2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

I looked online for the costs and it is like $200,000 if I have it right.

Do you really think he has that kind of money? If he does, then I hope he has to show how he got it and his taxes he paid.

IQuestion you really think he has the money?

LCSO is not able to release any docs in this active case, per phone call this am. Talked to several sources. Only generic two line report available, that CWW has been arrested and charged etc..

-Nin

What, Nothing?:tantrum: I seriously am having a tantrum.

I looked online for the costs and it is like $200,000 if I have it right.

Do you really think he has that kind of money? If he does, then I hope he has to show how he got it and his taxes he paid.

IQuestion you really think he has the money?
Yes, HUMAN. and if you ask me a second time (ala Beach smiles to BEACH)
Then my answer would be HELL, YES!! 200K a drop in the bucket for a meth dealer..
(the question is who would he have to call to get it to the attorneys office? will they deliver it? how many locations? ANOTHER GO FUND ME PAGE??? wouldn't that be odd, but an anonymous way to get a lot of money donated, huh? time for all the secrets to be revealed....IMO and intuition.)

He was living a very modest lifestyle and his wife is waiting tables. Hopefully something can be done if he tries to pay his attorney with drug money.

what do the two letters "WO" stand for under the CHARGES column? typically its translates as "without" but I am not sure in this instance.
tia

Without premeditation. Differentiates second degree murder (charged) from first degree with premeditation.

What, Nothing?:tantrum: I seriously am having a tantrum.

They said on the news that the warrant information will be confidential due to the ongoing investigation. What is in that warrant???

They said on the news that the warrant information will be confidential due to the ongoing investigation. What is in that warrant???

My guess is something to do with the ongoing investigation and other suspect(s) that have yet to be arrested.

If he does come up with the money for a private attorney, can the state start looking into his finances?

I Think it was the killer of Hannah Graham who wanted a private attorney. I wondered at the time how that person could have the money for one. Well, he didn't.

I think these pscychopaths have grandiose ideas in all kinds of areas of life. Maybe Homeland Security will help out to make sure all of the secrets he knows don't come out. Lol

My guess is that warrant contains information given up by JR, and maybe because a GJ proceeding is ongoing and JR will be/has been testifying to the information contained in the warrant, the warrant must remain confidential until an indictment is returned?

If he does come up with the money for a private attorney, can the state start looking into his finances?

I Think it was the killer of Hannah Graham who wanted a private attorney. I wondered at the time how that person could have the money for one. Well, he didn't.

I think these pscychopaths have grandiose ideas in all kinds of areas of life. Maybe Homeland Security will help out to make sure all of the secrets he knows don't come out. Lol

Just speculating, but if CWW is somehow able to retain private counsel, I'd bet the money does not come from CWW directly. I'm sure AW or some family member will be writing the check.

My guess is something to do with the ongoing investigation and other suspect(s) that have yet to be arrested.

Quite possible. On the other hand, GJs are often utilized as an investigative tool. The function of GJs is to return indictments but also to investigate using subpoena power, compelling witnesses testify without counsel. GJs can lock down statements of witnesses. For example, if someone testifies in front of the GJ and later during trial testifies differently, the GJ testimony can be brought into trial to impeach the witness with his prior testimony.

This is my long way of explaining that a GJ proceeding may be 'on going'. JMO.

I just thought it might be easier to follow from this point on.

Your right IM4TRUTH it would be easier to follow. I was seriously just kidding.
That's just me being me. I tend to joke around a lot, and always have.
I absolutely meant no disrespect to you. If I hurt your feelings, I'm truly sorry as that was never my intention.
:blowkiss:

ETA ~
Just want to add that the reason for my *joke* was that we've never had so many threads for a case here at WS. Most of us are just used to a couple of threads, along with a Media thread.
I can now see the reason for the madness need for different threads, as this case has so many different/bizarre elements.

From photos posted of CWW's house it does not seem at all like he has money for any private attorney, let alone for a brutal murder. Do you know if he lived life simply for outside appearances but has money? Can you elaborate further?

He is not going to have a private attorney that he pays for. he will not have th emoney for that. In murder cases the state gives you a regular licensed private attorney who is skilled in murder cases because the death penalty will be on the table. Recently, 2 disgusting killers were tried in my state. They got 2 of the best attorneys in this state to represent them and of course the government picked up the tab. The attys dont get what they would get per hour in a private pay case but attys love these kinds of high profile, convoluted WOW factor cases and they are on a list that the state draws from and then assigns them to these "indigent" murder cases.

anything i write is just my opinion.

Just speculating, but if CWW is somehow able to retain private counsel, I'd bet the money does not come from CWW directly. I'm sure AW or some family member will be writing the check.

AW has money available?

He is not going to have a private attorney that he pays for. he will not have th emoney for that. In murder cases the state gives you a regular licensed private attorney who is skilled in murder cases because the death penalty will be on the table. Recently, 2 disgusting killers were tried in my state. They got 2 of the best attorneys in this state to represent them and of course the government picked up the tab. The attys dont get what they would get per hour in a private pay case but attys love these kinds of high profile, convoluted WOW factor cases and they are on a list that the state draws from and then assigns them to these "indigent" murder cases.

anything i write is just my opinion.

He asked for a private attorney. That makes sense that these top attorneys are paid for by the state,

Then in this case they should go for life without parole so no need for a top attorney.

Wonder what Casey Anthony's dream team is up to nowadays?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back