch was sewn on later, maybe to cover up a name or something identifiable, if the quilt was a hand-me-down. Like a lot of people it really looks familiar to me as well. Like the pictures you used to see on tea towels, oven mitts, pot holders etc.

I think it might have come from the police dressing the girl dummy in the tutu.

My thoughts, I have posted them previously but way back in other threads too,
I think the squares were cut at 5 1/2inches, the corner squares were cut at 2 1/2inches, the borders were cut at 6 1/2inches, 5 blocks across and down, borders added, makes app 90cm quilt. I have posted a picture of other fabric with similar gingham check background with sunflowers on it previously.
Not sure what you mean by "the back"? The back of the quilt is the music fabric, the same as the borders.

If the fabric pumpkin survived from the way it was folded, then surely it wouldn't have such neat edges. The entire pumpkin fabric remains, but all the surrounding fabric is completely gone. That makes me think there is something about the pumpkin fabric fibres that is not the same as the surrounding fabric.

The choice of using the pumpkin fabric seems so incongruent when compared with the other fabrics in the quilt. But, since there are about 19 other octagons that we can't see, I suppose that we can't make the conclusion that it's completely unique.

Is there any chance that we are looking at the backside of the pumpkin fabric? Most of the other fabrics are showing the backside. If we are looking at the backside, it might explain why the fabric design seems "flat" and blurry. Thoughts?

View attachment 80299

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/26/01/2AD7FB2300000578-0-image-a-61_1437868920264.jpg

Just in case this is the backside, could someone turn it around so we can see what it looks like if the pattern goes the other way? Maybe this is why it isn't getting picked up by image matching apps.

Something else that might be handy, would be to put a ruler along the width of the octagon, so that we can see how big the set of pumpkins is. My guess, based on the size given by police earlier, and mentioned by an earlier poster, is that it's 5.5" across, including the seam allowances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd