GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that they withdrew the motion. I wonder why LB didn't show up in court...she could have seen her omgboyfriend.

I'm glad that they withdrew the motion. I wonder why LB didn't show up in court...she could have seen her omgboyfriend.

LOL

You gotta give her credit for consistently avoiding the camera whenever possible. Not even WRE can tempt her to face the public. I find that very interesting.

LOL

You gotta give her credit for consistently avoiding the camera whenever possible. Not even WRE can tempt her to face the public. I find that very interesting.
Perhaps she's been enjoying prison cookin' a little too much and now she can't face ~*~*~her MAN~*~*~ because her tattoo is all stretched out and nasty.

I'm pretty much over these "parents" who know where their kids are but refuse to talk.

LOL

What, you don't buy Lonna wanting to hide her face so the focus can stay on Lonzie? [/sarcasm]

Yeah, that's about as believable as all those prayers she said for the people searching for him. What a piece of work! :mad:

Looking as smug as can be...! Eyebrows could do with a wee pamper lol she's a state.

Thinking of Lonzie every day. Sweet baby boy, where are you?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is this the mom who worked at Wacko's Gentleman's Club?

That name makes me think of sad strippers in clown makeup. Like when Howard K. Stern filmed Anna Nicole with the clown makeup on.

It's a little irrational but learning that LE has found poor baby Chance makes me twice as furious with Ebron and Lonna. Lonzie's story deserves an ending too.

--absolutely.

--baby chance, although heart breaking that he was found deceased, can now be laid to rest by the family.

--lonzie doesn't deserve to just be 'out there' somewhere, (while we know darn well that someone KNOWS where he is.)

I like to think baby chance didn't have the cognitive ability to know much more than it hurt. lonzie knew who did what. breaks my heart.

--absolutely.

--baby chance, although heart breaking that he was found deceased, can now be laid to rest by the family.

--lonzie doesn't deserve to just be 'out there' somewhere, (while we know darn well that someone KNOWS where he is.)

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/lonna-barton-moved-duval-county-jail/nn2XM/

Here is my happy Dance :happydance: Lonna is looking a little rough

She may not be able to hold on to her career as a stripper at this rate....what will she do, what will she do???? If she ever gets out of prison, hopefully something with her clothes on. Who would pay to see a run down stripper with a murderer's name tattood down her torso? Maybe TMZ, but I'm struggling to think of who else....

Shelby Danielsen (@NewsShelby): https://twitter.com/NewsShelby?s=09

Parents of William Ruben Ebron in courtroom this morning. Judge to decide whether to try Ebron & Lonna Barton together @FCN2go

Attorney rep. media 1st to speak. With gag order motion already withdrawn, he now intervenes on motion to conceal discovery. @FCN2go

Barton was 1st to enter courtroom, shackled, in orange jumpsuit. Ebron followed. Sitting at different tables with respective attys. @FCN2go

Atty. for Ebron expresses concern over evidence being protected from media. Says he doesn't know if redactions have been made yet @FCN2go

State says there's "box loads of material". Still requires "listening, reviewing and redaction". Most has not been released to media @FCN2go

State says Ebron interviewed with media 3 times, deliberately making case public. Says that contradicts their motion for a protective order

State: "The public has a right to a public courtroom."

Atty. rep. media in jax.: "There is no evidence of any prejudice here." @FCN2go

Judge Borello denies motion for a protective order @FCN2go

Attorneys for both Ebron & Barton express concerns over motion for joinder. Say they are still missing information from recordings. @FCN2go

State: "They already have more than enough information."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member