FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about the Susan Powell case today and pray whatever comes down those girls stay safe. Really worried about them. jmo

Just heard on Wink News that JR is only being charged with second degree murder ... Hmmmm, it will be interesting to see if that's mentioned in the upcoming press/news conference. So does that mean that someone else will be charged with murder in the first degree?????

Possible negotiation of a lesser charge in exchange for giving up everyone involved? I would be surprised if JR went to that house with any other intent than to commit murder.

IF there are other suspects, I hope LE gets to him/her (or him and her) before he/she (or he and she) kills himself/herself (or themselves)

IF there are other suspects, I hope LE gets to him/her (or him and her) before he/she (or he and she) kills himself/herself (or themselves)

I think with the arrest of Jimmy its crucial to make following arrests asap. Hoping thats what the next pc is about.

Possible negotiation of a lesser charge in exchange for giving up everyone involved? I would be surprised if JR went to that house with any other intent than to commit murder.

Good point ... I hadn't thought of that in all the rush of trying to keep up here and watching live feeds etc. Thanks!

I've been busy multi-tasking so y'all may already have heard this (I've left the NBC2 live stream playing and just listening in) -

They confirmed that LE did lockdown Dr. Siever's office yesterday and, if I heard it correctly, removed several things. I know the office manager (NOT Mark) was interviewed because I stopped to view the video and she was on during that part.

Yes that is what they said---things were removed and the WHOLE building was evacuated yesterday by LE

Just heard on Wink News that JR is only being charged with second degree murder ... Hmmmm, it will be interesting to see if that's mentioned in the upcoming press/news conference. So does that mean that someone else will be charged with murder in the first degree?????

My guess would be that he's talking...

Yes that is what they said---things were removed and the WHOLE building was evacuated yesterday by LE

And then Mark was back in there today, right?
I swear, things are breaking so fast I am losing track.

I feel terrible for the staff left to deal with all this in the wake of their boss being murdered.

They would not have negotiated a "deal" with him this soon. They can always do that later. At this point LCSO has not even interviewed him yet,so no "deal" would have been done. JMO

Second arrest.....Curtis Wayne Wright

Okay, who the heck is Curtis Wayne Wright?

He's a friend of Marks because mark comments on photo on Curtis Facebook from March

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members