Babysitting: 1. Tarah & Mike P Convo 2. The Hinks 3. Mom's Veracity

I believe he was molesting all three of those girls. He probably molested one girl tuesday night then another girl wednesday night then tried to molest Ali thursday and she fought him or tried to and it angered him so he killed her. jmo

My first thought on the "flu for a week" was that the mom was on pills and then ran out. Detoxing from pills takes a good 5-7 days and it's not pretty. This would also explain how she could say she needed a "week" for the "flu."

My first thought on the "flu for a week" was that the mom was on pills and then ran out. Detoxing from pills takes a good 5-7 days and it's not pretty. This would also explain how she could say she needed a "week" for the "flu."

Good possibility. Also, it could be that TS got pills or other drugs in exchange for her girls and was binging.

Another post pointed out the picture of MP with a handwritten sign saying something to the effect of if you are not the parent, don't interfere with the 'discipline'. I think it possible he was into kinky child S&M and that sign was not concealed. So if everyone in his circle saw it, you would think it common knowledge among his closest associates to not raise some serious hackles. Maybe he was given the girls to "train" them?

Could Aliahna have been subjected to sadistic abuse that ended her life?

The record showed that David S was the petitioner and Tarah S was the respondant, so it would seem that he instigated this one. The other record is also paternity/child support between the two of them and it started in 2007. At the end of the 2007 record it seems that the child support was terminated....not sure if that means David S gained custody of the child. If you go into the filings section of the record, it shows a detail of any/all paperwork filed. HTH

It could mean that DS was proven to not be the dad?
Or it could mean TS got tired of fighting and thought AS would adopt him?

MOO

Good possibility. Also, it could be that TS got pills or other drugs in exchange for her girls and was binging.

Another post pointed out the picture of MP with a handwritten sign saying something to the effect of if you are not the parent, don't interfere with the 'discipline'. I think it possible he was into kinky child S&M and that sign was not concealed. So if everyone in his circle saw it, you would think it common knowledge among his closest associates to not raise some serious hackles. Maybe he was given the girls to "train" them?

Could Aliahna have been subjected to sadistic abuse that ended her life?

That is a great question! I sure as he$$ don't believe his story about bashing her in the head with a brick. I think LE know whether or not he was telling the truth, because they did recover her head in the freezer. (Writing that truly broke my heart!) :cry:

This is just my opinion, and I have no facts to back this up, but I think that (sadly) the social class of the people involved, the fact that this child is no longer missing, and the circumstances of the case have a lot to do with the reason this isn't being covered.

If this had been a middle-class child in a middle-class suburban neighborhood, it would be all over the media IMO (and MOO).

In regards to reasons why the mother was not available during that week, I wonder if drugs have something to do with it. I wonder if she and her husband were on some sort of drug binge?

or gone on a drug run out of town.... IMO they weren't home probably until Friday

G’ma’s hinky stmt - girls on floor to watch TV; Mike P ‘babysitting’

IIRC, within a couple days of the ‘missing child report’ Ali’s G’ma (Tarah’s mom) said, the girls liked to spend time or to stay at Mike P.’s because (my paraphrase) they could lay on the floor and watch TV.

My point is G’ma made it sound like that really enticed the girls, not as much as DisneyWorld,
but something fun they could not do or were not allowed to do at home.

Lying on the floor & watching TV is not unusual for kids tdy, imo.
Many of us see G’ma as being defensive of Mike P., but this is esp. strange, imo.

Q 1. Did Ali & sis’s have TV at home?
Q 2. Cable/sat. at Ali’s home? If not & if Mike P did, then TV wd/be more fun w. him.
Q3. If there was only one TV at Ali’s home which Mom & S-fa monopolized, then TV w. Mike wd/be more fun.
Q4. Did girls get to see special videos on Mike’s TV?
Q5. Did girls get to see double secret, private videos on Mike’s TV, i.e., videos in which one or more of the girls appeared in inappropriate ways? Creeped myself out w. this idea.

And
late Dec., Ft. Wayne IN, in old singlewide trailer home, prob’ly lacking effective insulation, girls would be sitting on cold, cold floor, maybe drafty. Not fun or comfy, imo.
Q6. Do you see the allure - to the girls - of sitting on trailer floor to watch TV at Mike’s?

If I am mis-remembering or mis-interpreting, pls let me know.
Thx in adv.

