IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

This is my first time posting on WS but I've spent days reading all the threads about your family, Rosco.

First of all, I'm so terribly sorry for the constant heartache and pain from losing your father and step mother. But to make it even worse, the murder has still gone unsolved. I'm truly baffled how this case hasn't been solved in 10 yrs 😮

I can't imagine what you have gone through, but I have to tell you that I admire you and your husband's efforts. I wish every victim had a supporter like you! I pray that you and your family find justice and can begin to heal.

Haven't been by in forever....so long that I wasn't aware that Amanda had passed.

My thoughts are still with you Rosco!

I'm so sorry that the 10 year anniversary is nearing and you still haven't gotten justice for your parents murders. I was watching a program called "Cold Justice" and immediately thought of you, Rosco. Have you heard of it, or tried to contact them? They investigate cold cases and start from the beginning, examining all evidence and suspects and I've read they even give grants for updated DNA testing. I know there wasn't much evidence left behind from what I've read but maybe they can help just getting new eyes and a fresh perspective? Please look into them and if you are able to get anywhere with it, can you please let me know? My prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine how difficult it has been for you.

Has the 10th anniversary come and gone? Was there a ceremony? Still hoping that it will be solved some day.

The murders of this couple could have been committed by Israel Keyes...Possibly??
Israel Keyes was a notorious and very prolific serial killer. It is known he had travelled to Fort Wayne, Indiana (the FBI has his travel records). He would fly from his home in Alaska into the lower 48 states, then usually rent a vehicle to drive and hunt for victims in rural areas (often near state parks and wilderness areas) and small towns. He had broken into homes and killed couples as well as steal their fire arms. He committed suicide in his cell while incarcerated.

Imo it could be a possibility and worth a closer look.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Rosco, did your dad and stepmom have anyone working on their property?

I know you are probably tired of hearing this, but I send my condolences to you regarding your father and stepmom. It is a sad world we live in that humans can do this to another human being.

Thanks for your condolences. No there wasn't anyone working like a handyman. Dad pretty much handled all the labor work. If he needed any help he would call upon his old school buds. Never a stranger unless accompanied by someone. But I guess anyone can really do anything no matter what relationship. It's a very sad world indeed. Thanks for thinking of them. I still pray that one day I can point my finger and say 'you did it'. Take care 💕 Rosco

Who Killed Terry And Darleen Anderson?

"In 2005, an unknown intruder brutally murdered Terry and Darleen Anderson. The crime –- LaGrange County, Indiana’s first double homicide –— shocked their rural community and left many deep emotional scars.

Today, eight years later, the homicide case may have long since gone cold, but emotions surrounding it remain heated.

“I think about it every day,” Terry’s daughter, Sherry Musilek, told The Huffington Post. “It’s horrible. I’m angry and frustrated.”...

It was Musilek’s half-sister, 20-year-old Amanda Ella Anderson, who made the discovery on Oct. 21 at about 7:21 a.m. A police news release would later estimate their times of death as somewhere between 8 p.m. the previous night and the morning that Amanda Anderson found them.

Inside the house, the young woman found her mom, still dressed in her nightclothes, slumped over on the couch. A book was in her lap and a bowl of popcorn was sitting next to her. Someone had viciously attacked the 57-year-old woman while she sat relaxing inside her home.

Outside, in a nearby pole barn, lay Darleen Anderson’s husband of 25 years. Like his wife, the 59-year-old had been brutally bludgeoned to death..."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014...anderson_n_5684263.html?utm_hp_ref=cold-cases

509be27b6940d.preview-300.jpg

Link: https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow.../509be27b6940d.preview-300.jpg?resize=300,466
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The murders of this couple could have been committed by Israel Keyes...Possibly??
Israel Keyes was a notorious and very prolific serial killer. It is known he had travelled to Fort Wayne, Indiana (the FBI has his travel records). He would fly from his home in Alaska into the lower 48 states, then usually rent a vehicle to drive and hunt for victims in rural areas (often near state parks and wilderness areas) and small towns. He had broken into homes and killed couples as well as steal their fire arms. He committed suicide in his cell while incarcerated.

Imo it could be a possibility and worth a closer look.

Sent from my Commodore 64

The last paragraph suggests what you are saying, though maybe not the same individual as it seems this one is still alive.

The Mongo Murders: Questions about the investigation

Last edited:
I just watched the Isreal Keys 48 hours and after years of keeping up with this case it immediately popped up when I was watching it. Has anyone talked to Roscoe lately? Could the FBI match his DNA with any found at the crime scene?

I just watched the Isreal Keys 48 hours and after years of keeping up with this case it immediately popped up when I was watching it. Has anyone talked to Roscoe lately? Could the FBI match his DNA with any found at the crime scene?

Hi Kimmer! All of the DNA found was connected with people who were at the house on a regular basis. There was DNA found on Terry's person that had an interesting match that I cannot discuss. The prosecutor has publicly named Terry Durbin as their primary suspect. He worked with Terry Anderson in the tree trimming service. Durbin is in prison for another murder and refuses to cooperate in any way, even with the media.

The last paragraph suggests what you are saying, though maybe not the same individual as it seems this one is still alive.

The Mongo Murders: Questions about the investigation

To the best of my knowledge, Isreal is not considered a suspect, the person I mentioned above is the only one that has been talked about, although the family suspects a 2nd person not named by prosecutors, but the hard evidence is lacking for that suspect, just circumstantial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz
Back