Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's coming up on three years since Dylan disappeared. If he hid evidence years ago, I doubt he would go back now and try to move it. JMO.

True, but he might go back just prior to the search, to see if anything has been unearthed, just like LE was doing.

Bender said a wet season prompted Saturday’s search.

“There was a lot of rain and heavy thunder this summer, and with that movement of the soil and vegetation, we thought it would be prudent to go back out,” he said.

True, but he might go back just prior to the search, to see if anything has been unearthed, just like LE was doing.

“There was a lot of rain and heavy thunder this summer, and with that movement of the soil and vegetation, we thought it would be prudent to go back out,” he said.

I didn't think he was in town or has been in town for a long ttime. And if he were in town I would think his fan club would keep dibs on his every movement.

I'm curious as to what they found. With it beig so long ago I think it would have to be pretty significant and solid to be able to use against MR. I think a defense attorney would be able to counter somethig like a cigarette butt with MR's DNA or a bottle of Jack. JMO

I just hope they cann find the rest of Dylan so he can be properly laid to rest.

I agree with you . I think he does believe it's her fault in the same way a woman batterer blames the woman. " If you had not made me mad, I would never have broken your arm'. They believe it so it must be true. MR is not responsible for his behavior if someone else pushes his buttons to the point he snaps. mooo

Totally agree. It's like "Look what you made me do!"

Despite what he thinks MR isn't clever. I bet local police have been keeping a damn good eye on him over the past three years. I'd be surprised if MR can go to the bathroom without LE knowing about it. The net is closing in on him. He won't be allowed unsupervised anywhere near where Dylan's bones were found. I'd be happy to put money on that.

And I'm hoping he'll be surveiled, or perhaps there will be hunter's cameras in the area, when he does. JMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Despite what he thinks MR isn't clever. I bet local police have been keeping a damn good eye on him over the past three years. I'd be surprised if MR can go to the bathroom without LE knowing about it. The net is closing in on him. He won't be allowed unsupervised anywhere near where Dylan's bones were found. I'd be happy to put money on that.

Let's hope you're right. I hope they had cameras set up for annyone who may have visted tthe sight his remains were found. #justicefordylan

Investigators In Dylan Redwine Case Find more ‘Items Of Interest’

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/09/...lan-redwine-case-find-more-items-of-interest/
This is exciting!

Here is another article about the new items found (still not identifying what they are):

http://www.9news.com/story/news/investigations/2015/09/14/dylan-redwine-murder-search/72269830/

<<snipped>>
Bender says the mountain received significant rains this year, which may have helped uncover the items found by the search crews.

Justice for Dylan may be moving slow, but I know it will come!

Bender said a wet season prompted Saturday&#8217;s search.

&#8220;There was a lot of rain and heavy thunder this summer, and with that movement of the soil and vegetation, we thought it would be prudent to go back out,&#8221; he said.
BBM: Because heavy thunder always makes the soil and vegetation move?

Shock waves, maybe?

BBM

"Experimental studies of simulated lightning have produced results largely consistent with this model, though there is continued debate about the precise physical mechanisms of the process.[4][1] Other causes have also been proposed, relying on electrodynamic effects of the massive current acting on the plasma in the bolt of lightning.[5] The shockwave in thunder is sufficient to cause injury, such as internal contusion, to individuals nearby.[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder

I forget the elevation there on Middle Mountain where Dylan's remains were found. Was it 9,000 ft? High enough perhaps that thunder shockwaves combined with steep terrain could cause earth movement?

Shock waves, maybe?

BBM

"Experimental studies of simulated lightning have produced results largely consistent with this model, though there is continued debate about the precise physical mechanisms of the process.[4][1] Other causes have also been proposed, relying on electrodynamic effects of the massive current acting on the plasma in the bolt of lightning.[5] The shockwave in thunder is sufficient to cause injury, such as internal contusion, to individuals nearby.[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder

I forget the elevation there on Middle Mountain where Dylan's remains were found. Was it 9,000 ft? High enough perhaps that thunder shockwaves combined with steep terrain could cause earth movement?

Certainly an interesting concept to ponder. Here's hoping Mother Nature did aid in finding justice for young Dylan. Poor kid was victimized in so many ways--by the court system, then most likely by his own father, and finally, by wildlife. JMO MOO

It has appeared to me that LE has spoken so very carefully throughout this investigation. IMO when they have chosen to speak, it has often been directed at the perpetrator. So this might be just an idle comment, without meaning, or the word thunder could be telling the perp exactly what they found. I wonder if there is a trail or road on middle mountain named Thunder.

I would still like to see those video tapes from Walmart. I bet they tell a lot about that last day.

No arrest yet I see. It truly upsets me when LE says "omg we haz POI" and then NADA.

No arrest yet I see. It truly upsets me when LE says "omg we haz POI" and then NADA.

I understand your feelings.

Maybe LE thought that Mark Redwine would slip up, provide evidence if put under pressure and that would lead to his arrest. So far that hasn't happened.

I think that in order to gain an arrest, LE is looking for some solid evidence showing that Mark caused Dylan's death.

They don't want a mistrial or an acquittal.

JMO

I would still like to see those video tapes from Walmart. I bet they tell a lot about that last day.

It's sad to remember how sullen Dylan looked in the screen capture from the Walmart cameras.

It's coming up on three years since Dylan disappeared. If he hid evidence years ago, I doubt he would go back now and try to move it. JMO.

I doubt he can even remember where anything is by now...too much alcohol and drug intake since then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!