That is a great question! I sure as he$$ don't believe his story about bashing her in the head with a brick. I think LE know whether or not he was telling the truth, because they did recover her head in the freezer. (Writing that truly broke my heart!) :cry:

When that one policeman was on NG, he said what MP told them is mostly factual. So his story about bashing her on the head with the brick could in fact be factual. They have the head so it should be very easy to prove or disprove that he bashed her on the head with a brick.

It's Tuesday the grand jury convenes, right? 2nd Tuesday of the month. I wonder if they are ready this week to go before the gj? If not then Feb. maybe.

IIRC, within a couple days of the ‘missing child report’ Ali’s G’ma (Tarah’s mom) said, the girls liked to spend time or to stay at Mike P.’s because (my paraphrase) they could lay on the floor and watch TV.

My point is G’ma made it sound like that really enticed the girls, not as much as DisneyWorld,

Many of us see G’ma as being defensive of Mike P., but this is esp. strange, imo.

Q 2. Cable/sat. at Ali’s home? If not & if Mike P did, then TV wd/be more fun w. him.
Q3. If there was only one TV at Ali’s home which Mom & S-fa monopolized, then TV w. Mike wd/be more fun.
Q5. Did girls get to see double secret, private videos on Mike’s TV, i.e., videos in which one or more of the girls appeared in inappropriate ways? Creeped myself out w. this idea.

And
late Dec., Ft. Wayne IN, in old singlewide trailer home, prob’ly lacking effective insulation, girls would be sitting on cold, cold floor, maybe drafty. Not fun or comfy, imo.
Q6. Do you see the allure - to the girls - of sitting on trailer floor to watch TV at Mike’s?

Thx in adv.
I think the difference between watching TV at home and at Mike's was that he would also "play games" with them on that floor.:banghead::furious:

It could mean that DS was proven to not be the dad?
Or it could mean TS got tired of fighting and thought AS would adopt him?

MOO

You could be right menmo...perhaps there was a paternity test and DS was proven not to be the father.

MOO

And

Thx in adv.

Excellent catch! I do remember her saying something odd like that. I am not sure how laying on the floor is something most kids consider all that exciting, and I would be astonished if the girls didn't have TV at home. That said, this comment about watching TV on the floor strikes me as being likely factual -- if she were only inventing an excuse for the girls being there, his floor and TV would probably not be the first things to come to mind.

As for the suggestion of special videos... maybe. I have no trouble believing that these girls might have starred in some special videos, but if they were graphic and sexual in nature I doubt they would be all that happy to watch them. If they were softcore (the girl rolling around in their undies or something) then they might theoretically enjoy watching them or even making them -- assuming that all they were doing is playing and it was presented to them as a game. But again, this too seems like a stretch -- watching home movies of themselves playing couldn't be all that interesting to a young girl or boy.

So why did Grandma say this?

Grandma, at this point in the case, believed that Aliahna has simply run (or wandered) off. As is the case with the other family members, she was defending Mike and the decision to allow the girls to stay there, while badmouthing the victim. So again, why did grandma say this?

One reason that comes immediately to mind is that this is what Aliahna told her. That doesn't make it true though. I think it likely that the kids had “adult” privileges at Mike’s house they didn’t enjoy at home -- assuming he was grooming them of course. Of course he would allow them to watch whatever they wanted on TV, and if it was Disney for the little ones so what, he’s their big buddy.

As for Aliahna, well, he would allow her to watch anything she wanted of course. She would also, likely, have been allowed to play on his computer.

Mike, if he was grooming her, would have treated her with respect. Where the other adults in her life talked down to her, he listened; where they treated her like an imbecile and infant (as adults so often do) he would have treated her like a fellow adult, flattering her about her maturity and intelligence and appearance. And he would be more than willing to be a mentor. He certainly would have known quickly that she was a prior victim of sexual abuse, and he would have been an understanding shoulder for her, happily explaining in his own twisted way why it had happened.

I think (totally my opinion here) that a child like this, age nine, who has already been abused a couple times before, and exposed to sexual behavior at a young age like this, would be EASY prey for someone who was patient and clever.

In this case, I suspect that sexual abuse of some kind did take place. I believe it started back when grand-pedo was still alive, and it probably involved other RSOs in the trailer court. I think Mike inherited the scheme and the girls from the old man. In his own sick way, he might even have been something of a moderating (and protecting) influence there, and if so the girls probably loved him for it. I think the catalyst here was probably the two youngest girls, but in any case something escalated this. And unlike grand-pedo, Mike was not about to go to prison.

