FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats in it for CWW, money? How much would it take?
The only other thing that comes to mind with CWW is self preservation, needed to protect himself . Someone, TS, knew something

I guess i am working with two theories

I think one thing that could lead someone (albeit a shady person) to set up a killing beyond a financial motive (though I do think CWW would receive some of the winnings) would be LOYALTY. Loyalty that's built over a lifetime of close friendship to someone who didn't turn you in when you had drug problems, gave you a job as an ex-con, came to your wedding, confided in you in how he felt trapped in his marriage, etc.
Also, if you just happened to know a guy who had a hammer and fancied himself a hitman...well, the solution is just a phone call away.

I think one thing that could lead someone (albeit a shady person) to set up a killing beyond a financial motive (though I do think CWW would receive some of the winnings) would be LOYALTY. Loyalty that's built over a lifetime of close friendship to someone who didn't turn you in when you had drug problems, gave you a job as an ex-con, came to your wedding, confided in you in how he felt trapped in his marriage, etc.
Also, if you just happened to know a guy who had a hammer and fancied himself a hitman...well, the solution is just a phone call away.

Good points
Loyalty can be powerful

I'm sorry I don't think Cww was a loyal friend. He was a CON.
I think he used the Sievers in many ways!
JMO

JMO
I don't think it was done to gain anything but to silence her
Someone or more than someone, wanted her GONE. While MS seems likely because he is the spouse and that is how a lot of this stuff rolls.., IMO I can envision another scenario which would NOT involve MS. I think she was shot then bludgeoned to death..maybe to retrieve the bullet from her body. IMO, this was ordered to be ugly. Look to people who are close..this was not necessarily a triangle in the usual sense. MOO. Who the heck knows, right? JMO

So after 30 to 40 plus years of knowing each other, the recently married CWW wanted MS all to himself? I thought about a possessive idolistic relationship due to the looks also, but I think it would have reared its head long before this

Perhaps the recent marriage was only a front to avoid speculation regarding another relationship.
The timing is interesting...

Someone or more than someone, wanted her GONE. While MS seems likely because he is the spouse and that is how a lot of this stuff rolls.., IMO I can envision another scenario which would NOT involve MS. I think she was shot then bludgeoned to death..maybe to retrieve the bullet from her body. IMO, this was ordered to be ugly. Look to people who are close..this was not necessarily a triangle in the usual sense. MOO. Who the heck knows, right? JMO

Retrieve the bullet from her body?

I have always thought loyalty was why CWW was involved. Lifelong friendships established in childhood are strong. There is a small chance CWW was jealous or flat out didn't like TS but based on what we were told, MS was a doting husband so wouldn't your childhood BFF be happy with a spouse if you were? It could also be perceived that a BFF would dislike a spouse that was hurtful to the childhood friend (if she wanted a divorce) but there is no mention of that at this point so IDK but IMO CWW wasn't involved with killing TS "out of left field" there is someone (s) who know why & hopefully the Sheriff is one of them. IMO

Just curious why there are suddenly rather snide posts expressing suspicion of Sheriff Mike Scott's motives for appearing on NG for the first time. He has two people under arrest pretty quickly and probably more to come. He deserves respect and congratulations! If he wants to run for re-election or write a book at some point, that has nothing to do with appearing on NG and doesn't detract from what he's accomplished. I get so tired of these LE put-downs. JMO

:gaah:

If my husband simply wasn't answering his phone, I'd wait hours before worrying or doing anything - I'd assume he was sleeping, or out in the yard, or had gone out and left his phone at home. But if he hadn't shown up at work and couldn't be reached, I'd start worrying pretty much immediately.

The key is that TS was supposed to be somewhere at a specific time. Office staff worried because she was so reliable. If she had had to deal with an emergency, she would have let them know.

All the actions taken when she was late were reasonable. It's going to be the time of each occurrence that is of interest to me.

I have always thought loyalty was why CWW was involved. Lifelong friendships established in childhood are strong. There is a small chance CWW was jealous or flat out didn't like TS but based on what we were told, MS was a doting husband so wouldn't your childhood BFF be happy with a spouse if you were? It could also be perceived that a BFF would dislike a spouse that was hurtful to the childhood friend (if she wanted a divorce) but there is no mention of that at this point so IDK but IMO CWW wasn't involved with killing TS "out of left field" there is someone (s) who know why & hopefully the Sheriff is one of them. IMO

I think CWW wanted her dead.
This guy does not work AFAIK.
Where does he get his money?

