Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to have a place where no one knows about the case. You just have to get enough jurors for a fair trial. Everyone doesn't watch Dr. Phil (I don't unless there is a specific case on there that was mentioned here). Not everyone knows about Dylan's case. They might conceivably move it to Durango and also get a fair trial. The point isn't whether a juror has heard of the case. It's if they have heard enough to have already formed an opinion about the case.

While I wouldn't qualify as a juror in this case because I do have an opinion based on the facts I have seen in the press, I know I could still reach a verdict based solely on the facts submitted in a courtroom. Saying that someone can't get a fair trial just because the community knows about the case is not really a valid argument. There has to be some other reason that proves there are not enough people to have an unbiased jury pool.

Well I meant rather heard so many details of the case since on the Phil show there was a lot of information covered. It would be difficult to watch it and not form an opinion, so I'm just wondering how going that public of your own free will as MR did, cuts his chances for a venue change down any.

The old threads were locked for months until his remains were found and by then, many of the posters had moved on....or so it seems. I've always gone back and forth ( prior to dr phil) . I would be sure it was MR for a week and then sure it was some wandering perp for a week and back and forth. Dr Phil sealed it.

The lawsuit MR filed against EH says he is a long distance truck driver. Poor Baby.....lol.

The old threads were locked for months until his remains were found and by then, many of the posters had moved on....or so it seems. I've always gone back and forth ( prior to dr phil) . I would be sure it was MR for a week and then sure it was some wandering perp for a week and back and forth. Dr Phil sealed it.

But I'll bet you NEVER gave one moment's consideration to Elaine being the perp. What a preposterous notion! And that's what MR has stated many times -- that it is Elaine who is the one responsible for Dylan's disappearance/death! Of course, we all know that this is a very anemic red herring that MR has tossed "out there." (This would be laughable were it not for the tragic circumstances -- and the fact that there is nothing funny about a psychopath.)

The lawsuit MR filed against EH says he is a long distance truck driver. Poor Baby.....lol.
Good. I hope his GPS malfunctions, and that the earth really is flat after all. Adios, MR!

This actually bugs me, I wonder if evidence could have been disposed by way of one of his trucking routes. I'm not likely the first to think of this, but its possible this is why he can be so antagonistic. That he thinks to himself that he knows key evidence isn't anywhere near the site of the remains, and that he feels this is his advantage, somehow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Is there something wrong with being a long distance truck driver in your opinion? I used to work at a truck stop and in all honesty, the majority of those truckers were on speed, loved the lot lizards, uneducated men, crude, rude and illiterate. I had a trucker sign his fuel slip with an X because he did not know how to spell his name. The owner-operators were the classier truckers. IMO, EH should not criticize her ex...after all, she married him.

But I'll bet you NEVER gave one moment's consideration to Elaine being the perp. What a preposterous notion! And that's what MR has stated many times -- that it is Elaine who is the one responsible for Dylan's disappearance/death! Of course, we all know that this is a very anemic red herring that MR has tossed "out there." (This would be laughable were it not for the tragic circumstances -- and the fact that there is nothing funny about a psychopath.)
Please note the wording. MR says that Elaine is "responsible" for Dylan's death. In his mind, that could be because MR thought she had told Dylan about MR's fetish. Or because Mr believes that Elaine is responsible because she took Dylan out of Bayfield. Mark could "make" Elaine "responsible" in his mind because if MR killed Dylan, it had to have been someone else's fault that drove Mark to do such a thing. If MR is maintaining his innocence, he could claim it is her fault because Dylan didn't live there anymore and was unfamiliar enough to go walking up an incredibly steep hillside looking for a cell signal to call her. He could make up ANYTHING in his mind that would cause Elaine to be "responsible" for Dylan's death.