Barring new information, I believe Aliahna was dismembered, not because Mike is a psycho who enjoys killing and dismembering girls, but to make hiding her body easier (note, the police missed the body parts in the dumpster) and to hopefully destroy any evidence of chronic abuse should the body be discovered.

Again I don't want to come to sinister conclusions as to why grandma was defending MP but I am somehow more suspicious of her intentions than I am of TS.The rumors about the day care she ran with her child molesting late husband,the name change,the strange pictures of grandma with the children in a bathing suit on MP's facebook.I hope I am wrong and really it seems unimaginable but while I think TS is also a victim in all of this IMO and I hate to say it I think grandma may have been part of the grooming process,maybe unintentionally.

I can't wrap my head around the grandma saying that they like to lay on the floor...I mean, who says that? I have kids, they like to watch tv -- not on the floor.

I can't wrap my head around the grandma saying that they like to lay on the floor...I mean, who says that? I have kids, they like to watch tv -- not on the floor.

Respectully:

Admittedly my brain is somewhat fogged from a lack of sleep and far too little coffee (so far, I am working to correct this as I type), but it seems to me that it is far easier to assign a benign interpretation to the "floor-TV" claim than a malevolent one.

Unless we are meant to assume that Granny was using secret or subconscious code language it is hard to imagine that her words mean anything other than what she said. That is: the kids like staying with Mike, and one of the reasons is that they can lay around and watch TV.

There are literally dozens of reasonable and innocent interpretations of this comment, and really no interpretations I can come up with that easily suggest guilt.

For example, which sounds more plausible:

* Mike had a nicer TV
* Mike let them watch whatever they wanted
* Mike had Disney channel on cable
* The girl's house was crowded and the TV room really didn't allow them room to also play
* Dad worked nights so they couldn't watch TV there during the day
* Mom watched her soaps so the kids couldn't watch what they wanted

Versus...

* The kids love watching hardcore farm and midget *advertiser censored* on his big screen TV.
* The girls loved dressing up like French hookers and rolling around on the floor striking sexy poses while waching Hannah Montana.

See where I am going?

My guess is that the girls told grandma a laundry list of fun things they did at Mikes; everything from watching TV to playing games. When Grandma was being interviewed she was distracted (for obvious reasons) and said the first thing that came to mind. Even if she knew of, profitted from, or was actively involved in the sexual exploitation of these girls -- assuming such abuse actually took place -- she wouldn't talk about it on TV.

At the time granny was interviewed everyone except Mike believed that Aliahna had run off. Even IF Aliahna's family were aware of abuse (assuming there was any) we KNOW that they were not involved in covering up a murder. We know this because the police were notified before Mike had finished disposing of the body.

As I have said in other posts, with the information available today I believe it is possible or even likely that Aliahna (and perhaps the other girls) were the victims of some kind of ongoing sexual exploitation or physical abuse, and that it had begun at some point back when Grand-Pedo was still alive. I think it is even possible that other members of the family suspected it and didn't care enough to get involved. Under this scenario they had a twisted little enterprise going, perhaps making a few extra bucks off the RSO pedos in the park and possibly even selling or trading pictures online.

The family honestly believed that Aliahna had run off and were actively building up Mike as this great guy while sabotaging Aliahna's reputation to undermine anything she might say when found. They never expected or wanted anyone to get hurt, and were likely horrified when they learned the truth.

Grandpa had lived in the park longer than Tarah and in pictures it clearly shows there was a dish satellite. If in fact the girls had a relationship with grandpa, his house (which then became Mike's) was more than likely familar to them. Cable tv may not have been available at their house due to expenses, or such.

You could be right menmo...perhaps there was a paternity test and DS was proven not to be the father.

MOO
Thanks. I also remember that in TS and LM relationship AWB reported on that site that the child support was waived due to the SS check she would get on her. Has anyone heard if it was TS or LM that was receiving aid through the social security office? If it is TS then she would get a check on the son, too, correct?
I really want to know who's on disability TS or LM and why.

MOO

I'm wondering what kind of home life they had if mom is happy to palm the girls off with MP over Christmas? I can't imagine not having my girls around. Were they girls excited for Christmas or was it just another day to them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back