Through all our speculation I am sure that someone in these threads has hit on what really did happen as well as the reason why. It is probably really twisted, IMO.

I want LE to be thorough and take as much time as is needed but curiosity is getting the best of me. The fact that TS was so brutally murdered has just made me so angry for her sake as well as the children's. I want the ones responsible to pay and pay and pay for this brutal murder! They just thought they were so slick, didn't they? Now they know they weren't. Sooner or later CWW will talk if it benefits him regardless of any loyalty to anyone, IMO.

MOO

But can they prove it was JR that put it there, is the chain in question, has it been contaminated, is it admissible? I agree it seems the evidence is there in that regard, I'm just saying no way would any defense atty allow either to implicate themselves at this pooint

IMO, there won't be any issues regarding the admissibility of the jumpsuit. JR told the girlfriend, and she told LE where it was. The jury can consider whether or not someone planted or contaminated the jumpsuit, or whatever alternative theory the defense offers, but a judge wouldn't exclude it simply because there wasn't an eye witness to testify that JR brought the suit up from FL and buried it in his backyard. In fact, the prosecution could get it in multiple ways. As others have stated earlier, the jumpsuit could (should) be offered to show the defendant's state of mind; the jumpsuit is highly probative of premeditation, preparation for murder. JR's disposal after the fact, goes to the cover up.

I do wonder if he bought the jumpsuit and the hammer at Walmart. Maybe it was just the jumpsuit. I know LE won't confirm the hammer as the murder weapon, but have they confirmed what was purchased at Walmart by JR?

IMO...he's pretty much sunk and it would be in his best interest to sing like a bird. Maybe they haven't provided an offer yet that his attny finds sufficient? AND, does anyone think LE will even start making him deals until after he serves his federal sentence? Isn't the "talker" usually the first to be tried?

In my experience, no, the first one to talk is usually the last to be tried to ensure that the 'talker' will testify (properly) against the other. Regarding deals, until JR is extradited to FL there will be no offers made by the prosecution. IMO, the feds won't hold up the state murder prosecution in FL due to the probation violation. I think that was a holding tactic.

IMO, there won't be any issues regarding the admissibility of the jumpsuit. JR told the girlfriend, and she told LE where it was. The jury can consider whether or not someone planted or contaminated the jumpsuit, or whatever alternative theory the defense offers, but a judge wouldn't exclude it simply because there wasn't an eye witness to testify that JR brought the suit up from FL and buried it in his backyard. In fact, the prosecution could get it in multiple ways. As others have stated earlier, the jumpsuit could (should) be offered to show the defendant's state of mind; the jumpsuit is highly probative of premeditation, preparation for murder. JR's disposal after the fact, goes to the cover up.

I do wonder if he bought the jumpsuit and the hammer at Walmart. Maybe it was just the jumpsuit. I know LE won't confirm the hammer as the murder weapon, but have they confirmed what was purchased at Walmart by JR?

(Snipped be me)

Not sure where the link is right now, but JR's boss mentioned a jumpsuit for work & that it was possible JR didn't turn one back in. My assumption was that the jumpsuit was one he wore for work. But, that is my assumption/opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA- a link to an article that mentions he sometimes worked in a jumpsuit, although this isn't the one I saw previously- http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29935782/sievers-murder-suspects-boss-claims-hand-in-arrest

Breaking on WINK...JR sentenced to 6 months for probation violation. He stated in court he does not know the Sievers or anyone else in FL. But neighbor said he saw Mark Sievers at JR's trailer!

How did the camera get pointed at the "incorrect" spots of the house? is the question

I strongly believe that if a person saw that an outside camera was not adjusted properly----immediately after a loved one was brutally murdered in that home----that person would leave it alone and inform LE immediately and have them further investigate it with regards to possible fingerprints, touch DNA, and what the camera may have missed because it was positioned incorrectly. Adjusting the camera as was done may not constitute proof of guilt in a crime; however, it raises my hinkey meter further as it might for LE as well.

Do we know when her TV appearances were scheduled to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member