Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was also to suggest that if they do get murdered.. there are at least 20 possible perps out there, at any given time, in the LI area... statistically.

it was also to suggest that if they do get murdered.. there are at least 20 possible perps out there, at any given time, in the LI area... statistically.

Yeah, unfortunately I think you are right.

The News about the GILGO case is there is NO News. I would like to direct your attention to a Website called WWW.reportersexposed.com/ The story you should find is from someone posting anonymously from Arizona that certain reporters/editor at Newsday are spending too much money in the Investigative Reporting budget. The writer(s) tell us Newsday writes a lot and says nothing.

The reporters they speak about have written stories about certain high figures in Suffolk County, including the Chief of Department James Burke. They have done nothing but to try and stop negative stories about the County government and the SCPD.

The writers on the reportersexposed thread have no problem when the paper writes of SCPD heroics when they save a dog, cat, bird, or some other creature from harm.

Why would a looney with a gun only get $1500 bail? This delusional wannabe with a history of violence and a rap sheet should be checked out. You never know about these things.

Why would a looney with a gun only get $1500 bail? This delusional wannabe with a history of violence and a rap sheet should be checked out. You never know about these things.

I'd like to know the same thing deedee21. His mama only had to pay 150.00 to get him released? Seems like a really low bail. I dunno if we can sleuth him or not but would sure like to know more about him if we are allowed.

Fits my theory for the most part. Blows my mind how many of these types of people are actually out there.

Truth, giagreen! Blows my mind too. Creeepy looking dude too. And that outfit looks like a Halloween costume but I guess it could fool some who don't follow current events! I wonder how many years he's been doing this?

I'd like to know the same thing deedee21. His mama only had to pay 150.00 to get him released? Seems like a really low bail. I dunno if we can sleuth him or not but would sure like to know more about him if we are allowed.
Ask a moderator. He lives in the Bx. Works in Manhattan. Was arrested in Queens. Commited crimes in Westchester Co., NYC, and Long Island. I wonder if this type of arrest redflags LE on Long Island?

A different article states JF lives in a housing project with his mother in upper Manhattan.

Too many threads....so many posts!!

I'm from Australia..(sorry)...but isn't it about freakin time...that a full stop is put down!!!

Surely there has to be some authority within the USA that says enough is enough!!... this investigation has been going long enough...now is the time to lay all their cards on the table to be reviewed by an independent authority with clear eyes that can say well mr x has some answers to give...or mrs x saw such and such....

Genuine Question.... Do you not have a system where an investigation is put on hold whereby it can be looked at by an independent authority..to investigate the authorities investigating the actual case...to ensure they are doing their jobs??

This case seems stalled...???

Sorry if my post...is random...have no idea where to place it.....like I said too many posts/threads

I would also be asking/pressuring investigators to look into individuals who fit the profile and have indulged themselves by almost thrusting themselves in the investigation early on...especially if the have lived (close to early remains found)...have continued to have ties directly to the immediate area within the last decade....

Research if that person has worked within the Manhattan area.. in close proximity to where some of the girls had been known to work..

Has the technical savvy to outwit them for a decade...

sheesh...

http://nypost.com/2015/10/09/cops-bust-bodega-worker-who-wooed-women-by-posing-as-a-federal-agent/

A little more info at link. Does anybody know what make/model his blacked out car is?

One thing that intrigues me about this guy is that he appears to be of short stature in the DM pics. I've always thought lisk is probably short since the victims were all small women.

I agree with you on the size issue. I have felt that the killer of the GB 4 is a small person in stature and other ways.I also think he is a sadistic, woman hater.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/09/cops-bust-bodega-worker-who-wooed-women-by-posing-as-a-federal-agent/

A little more info at link. Does anybody know what make/model his blacked out car is?

One thing that intrigues me about this guy is that he appears to be of short stature in the DM pics. I've always thought lisk is probably short since the victims were all small women.

Looks like it could be a Toyota Camry SE Sedan Front-wheel Drive, maybe 2011. Definitely a Camry. There is no license plate on the vehicle in the pix from the news. Maybe the picture supplied represents what he actually drove.

Here's a link to a picture in a car dealership of a Camry which I believe is the same.

http://www.sunrisetoyota.com/used/Toyota/2011-Toyota-Camry-a6fe12890a0e0ae70665653515186b33.htm

Looks like it could be a Toyota Camry SE Sedan Front-wheel Drive, maybe 2011. Definitely a Camry. There is no license plate on the vehicle in the pix from the news. Maybe the picture supplied represents what he actually drove.

Here's a link to a picture in a car dealership of a Camry which I believe is the same.

http://www.sunrisetoyota.com/used/Toyota/2011-Toyota-Camry-a6fe12890a0e0ae70665653515186b33.htm

Thanks LI Native. I thought the blacked out emblem on the front appeared to be a Toyota but I am not a car afficianado. Can you, or anyone, make out the plate on the front of the car he drove? Is that a Marine emblem? Does NY require both front and back plates?

The fact that the windows are blacked out gives me the heebie jeebies. In NC, it is against the law for the windshield and front driver and passenger side windows to be blocked out like that.

I really appreciate your help!

I wonder how this unusual person afforded a nice tricked out fake cop car and fake cop clothes when he only filled in occasionally as a cashier at a bodega?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88