GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

Minimum of 30 years for murder in Queensland, the secondary charge is a misdemeanour offence with a penalty of up to 2 years. The secondary charge related to touching the burial of human remains or improperly interfering with a dead body. Sorry trying to find definitions for the legislation but a little slow on my phone.

OMG! It was someone she knew and apparently trusted enough to get into his car at school at 3:15pm. By 5:45pm, he was accessing her bank account because he had already killed her and disposed of her body. He is a coldblooded killer. Seems like this was a planned murder. Tell me this isn't one of those love triangle things where the GF told him to get rid of her or else. I wonder if she was pregnant.

How far away from school was her body found?

I'm so so sorry Jayde :( Why why why???????? Yet another young girls life taken way too soon!!!! This has got to stop!
Be at peace with your mum now beautiful girl ❤️

OMG! It was someone she knew and apparently trusted enough to get into his car at school at 3:15pm. By 5:45pm, he was accessing her bank account because he had already killed her and disposed of her body. He is a coldblooded killer. Seems like this was a planned murder. Tell me this isn't one of those love triangle things where the GF told him to get rid of her or else. I wonder if she was pregnant.

How far away from school was her body found?

The love triangle also crossed my mind

MOO!!

Hi all, just wanted to say a quick hello, especially to a few old friends from the Baden Clay case, albeit once again under tragic circumstances. I was trawling the news and not getting much so remembered WS. Let's hope the murderer gets the jail time deserved.

This is such a sad outcome, I feel for her loved ones and the farm owner who found her :(

I stalked the suspects FB when I heard and he has already lost 2 'friends.' Originally he has 68.

Agree I recognise so many names. I was so hoping for a good outcome for this.

@NatashaSquarey: The #Gatton community is encouraged to wear purple today in memory of murdered 16yo Jayde Kendall. @7NewsQueensland http://t.co/DtWmEXsTSj
5.49am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam