MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted yet...
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/30114688/vigil-planned-for-bella-bond-friday

Bella's biological father, Joe Amoroso, said Friday that he no longer believes Bond's story.

“In the past 5 days or so I have change about what really happened," he said. “I feel like Rachelle is not telling the truth, she had every part covering, if not taking part in the actual murder," he said.

So now we have the sister and JA questioning that RB may have had something to do with the death and not just the cover up.

Finally, he came to his senses. He must have really thought about what she said when he spent time with her and caught some inconsistencies.

Her many switching faces tells me not believe a damn word that comes out that woman's mouth .

"Just sayin...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 49
A very interesting article which talks about the relationship of RB with Patricia Q, grandmother. There is a BF ? There as well? Grandma and BF were homeless as well?

http://www.itemlive.com/news/he-sho...1fc-60e1-11e5-bf1b-ebe4a87a2478.html?mode=jqm

"Joseph Amoroso returned to Massachusetts in August and began staying with Quinn, rushing out on the night of Aug. 30, telling his mother, “I’ve got to go to get Bella.”

Police knocked on Quinn and Drake’s door last Thursday night looking for Amoroso, said Drake.

He said Amoroso and Rachelle Bond arrived at the apartment an hour later. Drake asked about Bella and he said Rachelle Bond told him the toddler was “at her godmother’s.” Pressed about the girl’s whereabouts, Quinn said Amoroso and Bond “kept saying, ‘it’s not good."

So does this mean that Amoroso was staying with RB from August 30th (when he went looking for Bella), until last Thursday when LE came looking for them at his mothers house?

Surely, JA had to have been asking RB where Bella was during those 2-1/2 weeks.

So does this mean that Amoroso was staying with RB from August 30th (when he went looking for Bella), until last Thursday when LE came looking for them at his mothers house?

Surely, JA had to have been asking RB where Bella was during those 2-1/2 weeks.

According to JA's FB page he arrived in mass. i think it was aug 28th..his plan was to stay at his mothers house. it is actually pretty sad to read his fb.. he talks about moving back to boston to see his daughter.. apparently it seems he was homeless and hitchhiked from fl to mass. He also had been at his mothers in Lynn, mass. in Feb..talks about the church there..and how he is saved and sober now. wonder if he tried to see Bella in feb?

"Bella's biological father, Joe Amoroso, said Friday that he no longer believes Bond's story.

“In the past 5 days or so I have change about what really happened," he said. “I feel like Rachelle is not telling the truth, she had every part covering, if not taking part in the actual murder," he said".

So now we have the sister and JA questioning that RB may have had something to do with the death and not just the cover up.

SMH.
He's likely been reading the news story and SM comments about how no one believes RB. He has noticed that the direction of the gravy train has shifted from the mean addict MM to against the angry RB.

There is not one story in this circus of clowns that is credible IMO.

And how is it that he never met Bella but his mother was able to spend a few months seeing her?

"Bella's biological father, Joe Amoroso, said Friday that he no longer believes Bond's story.

“In the past 5 days or so I have change about what really happened," he said. “I feel like Rachelle is not telling the truth, she had every part covering, if not taking part in the actual murder," he said".

JA is a buffoon. Here is the problem.. even HE doesnt believe her..

I dont see how the prosecution is going to get a jury to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. NO ONE has said.. not one person.. that RB was ever witnessed being docile and protective of Bella when MM was around. They both locked her up in closets.. let her scream..etc etc. This is truly RB said vs MM says..Please tell me what they could possibly have that would definitively prove who ( MM or RB) killed Bella beyond RB's word.. and she is the most hated woman on the east coast now. JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

Wonder what caused JA to change his tune?
Also, on the timeline..MM went to the hospital on the 16th and RB and JA spent the night by the water. Then on the 17th they go to his moms house and tell her about Bella....but then they are picked up on the 18th at his moms house... so there are 2 more people that learn of Bella's death.. and how in the world could JA mother/BF let RB just stay the night?? the police had already been there looking for RB...

One of the links recently posted in here says that the police knocked on JA's mother's door looking for Rachelle, but she wasn't there. Then JA turned up with Rachelle, and JA's mother and husband/boyfriend asked them about Bella, first they were making up excuses but finally told the truth. Then, I guess, the police came back to pick up JA and Rachelle. So I don't think his mother knew for very long before the police came back.

I also think some of these stories in the press are written very badly so that it's very hard to understand the timeline from any one story. I don't believe JA stayed with Rachelle from the 30th August, I think he was at his mother's and only went over to Rachelle's a couple of times to try to find out where Bella was?

Even if he wasn't exactly dad of the year, I do feel sorry for him, going all the way back to Boston with these positive plans of getting to know his little girl and instead he's come back to this nightmare.

Someone had posted that Bella had been born 8/18. I did more digging as I had seen a newborn pic of who I believed to be Bella on a FB page dated 8/8 I believe, ACTUAL birthday of our beautiful Bella is August 6, 2012.Baby Bella spent most of her time in the womb actually incarcerated. Truly a child of the worse bondage, from conception to death, finally free from all evil, but , I still have to ask WHY?WHY?WHY?

http://www.people.com/article/baby-doe-bella-bond-conceived-occupy-boston-tent

Did she bother to call 911? feel for a pulse? Provide CPR? I guess from now on if I see someone with a red or gray face they must be dead.

Such BS.

Yes, complete BS.

