MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind could never wrap around something like this. No excuse, no reason. I can't even find the words.

You must be in total shock! Do you remember anything about her from those days? What a crazy, small, heartbreaking world this is sometimes...

Not much to remember. We were young, lots of partying. She was a bit "rougher" than most of us, never knew her background or where she came from. We were all living in Fitchburg at the time, but I know she had connections to Gardner too. I've seen her name in the paper several times over the years for arrests for drugs and prostitution. I heard she has other kids in DCF custody from years ago, but don't know any details.

thanks for that! my sister lives in teh melrose community by saugus (?) ive only been able to go see her once.

Also locals, please chime in. I'm from Peabody and it helps immensely in other cases when locals contextualize stories and places, so I'm trying to help out others as much as I can with describing the different cities, towns, and cultures inside 495.

Not much to remember. We were young, lots of partying. She was a bit "rougher" than most of us, never knew her background or where she came from. We were all living in Fitchburg at the time, but I know she had connections to Gardner too. I've seen her name in the paper several times over the years for arrests for drugs and prostitution. I heard she has other kids in DCF custody from years ago, but don't know any details.

Thank you. This is all so horrible.

RB does sound like Fran Drescher from the Nanny on that video.

i see what youre saying but to me CA screams entitlement and RB is just.... a hott azz mess. yes both are living "fast" but from their roots i dont see them the same.

im not wrong, its just a differing opinion.

It's not about social background. It's about having a lifestyle that MAY NOT always be so easy to lead while having a child. She's rough around the edges. JMO and look, the baby was at the beach. Literally. She was just dead. Potential boyfriend entered the pic and sadly, young children lose their life when strangers enter their life. Statistically speaking. You don't have to have money to lead a fast lifestyle. There is slumming. So you're wrong on that. You dont need copious amounts of money to get opiates or liquor (IF that happens to be valid in this case) All you have to do is find a circle where it's plentiful. JMO.

ah! so dope sick.

The toddler found dead on the shore inside a garbage bag and known only as Baby Doe since her discovery on June 25 has at last been identified, and the girl’s mother and her boyfriend have been detained for questioning.
Boston police today ID’d the deceased child as Bella, and her mother as 40-year-old Rachelle Bond. Bond’s boyfriend is Michael McCarthy, 35. She has been placed under arrest. McCarthy is also under arrest. He’s being treated at Beth Israel medical center in Brookline for drug problems.
In June, Bella was found dead on Deer Island, a peninsula off Boston, by a woman who was walking her dog. Since then, the child’s identity has remained a mystery, until today when cops revealed a break in the case. Bella’s body had no obvious signs of trauma, and her exact cause of death is unknown. She was just shy of her 3rd birthday when she was found dead.
Here’s what you need to know:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/micha...er-island-baby-doe-identified-parents-arrest/

Just a quick reminder since lots of images of Bella and the parties charged are coming out with all these new developments. If you are posting an image, make sure you are providing a link to the source. Thanks!

At this point, we don't even know how Bella was killed. We don't know if her death was premediated, or if they gave her too much sleeping pills and she didn't wake up, or if abuse went too far.

lol believe me i do understand these types of ppl. i was a CO for 7 1/2 years and did admin work within corrections for another 3. one year, i watched 7 regulars die from abscesses off a bad batch of dope. has been going on forever. breaks my heart for these kids every time.

With respect, it's a fair comparison. Both kids were dumped in water. One/Swamp. One beach. I don't think its necessarily the comparison as much as the thought of how CA exposed the blueprint of how to lead the fast life without your kid cramping your style. Once you plant an idea, it grows. Like it or not. She did NOT invent it, she just had it exposed to national attention. Kids die every day to these SAME issues. Kids will continue to die at the hands of lowlife parents. The only reason this is news is because they dumped her unidentified in a public area. Tragic. You must first understand these types of people and how they operate before you understand the comparison. FAST LIFE. JMO.

At this point, we don't even know how Bella was killed. We don't know if her death was premediated, or if they gave her too much sleeping pills and she didn't wake up, or if abuse went too far.

In an earlier press conference, a man (can't remember his name or who he was) answered a reporter's question and described BD's death as "deliberate." This was about 1-2 hours ago.

they havent specified what drug she used but heroin/opiate addicts tend to nod out. meth induces mania. i CAN see her having bipolar or some other issue and getting like this when she is clean from opiates.

Sure, and possibly written during her manic, drug-influenced highs.

Sweet angel Bella-may she rest in peace and may there be swift justice done to the killer(s).:(

All caught up!
May I ask what video you guys have been talking about?

Anyway, if there's a new boyfriend in the picture then mayhaps RB killed little Bella because she was getting in the way? Sorta like a Susan Smith kind of deal? Of course, I haven't read any statements from either suspect. Maybe they both had a hand in it. Maybe her death was accidental, which honestly is just as bad. I can see their defense aiming for a manslaughter verdict. I just. You know, I'm not a mother yet, but I am just. God I love children so much and I'm so disgusted that a woman like that was aloud to keep her child. I think someone said she was investigated and had older children taken away. But why on Earth would they let her keep that baby? Did she have a period where it looked like she may have cleaned up? It seems doubtful from what I read. Gosh I'm just rambling at this point but. I hope they're brought to justice.

no, they have straightened that out. early on there was confusion. her current bf is in the hospital being treated behind some drug issue and she is IC.

They arrested the ex at the hospital but her new bf was being questioned. They said the guy at hospital was the one around when bella died. Wonder why he was in hospital? Drug overdose? Suicide attempt?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All caught up!
May I ask what video you guys have been talking about?

Anyway, if there's a new boyfriend in the picture then mayhaps RB killed little Bella because she was getting in the way? Sorta like a Susan Smith kind of deal? Of course, I haven't read any statements from either suspect. Maybe they both had a hand in it. Maybe her death was accidental, which honestly is just as bad. I can see their defense aiming for a manslaughter verdict. I just. You know, I'm not a mother yet, but I am just. God I love children so much and I'm so disgusted that a woman like that was aloud to keep her child. I think someone said she was investigated and had older children taken away. But why on Earth would they let her keep that baby? Did she have a period where it looked like she may have cleaned up? It seems doubtful from what I read. Gosh I'm just rambling at this point but. I hope they're brought to justice.

There is (was?) a video on RB's facebook page from Bella's 2nd birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member