It's all malarkey, but it's the wording that stands out to me as MR saying "Well, even if you find out I did kill Dylan, it's still Elaines fault."
Projecting at it's finest....:banghead:

Nn
Please note the wording. MR says that Elaine is "responsible" for Dylan's death. In his mind, that could be because MR thought she had told Dylan about MR's fetish. Or because Mr believes that Elaine is responsible because she took Dylan out of Bayfield. Mark could "make" Elaine "responsible" in his mind because if MR killed Dylan, it had to have been someone else's fault that drove Mark to do such a thing. If MR is maintaining his innocence, he could claim it is her fault because Dylan didn't live there anymore and was unfamiliar enough to go walking up an incredibly steep hillside looking for a cell signal to call her. He could make up ANYTHING in his mind that would cause Elaine to be "responsible" for Dylan's death.

It's all malarkey, but it's the wording that stands out to me as MR saying "Well, even if you find out I did kill Dylan, it's still Elaines fault."

Jmo...I mainly concern myself with what LE thinks and they have pointed at MR.

Is there something wrong with being a long distance truck driver in your opinion? I used to work at a truck stop and in all honesty, the majority of those truckers were on speed, loved the lot lizards, uneducated men, crude, rude and illiterate. I had a trucker sign his fuel slip with an X because he did not know how to spell his name. The owner-operators were the classier truckers. IMO, EH should not criticize her ex...after all, she married him.

EH wasn't criticizing him. HE said he HAD to work as a long distance trucker BECAUSE of EH. I have no sympathy for MR or him having to work as a long distance trucker. A lot of men do that job. hubby did the job at one time.

I think MR criticizes Elaine because he doesn’t want to admit how jealous he had become of his son, who at a young age, possessed the passion and talent he needed to play professional sports for a living.

By the age of thirteen, Dylan was already a great baseball player and by moving to Colorado Springs with his mother, he had the financial support, stability, education and opportunities in sports, everything he needed, to achieve and fulfill his dream.

After Dylan moved to CS to live with his mother and stepfather, he and his father took a road trip together to a baseball stadium which thrilled Dylan and likely solidified his desire of becoming a professional baseball player but because his father was jealous and envious of Dylan’s talent and future in professional sports, he flew into a jealous rage which ended his life.

Murders are often committed by those who are jealous of others.

I still think that Cory and Dylan finding those awful photos of MR was the cause of the animosity. Cory didn't want to see MR again and Dylan was taken to the judge's chambers to talk about custody. I can imagine being a teen, having seen such awful embarrassing photos of their father then not wanting to spend time with that parent. I think Dylan was probably angry and embarrassed to be face to face with mark.

I really wish tthose pictures were brought to the attetion of he judge. Such a shame.

Is there a specific twitter or facebook to follow for updates? Tthere has to be some kind of news that may not be allowed here but I don't know where to look. The FB page I was following has been shut down. Are Laplatta sherriffs keeping track of MR during his truck hauls? MOO

BBM I actually did and I gave it quite a bit of thought early on. I wondered if she may have had him taken so she could keep him safe and away from MR. Like I say, this is very early on , when we all hoped Dylan was hidden away somewhere and may emerge later on alive and safe . :( I absolutely gave that some thought because she knew what MR was and wanted to keep her boy away from him. Once Dylan's remains were found, that fantasy flew out the window however.

I agree with you . I think he does believe it's her fault in the same way a woman batterer blames the woman. " If you had not made me mad, I would never have broken your arm'. They believe it so it must be true. MR is not responsible for his behavior if someone else pushes his buttons to the point he snaps. mooo

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southern-colorado/officials-planning-another-search-of-area-where-dylan-redwines-remains-were-found

"August 19/2015-DURANGO, Colo. - Another search is planned in the area where Dylan Redwine's remains were found, deputies with the La Plata County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday....."

12009634_1162759020417366_8457842262356016433_n.jpg
Yesterday, this picture appeared on a Dylan Redwine support page.

Hope, wishes and good mojo for LE to find something, anything, that helps to finally get an arrest and conviction on this case.

That sign kind of concerns me because isn't that giving any ' perp ' in the area a chance to go clean up after themselves? Or is that the point and they have deer cam to catch any activity prior to that ?

That sign kind of concerns me because isn't that giving any ' perp ' in the area a chance to go clean up after themselves? Or is that the point and they have deer cam to catch any activity prior to that ?

It's coming up on three years since Dylan disappeared. If he hid evidence years ago, I doubt he would go back now and try to move it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member