That would be the most SHOCKING moment of a mother's life. She would NEVER be able to get the image out of her head.

I have heard combat veterans say if you have to use deadly force don't look directly at the face of the corpse; once you see it you can't "unsee" it and that single image can haunt you forever (flashbacks).

She claims she walked in and saw her dead babies face, the face was so distorted she "knew" the child was dead yet she gets confused on whether it was bright red or grey. Liar.

ETA if her first accounts didn't include grabbing the child, trying to resuscitate, trying to call 911 etc...I am sure those bits will be added in at the trial. I trust LE recorded the interviews with RB.

SMH.
He's likely been reading the news story and SM comments about how no one believes RB. He has noticed that the direction of the gravy train has shifted from the mean addict MM to against the angry RB.

And how is it that he never met Bella but his mother was able to spend a few months seeing her?

I couldn't agree more. There will be more shifting stories to come.

In one of the articles, JA said he went back to FL to take care of things, cleaned up, joined a church and got married. So where is this wife? I also question if there isn't some other abandoned child of his out there.

SMH.

He has also likely been living with his Mother (or at least spending lots of time with her).

The mother probably had a lot of questions regarding RB's initial story to JA. After her experiences with RB, including allegedly calling CPS 2+ times, I think the she could be could be asking lots of questions and forcing JA to rethink all of this.

SMH.

BBM

Quinn was overjoyed and couldn’t wait to hold the baby she came to dub “a true angel” when Amoroso and Bond announced she was going to become a grandmother. The news came months before Quinn and Drake found their Lynn apartment in 2012 after a stint of homelessness.

Even though Amoroso moved to Florida that year, Bond visited the couple in Lynn frequently, and with the baby.

“Everything was wonderful. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas,” Quinn recalled.

But the visits changed in 2013, with Quinn saying Rachelle Bond made frequent excuses not to visit. When she did bring the baby to see her grandmother, the visits were brief.

“I thought something was wrong, I really did. I said, ‘I hope she is not getting hurt,’” Quinn said.

Quinn said she last saw her granddaughter in May 2014. She and Drake tried without success to reach Rachelle Bond, and Quinn could not understand why Bond’s family and friends did not contact her.

http://www.itemlive.com/news/he-sho...cle_72a2f1fc-60e1-11e5-bf1b-ebe4a87a2478.html

Bella’s paternal grandmother, Patricia Quinn, says she last saw her granddaughter more than two years ago. Bella was only eight months old.

“I was watching the breaking news and Bella came on and Rachelle was sitting there and said, ‘That’s my daughter, Bella,’” she said.
Amoroso claims Bond confessed to him Thursday night, the day before Bond was arrested. He did not contact authorities.

“I didn’t have to. The authorities were all over the investigation. The warrants had already been sent out. They were all over this case,” he said.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/...anges-mind-blames-mother-for-daughters-death/

I couldn't agree more. There will be more shifting stories to come.

In one of the articles, JA said he went back to FL to take care of things, cleaned up, joined a church and got married. So where is this wife? I also question if there isn't some other abandoned child of his out there.
A possible scenario is that JA wanted to get clean and the "wife" was still a user and you cannot get clean when you are around users, so they say. Or the wife had enough and bolted.. As far as divorce.. no one has 10 cents to file for a divorce, imo. Wait awhile, the "wife' will surface in the Enquirer with her exclusive story or on NG. This seems to be how these things roll. JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

He probably realized he wasn't getting the attention he wanted, so he changed his tune. Idk, this guy just rubs me the wrong way. I can't get behind anything he says.

Wait awhile, the "wife' will surface in the Enquirer with her exclusive story or on NG. This seems to be how these things roll. JMO

So true. Most all of these people are the lowest of the low.

Show them a greasy $10 bill and say "So tell me about MM. Was he creepy?" and they will be more than happy to come up with a story.

Such a contrast, Bella was such a beautiful child yet everyone in her life is so repulsive.

Where was RB found when LE brought her in for questioning? The cops had a warrant for her place on the Thursday and she is said to have spend the night next to the water with her ex. She no doubt knew that LE was looking around for her. JMO

Where was RB found when LE brought her in for questioning? The cops had a warrant for her place on the Thursday and she is said to have spend the night next to the water with her ex. She no doubt knew that LE was looking around for her. JMO

She was with JA I believe. But not sure of the location.

The long Boston Globe article from earlier this week says that JA and RB spent 24 hours together before she told him the news of Bella. Yada yada yada about spending the night next to the water, needing to spend time together as a family.

From a more recent article: "Police knocked on Quinn and Drake’s door last Thursday night looking for Amoroso, said Drake.
He said Amoroso and Rachelle Bond arrived at the apartment an hour later. Drake asked about Bella and he said Rachelle Bond told him the toddler was “at her godmother’s.” Pressed about the girl’s whereabouts, Quinn said Amoroso and Bond “kept saying, ‘it’s not good.’”

Amoroso, interviewed Monday in his mother’s apartment, said Bond revealed his daughter’s fate to him last Thursday afternoon, hours before he went with her to Lynn.

“My heart was ripped out thread by thread,” he said."

So it appears that JA and RB hooked up on Wednesday afternoon, not too long after she spilled the beans to Sprinsky.

Coincidence?

Police showed up at JA's mother's apartment on Thursday night before RB and JA got there, so RB had to know it was just a matter of time before the case broke. Both RB and JA were detained for questioning on Friday morning. At that time, JA was most likely considered a possible suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305