GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.39pm now right? I'm monitoring Twitter but don't see anything just yet (last tweets refer to 1.30 change)

1.39pm now right? I'm monitoring Twitter but don't see anything just yet (last tweets refer to 1.30 change)

I was just checking as well and didn't see anything. Come on newspeople...if you don't do something, I'm going to have to start my workout and I don't want to exercise. lol

I was just checking as well and didn't see anything. Come on newspeople...if you don't do something, I'm going to have to start my workout and I don't want to exercise. lol

Ditto. Heading to the gym. Counting on you guys to catch me up when I get back. TIA

I'd be real surprised if we discovered Lonzie was dead before LL went to work. I think more care would have went in planning. The car jacking would've been better staged,etc.
now did Lonna have some suspicion before arriving home, I think most likely she had some idea. But if it ties to neglect/abuse she may be protecting WRE because she was party to it.
What has been bothering me is that people think WRE got something from storage to help dispose/ hide Lonzie and this doesn't work into WRE's carjacking/kidnapping story. He couldn't have anything that could possibly be linked back to him unless it was something that was already in the car. It would be odd to say get a suitcase hours before you're carjacked and said carjacker is lucky enough to have been provided supplies to hide the child he accidentally kidnapped. I mean I think WRE wanted Lonzies death blamed on someone else BUT wanted to have his car to be unharmed. I think poor Lonzie was just dumped or put in a "found container" or weighted with a " found" object.
Sorry if this is fragmented I'm trying to nail this down I promise. I think WRE wanted it to be believed that car was stolen, car thief discovers sleeping child and bails, or harms child and bails or simply removed child and bails. OR abduction was suppose to be his fake " criminal" motive. I think if both were involved in the planning Lonzie would've just disappeared , wandered off, "drowned" But I think WRE did something to Lonxie that caused his demise and decided to solve the problem all by himself.

I mean let's face it Lonna loves to talk and has no filter. She would've blabbed to someone. Look at all the other torrid stuff she bragged about.

I'd be real surprised if we discovered Lonzie was dead before LL went to work. I think more care would have went in planning. The car jacking would've been better staged,etc.
now did Lonna have some suspicion before arriving home, I think most likely she had some idea. But if it ties to neglect/abuse she may be protecting WRE because she was party to it.
What has been bothering me is that people think WRE got something from storage to help dispose/ hide Lonzie and this doesn't work into WRE's carjacking/kidnapping story. He couldn't have anything that could possibly be linked back to him unless it was something that was already in the car. It would be odd to say get a suitcase hours before you're carjacked and said carjacker is lucky enough to have been provided supplies to hide the child he accidentally kidnapped. I mean I think WRE wanted Lonzies death blamed on someone else BUT wanted to have his car to be unharmed. I think poor Lonzie was just dumped or put in a "found container" or weighted with a " found" object.
Sorry if this is fragmented I'm trying to nail this down I promise. I think WRE wanted it to be believed that car was stolen, car thief discovers sleeping child and bails, or harms child and bails or simply removed child and bails. OR abduction was suppose to be his fake " criminal" motive. I think if both were involved in the planning Lonzie would've just disappeared , wandered off, "drowned" But I think WRE did something to Lonxie that caused his demise and decided to solve the problem all by himself.

Good post. I agree with you that WRE wanted Lonzie's death to be blamed on someone and that he wanted his car back. I do wish we had more info about the storage place!

I think it depends on what the witness stated about Lonzie's wellbeing before LB went to wacko's that night, and if he actually had a head injury bad enough to cause his death. He may have died on RE's watch after LB got dropped off at work and that would make LB culpable in her son's death.

[video=twitter;646747383397810176]https://twitter.com/wjxttarikminor/status/646747383397810176[/video]

[video=twitter;646747383397810176]https://twitter.com/wjxttarikminor/status/646747383397810176[/video]

Above says

Lonna Barton's bond revoked - she waived her court appearance @wjxt4 11:06 AM - 23 Sep 2015

Using talk to text with lots of grammar errors !

RE and LL both lied to LE. RE made up a kidnapping/car theft story that is proven to be untrue and LL lied when first confronted by an officer while she was being driven home from work.

LL told her co-worker that she needed a ride home because she and RE didn't want to wake the children. I would like to know when it was that RE called her to discuss this. Or was there no such phone call? If there wasn't such a phone call, then she knew in advance that there was a plan to abandon RE's car in the fake car theft and it would not be possible for RE to pick her up.

Not to mention that RE said both kids were in the car and they were ready to go pick up LL from work when the car and Lonzie "disappeared" at around 2am.

"Oh, there is a 2 year old missing from apt #66? Well, I am not a dancer, I don't have a black BF, my BF is white, his name is Jake and I live in apt. #64, not #66 but I do have a 2 year old."

"I don't want to say anything without knowing the details. Don't take me to my apt. "

What kind of mother hears that the child of a dancer (her) is missing from apt. #66 (where she lives), the black BF (hers) has reported it and then lies and doesn't want to go right home to see what is going on?? One that knew.

M
RE and LL both lied to LE. RE made up a kidnapping/car theft story that is proven to be untrue and LL lied when first confronted by an officer while she was being driven home from work.

LL told her co-worker that she needed a ride home because she and RE didn't want to wake the children. I would like to know when it was that RE called her to discuss this. Or was there no such phone call? If there wasn't such a phone call, then she knew in advance that there was a plan to abandon RE's car in the fake car theft and it would not be possible for RE to pick her up.

Not to mention that RE said both kids were in the car and they were ready to go pick up LL from work when the car and Lonzie "disappeared" at around 2am.

"Oh, there is a 2 year old missing from apt #66? Well, I am not a dancer, I don't have a black BF, my BF is white, his name is Jake and I live in apt. #64, not #66 but I do have a 2 year old."

"I don't want to say anything without knowing the details. Don't take me to my apt. "

What kind of mother hears that the child of a dancer (her) is missing from apt. #66 (where she lives), the black BF (hers) has reported it and then lies and doesn't want to go right home to see what is going on?? One that knew.

Condensed to perfection!!

I can't recall what may have been said about dumpster searches done near the time that Lonzie disappeared. Were dumpsters in the surrounding residential areas searched? I only remember mention of a commercial dumpster being taken and that a dumpster at the laundry mat was searched. Something was taken from the dumpster at the laundry mat, but I don't think it was revealed what exactly it was that LE took.

Exactly, i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members