TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents, but I am having such a problem thinking it's a jealous ex because the social circles of Kendra and Crystal seem so different. What are the chances he would hang in Crystal's and her associates' world?

Would it indicate a cheap gun, that it malfunctioned or something?
yes if gun jammed you would as a last step release magazine (clip). First though you would hit lightly bottom of clip then rack the slide. This should fix it. If not then you would realese clip, cycle rack and start over. This is how you train at range. Not would I expect in this situation at the parking garage.

cheap guns like Taurus brand etc..are known to jam. That's why I like a Glock.

Just my 2 cents, but I am having such a problem thinking it's a jealous ex because the social circles of Kendra and Crystal seem so different. What are the chances he would hang in Crystal's and her associates' world?

He (or she) wouldn't have to hang with them to hire them to do a job.

The person who hired Crystal wasn't necessarily the person who wanted Kendra killed. I think someone hired a "contractor" who then hired Kendra. So, Kendra and the person who wanted the hit don't have to know each other at all.

Just one possibility, jmo.

If Crystal and Kendra came in contact with each other through the medical field, perhaps the ex-boyfriend did too. Kendra's current boyfriend is in the medical field-perhaps her ex was too.

I find myself getting so involved with these cases of wonderful people in the prime of their life, losing their life and each day I almost feel guilty for enjoying myself because I think of these people and what they are missing out on. (Super run-on sentence but oh, well!) There was a case where a little 4 year old girl was to get something like 4 root canals, why I'll never know, and during the anesthesia she died. It actually happened a floor above where I go to the dentist but I wasn't there at the time. Now, every time I brush my teeth I think of that darling little girl...Please tell me I am not alone in thinking like this.

I find myself getting so involved with these cases of wonderful people in the prime of their life, losing their life and each day I almost feel guilty for enjoying myself because I think of these people and what they are missing out on. (Super run-on sentence but oh, well!) There was a case where a little 4 year old girl was to get something like 4 root canals, why I'll never know, and during the anesthesia she died. It actually happened a floor above where I go to the dentist but I wasn't there at the time. Now, every time I brush my teeth I think of that darling little girl...Please tell me I am not alone in thinking like this.

I went hiking last week and thought about Jerold Williams, and I've had to stop reading some threads because I couldn't stop thinking about the victims. You're not alone.

I think there are many, probably most, here that have similar feelings.

It means you are a good hearted person. You have deep compassion. You put yourself in others shoes. It can hurt a lot to have these feelings, but it means you are the best sort of person and that is so important. :heartbeat:

I think there are many, probably most, here that have similar feelings.

It means you are a good hearted person. You have deep compassion. You put yourself in others shoes. It can hurt a lot to have these feelings, but it means you are the best sort of person and that is so important. :heartbeat:

Awww...thanks for your kind words. I thought I was losing it.:grouphug:

Last night one of our posters wrote out a scenario where the $500 payment for services could have come up and it makes sense (not sure if I believe CC, but let's go along with it). So, let's say they were sitting around and came up with this stupid idea. They thought they would go out and rob multiple victims that night and would start in a parking garage. Rich woman, must have lots of money on her and jewelry. Then they would go somewhere else. Do it all night long. Nobody would catch them because they were in a borrowed car. BUT, the killing of the first lady wasn't part of the plan. Total accident. Robbery spree done.

I'm starting to think the $500 hire story is a lie. CC is protecting someone with this lie. If we take that out of the equation, we have two would-be robbers lurking in the parking garage of an expensive place to live. A woman pulls in...perhaps in an expensive car...and these losers end up committing murder.

I have a relative who is a female dentist. There is no wearing jewelry, expensive or cheap to work. If CC encountered Kendra at work, I doubt she would see tempting high price jewelry. But she would know that dentists make a generous living. I do think Kendra was targeted. And I think CC is the one who targeted her. But she is lying about the $500.

So just sitting here thinking about all of this. As fast as they arrested Crystal and as many news stories about another person...a shooter I would think there would be an arrest by now?

This was moving really fast. I thought maybe since it was a holiday weekend that was the reason everything calmed down but heck Police and Detectives never rest. They seem to go 24/7.

So now I am thinking perhaps this IS more than a rag tag bunch out for a quick hit on somebody with $$.

It takes money to take off to South of the Border and I don't think Crystal's friends look like the type that could hide out for long.

So perhaps we are looking for bigger fish in this lake of crime???

MOO

Last night one of our posters wrote out a scenario where the $500 payment for services could have come up and it makes sense (not sure if I believe CC, but let's go along with it). So, let's say they were sitting around and came up with this stupid idea. They thought they would go out and rob multiple victims that night and would start in a parking garage. Rich woman, must have lots of money on her and jewelry. Then they would go somewhere else. Do it all night long. Nobody would catch them because they were in a borrowed car. BUT, the killing of the first lady wasn't part of the plan. Total accident. Robbery spree done.

Why would they start in a parking garage with security cameras and guards?
I think victim was specifically targeted, and not for robbery.

I remember that. Just sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member