Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I gotta say this, IIRC originally mum said there was nothing she could remember suspicious when William was taken. So why now are these cars being zeroed in on now?? HUH?

All I remember was I large lady acting suspiciously on Batar Creek road and a 'S'Peddo van.

Anyone else remember this?

OK I gotta say this, IIRC originally mum said there was nothing she could remember suspicious when William was taken. So why now are these cars being zeroed in on now?? HUH?

All I remember was I large lady acting suspiciously on Batar Creek road and a 'S'Peddo van.

Anyone else remember this?

The large lady acting suspiciously was a rumour and we don't do rumours.

I'd say that William's mother was frantic when she made the 000 call and it didn't even dawn on her that the cars she saw were suspicious or connected to William's disappearance. She just hadn't put two and two together at that stage. It would have only been when the police questioned her further that she remembered the cars parked across the road and also the car that drove past the front of the house at about 9:00am, which IMO was the same car seen parked with the white station wagon.

I'm having a bad moment.

Did Jubelin say someone wouldn't walk up to the house as they wouldn't know who was watching them from a window? So is he thinking William ran down towards them and they said 'hey Spiderman'.

I agree. I just dont know what to believe. Sometimes police get things wrong, Im hoping they are on the right trac though because there is a lot of conflicting stories.

This is a complete long shot but what if the person who took William had a "kit" in the car and had something with chloroform on it? So they could say "hi Spider-Man" and then knock William out with chloroform and put him in the car/van? Would explain why they didn't hear William cry out.

I'm having a bad moment.

Did Jubelin say someone wouldn't walk up to the house as they wouldn't know who was watching them from a window? So is he thinking William ran down towards them and they said 'hey Spiderman'.

Yes, basically along those line tgy. Obviously it's not known what, if anything was said to William at all but Gary Jubelin thinks the fact that William was wearing his Spiderman suit would have given the perp an opening to engage William without scaring him away.

Am I going crazy or did anyone else read in an article on Saturday or Sunday morning that quoted WT Mum mentioning the sound of a engine around the time of his disappearance?? I remembering thinking what the hell, isn't that a critical piece of info?! I thought I bookmarked the page but now can't find it!

Respectfully snipped.

Thanks Amee.

It sounds to me like the dark grey, greyish coloured sedan and the dark green [or] greyish coloured sedan are one and the same. It would be good to know the colour and make of the four-wheel-drive seen leaving Benaroon Drive.

BBM.

I am not sure if the vehicles are one in the same.
1:02 of video - after having explained about the two parked cars he says if anyone has information about those particular vehicles.
He then says Gary Jubelin there are a number of other vehicles that we are interested in a dark green/greyish old style sedan that drove past the drive way and did a u turn
while the children were riding their bikes on the drive way.

What do others think?
No cars and now three or four... are there anymore to come?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/07/13/21/police-speak-at-william-tyrrell-conference

Channel Seven reporter just said the mother noticed the two parked cars when looking through "the window blinds".

I wonder if she underwent some hypnosis to see if she could remember more details of that morning?

I agree. I just dont know what to believe. Sometimes police get things wrong, Im hoping they are on the right trac though because there is a lot of conflicting stories.

Sorry freezer, who are you agreeing with. LOL. If you want to quote someone's post click on the Reply With Quote tab at the bottom right of the message box. The poster's message will be contained in the " QUOTE " and " /QUOTE" tags. Just type your reply anywhere outside of these tags.

Yes, basically along those line tgy. Obviously it's not known what, if anything was said to William at all but Gary Jubelin thinks the fact that William was wearing his Spiderman suit would have given the perp an opening to engage William without scaring him away.

This opens up another level of stranger danger. I remember this similar problem with children having their names on their backpacks or their names on necklaces.
So anyway a stranger could familiarise themselves with the child IS the danger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 18
Below is a screen grab of the cars from the 60 Minutes video I posted upthread. The fence of the house is very distinctive and it was easy to find in Google street view. I've also included the Google images below. There is no indication that the residents of that house are involved. I'm sure the police would have spoken to them in depth.

What blows me away is that the sighting of the cars is only just coming out now. Unbelievable! Two cars, driver's side windows down and how easy would it be to bundle a little one into the back of a station wagon?

Cars%20from%20video_zpsucbfl9f2.jpg

Cars%20parked%20street%20view_zpskjlk3vjs.jpg

Cars%20closer%20view_zpsny1a5evr.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...3_Hp5hfHThyayqAC9g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Responding to #509
Mother saw parked cars through window blinds.
Borrowing Makars's fine work.

What window I wonder?
She would not have been able to see that the windows were down on the driver side.
Who else saw these vehicles?

I'm seeing Spider-Man sales plummeting. Shareholders are jumping out windows as we speak.

Police release audio of triple zero call by William Tyrrell's mother

The mother of three-year-old William Tyrrell told police in a triple zero call her son had been "roaring around the garden" wearing his Spiderman outfit just before he went missing without trace.

Apologies if already posted, just catching up

Interesting that the mother says there wasn't anyone suspicious in the area when asked about that by the 000 operator. That kind of goes against the car details now released doesn't it?

What window I wonder?
She would not have been able to see the windows were down.
Who else saw these vehicles?

The neighbour from No. 30 would've been so close she could've backed her car into them when she drove out. Swinging doors!

I am not sure if the vehicles are one in the same.
1:02 of video - after having explained about the two parked cars he says if anyone has information about those particular vehicles.
He then says Gary Jubelin there are a number of other vehicles that we are interested in a dark green/greyish old style sedan that drove past the drive way and did a u turn
while the children were riding their bikes on the drive way.

What do others think?
No cars and now three or four... are there anymore to come?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/07/13/21/police-speak-at-william-tyrrell-conference

Yes I think it is a definite leap to assume both cars are the same. The colours are different.

I'm still wrapping my head around how this doesn't get released until now AND no one has been arrested. Maybe that's a stretch to make but I would have thought if police were going to withhold something as critical as that, someone would have been arrested, or something else would have been released- a different POI maybe

I'm still trying to figure out where the parked cars were in relation to the "creepy"house can anyone figure it out?
Re mother seeing the cars, I'm also surprised she noticed windows down, father would have been closer to cars when he went out, wish we knew if they were there at that time.
I guess the people in the cars could have been having an affair, or any kind of illicit meeting.
I wish we had a very simple map listing who lived where, and what they did and where they went that morning, I get so confused

Am I going crazy or did anyone else read in an article on Saturday or Sunday morning that quoted WT Mum mentioning the sound of a engine around the time of his disappearance?? I remembering thinking what the hell, isn't that a critical piece of info?! I thought I bookmarked the page but now can't find it!

No your not going crazy.

He made his way around the side of the house, built on a large block in a quiet cul-de-sac where the sounds of birds chirping and a car engine pierces the air.
Police believe William went down towards the sloping backyard.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Interesting that the mother says there wasn't anyone suspicious in the area when asked about that by the 000 operator. That kind of goes against the car details now released doesn't it?

No I dont think so. She didnt see a person....under the circumstances I dont know what you might say or remember but this is more likely to be something you would remember afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie