GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

@CaitlinTHolding: @LDSHS has a team of counsellors working with students today, processing their grief at the loss of #JaydeKendall http://t.co/PIp99s20dG
WIN NEWS 11.44am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's only semantics, but I can't help but notice that at no stage have the parents ever said he was innocent, just that they would stand by him.

Also interesting that he seemed to be spending a lot of time at his solicitor's office and was even arrested there, but is pleading not guilty. I wonder if he is going to trot out the old 'diminished responsibility' again and perhaps plead guilty to a lesser charge, eg manslaughter or accidental death or .... etc... etc Surely not self defence!

He also has a public instagram account. 14 followers, following 21 ( as at today's date and time )

I can't help but think he was a 'gamer' and this is what's *advertiser censored**ed up his mind. It's a terrible terrible tragedy. How could he think he would get away with this ?
I'm actually wondering if he went to the solicitors office and confessed since that is where he was arrested.
I feel sorry for his parents. Imagine for one second your child was an alleged murderer......... :noooo:

Is it possible he's aiming for a charge of manslaughter in lieu of murder?
I think making a semi-confession to the media would be an unconventional method of plea bargaining. I may be wrong.

That's all that makes sense. It's hard to know, given that police weren't ruling out the possibility of multiple people.
What did he do with her money? Why was something of hers halfway to Brisbane? Why didn't he tell police he had seen her? If he is full of remorse, as they say, those five days would have been hell unless he had lost touch with all reality.

Why was something of hers halfway to Brisbane?

I believe he lives in Brisbane, he possibly threw it out his window as he was returning.

His lawyer is based in the Brisbane suburb of Bardon, AFAIK.

I think the lawyer's just been very careless with his language and what he meant to say is that his client, like everyone else, is very sad that Jayde is dead. Similarly he comes close to contradicting himself in saying that his client and Jayde were friends, but had a limited acquaintanceship.

As Possumheart observes, BB hasn't demonstrated any remorse so far. If he was involved in her death--and why else would he be remorseful--he hasn't called an ambulance, he's disposed of her body, stolen her money, and lied to police for several weeks.

Jayde Kendall's accused killer vows to fight murder charge
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...-charged-murder-jayde-kendall/2755839/?ref=hs

Video: Lawyer for man accused of Jayde Kendall's murder, discusses arrest

Good article, thanks. I liked this bit:

"I know there will be a lot of speculation about what has occurred, the circumstances surrounding the death of Jayde but the position is that there are circumstances that are behind what has occurred and a lot of circumstances are yet to be revealed.

Or just so arrogant that he thought he was untouchable.

The other item found was in the opposite direction from her body - a red herring, perhaps?

Why would he smile in court this morning, even to his family? That's not consistent with 'being full of remorse'!

That's all that makes sense. It's hard to know, given that police weren't ruling out the possibility of multiple people.
What did he do with her money? Why was something of hers halfway to Brisbane? Why didn't he tell police he had seen her? If he is full of remorse, as they say, those five days would have been hell unless he had lost touch with all reality.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...te-jayde-kendall/story-fntwpug1-1227502326242

Marty Warburton owns a 40-acre property where it is believed Jayde’s body was found yesterday near his property border.

He said people regularly walked their dogs around the area.

A neighbour living at the end of the road had found her body.

I have just been reading this article. I imagine that this would have to be Marty Warburton whose service station was washed away in the Grantham floods in 2011. What a terribly traumatic few years this poor man has had. :(

( further information on that event here, for our overseas friends.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...s-from-man-who-lost-wife-and-children/6645018 )

Good article, thanks. I liked this bit:

"I know there will be a lot of speculation about what has occurred, the circumstances surrounding the death of Jayde but the position is that there are circumstances that are behind what has occurred and a lot of circumstances are yet to be revealed.
C l a s s i c

My intention was to covey where Hog's Breath Cafés are located.

Hi, yes possum. I fully realise that, and appreciate the information. In the quote you mentioned, I was actually replying to Salinger.

Sorry for any confusion.

I wonder if there is going to be a plea of mental illness? That may be why his parent's haven't came out and claimed his innocence, and instead just said that they will stand by him.

MOD ALERT. Please leave BB's girlfriend out of the discussion. She is an innocent party in this case.

Thank you.

I do wonder what happened to all the "Violence against women, Australia says no" TV commercials. Seemed like the sort of campaign that should never stop. :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back