FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
#61 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...&p=12030153&highlight=collection#post12030153
. . . and MS was so proud of his dad. And MS inherited a bunch, many, guns and gun safes from his dad. Two of those were identical but for the color wood on the stock, and he gave me one. Told me, "Pick the color you like. It's yours." I still have it.

JR arrested because of having guns.

"Officials said he was caught with 43 rifles, pistols and shotguns that belonged to his deceased father."

How ironic both men happened to inherit more than a few guns! Does this throw up a 🚩
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/01/tragedy-both-sides-sievers-case/71532492/

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

JR arrested because of having guns.

"Officials said he was caught with 43 rifles, pistols and shotguns that belonged to his deceased father."

How ironic both men happened to inherit more than a few guns! Does this throw up a ��
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/01/tragedy-both-sides-sievers-case/71532492/

I don't think this is that big of a deal..I guess because I have family and friends that own a few guns. So for me this isn't a red flag.IMO

There are several possibilities regarding motive and mastermind. The two that stand out in my mind are; 1) Spouse did it (for any of the many reasons we've noted) or 2) Someone wanted to set MS up and get him convicted. The big question is, if not the spouse, who would benefit the most (and not just monetarily) if TS was dead and MS was in prison for life? I know we're limited in speculation by TOS, but what person(s) would benefit the most in that scenario? Were CWW and JR chosen precisely because they would lead back to MS? jmoo

I have a theory that would answer your question about a set up. It would involve 3 people, at least. and would have a wow factor. You have to think waayyy outside the box... think status, jealousy and money. jmo

I have a theory that would answer your question about a set up. It would involve 3 people, at least. and would have a wow factor. You have to think waayyy outside the box... think status, jealousy and money. jmo

But WHO would have been able to get close enough to CWW to plan this murder? We don't have enough info on how long CWW would stay in fl when he went there? Who did he get close with? Who would benefit by TS being out of the picture...if not MS then who? Life insurance would be paid to whom?

WARNING

Any and "ALL" children are "OFF LIMITS". PERIOD!

STOP with the guessing games and hints. If it can't be posted, then it can't be posted.

If the discussion continues, it may result in you loosing your posting privileges.

Thank you!

But WHO would have been able to get close enough to CWW to plan this murder? We don't have enough info on how long CWW would stay in fl when he went there? Who did he get close with? Who would benefit by TS being out of the picture...if not MS then who? Life insurance would be paid to whom?

I guess whoever was named guardian of the kids.

I was curious as to why the Sheriff has been spending time with the S girls? Could
it be that MS is helping with info? medical books and possible discrepancies, CWW, other employees?

Or... he is interrogating them regarding the dynamics btwn TS and MS.

Whats in it for CWW, money? How much would it take?
The only other thing that comes to mind with CWW is self preservation, needed to protect himself . Someone, TS, knew something

I guess i am working with two theories

Do we know who the Beneficiary is?

I don't think anyone knows for sure, but it is USUALLY the spouse...kids are usually named as a secondary beneficiary in case both spouses die together like in a plane crash..so the kids could also be beneficiaries and you can even possibly set up a guardian, someone who would raise your kids for you, but all that is usually separate and can involve wills etc.

Oh, believe me, I've been thinking way outside the box for a while. Early on my prediction was based upon jealousy, position and money. Since I can't go down that path let me just say I'm very glad the children are being carefully monitored. I will mention that one other thing has always annoyed me. It was something else that seemed tacky to me. There was a promo type announcement, along with a monetary plea, posted to please watch Good Morning America Friday July 3rd. I mean REALLY??... jmho imo moo

It really seems like a very personal crime, full of hatred
Murder for hire doesn't seem to be all that personal, its about a payday

What do you masterful sleuthers make of this, if anything?
TS' s death certificate was originally recorded on 7/29/15, or 1 month after her death. It was modified on 8/31/15. Is a death certificate ever changed if new information comes to light? And could this be related to the aforementioned discussion on payout of life insurance proceeds?

Instrument # PreviousPrev 2015000165897
Document Type: (DC) Death Certificate
Modified Date: 8/31/2015 8:48:32 AM
Record Date : 7/29/2015 11:11:54 AM
Grantor: SIEVERS TERESA ANN
Book Type: O
# of Pages: 1
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14092979&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

You need a DC to bury someone. Say it looks like a suicide. the first DC will say "pending investigation" under COD. When all the lab work, forensics etc come back it is revised to say "suicide" COD gunshot wound. Just an example of how you might have a second document..JMO

Could it be, that CWW knew what was in those safes, the Sievers had in their home and that is what he was after? Then taking along the accomplice to help him? Also, didn't the door have damage from someone breaking in? If so, could be TS was asleep and they came over and broke in. That would start an argument for sure.

If robbery was the motive, presumably the pair would split the proceeds. In this case, one of them (hitman hammer) was paid $10,000 to do the deed, so in my mind there is no question that they intended to kill Dr Siever, and conveniently she was home alone that night, which was rare, but planned in advance.

Also MS said there was nothing missing.

When my my first husband died, the insurance money went into a trust for our children until they were 18.

To the idea that MS said there was nothing missing....in this thought process ( unlike my other posts) I theorize he was involved. He says nothing was missing from the safe.....except for the payday. Cash, which may or may not have been "fully accounted for" from the office and over time. Would he really open a safe for LE if it were stock full of cash...or guns? Seems like they all ( perps included) liked both so these items. So he says nothing was taken.....how would that ever be verified? JMO in this particular scenario.

I don't think this is that big of a deal..I guess because I have family and friends that own a few guns. So for me this isn't a red flag.IMO
Me too! However I don't know anyone else that has or will inherit a small arsenal...
It made me wonder if the "I inherited them" story is true regarding JR.
Moo
I am sure LE could trace them though, so nevermind!

JMO
I don't think it was done to gain anything but to silence her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members